Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75505 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Afamed: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad
They are coming to attack you in millions.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jakumo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

When do you want to buy someone like Ronaldo?

at 25 when in prime but chased by everyone or by 33 at the twilight of the career?

Fit, toned and naturally busty women aged 18 to 24, in the absolute PRIME of their physical beauty, would be my personal preference, meaning that I definitely would be inclined to postpone all twilight-age considerations for as long as humanly possible.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by byemx06(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
the thing go skriii pa papapapa........person can not get married at 30 again.

truth be told I can't marry a girl above 30, Godforbid but I can genuinely straff anyone above that age.

4 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

You think marriage ain't a big deal in Tier 1 countries? guess again.

The idea that African values are backwards is just shameful. What made American values useful? Do Asians give a Fvck about those? SMH

Not what I mean. Over there, nobody mocks you because you are single. They are more liberal and embrace love whenever it comes..

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by holytribe(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:
And marrying a guy above 30 is??

You can't compare as it is believed generally that man can marry at anytime and in which the reverse is the case for woman.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy
bia, are u sure that u are a lady?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by charain: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

When do you want to buy someone like Ronaldo?

at 25 when in prime but chased by everyone or by 33 at the twilight of the career?
Marriage is not football, if it is, Ronaldo would have gone through many divorce. If your plan is to
get married and divorce multiple times in your lifetime go ahead and marry an 18 year old lady but
if you want to build a stable home, stay away from immature girls.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

I actually prefer ambitious and intelligent ladies who knows what they want and go for it, not those
who think marriage is their greatest achievement in life and an escape from poverty.

Good point you have but you can agree that they're those who talk intelligently and those who are. The key factor here: Actions vs Words.

I rather see her true character when she's hot in demand rather than otherwise.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
bia, are u sure that u are a lady?
I am a guy undecided
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by holybabayo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think the guy was speaking based on his age level and expectations of life. It's common with Youth Corpers to imagine life will be full of roses for them. Personally me I am over 30 and can't marry under 25. But I can't marry anyone older than me either. Everyone has his own age brackets for marriage. So I beg we understand his small brain.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by charain: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Olalekan92:
are u 4kin telling some1 like me single not to marry early like 27 and marry like 35 and wen am celebrating 50 yrs my 1st born will be celebrating 15 and @ age d of 60 to 70 one will still be working hard to spouse other children. See thinking ehn
Reread my post and edit your post. This thread is about marriage, you don't need marriage to have kids.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Genevieve who is above 30 is her beauty fading? Instead she's looking fresher and more youthful as the day goes by. Na certain practices wey some ladies dey engage in na im dey age dem and make dem more older looking than their years. This is why sometimes u might see a 24 yr old lady looking more gaunt and a 38 yr old lady looking like a 20 yr old lady.its all about body maintenance.
what are you saying, have you seen Genevieve in real life before?,also she has money to go along
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
braine:
Currently talking to a chic 5 years older. Very open and down to earth with good self esteem. Better than all the younger ones I ever dated. Plus, she's so pretty and got a great body for her age.
nonsense...she has calm down because of her age...don't think she was naturally humble when she was younger....

they just misbehave when you tell them to do things at the right time

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tloc:

You say it like the ladies would marry themselves just to fall in line. The dogma about religion and marriage are overrated. Stop thestereotype and live your life as it pleases your soul.
who's talking about religion

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Not what I mean. Over there, nobody mocks you because you are single. They are more liberal and embrace love whenever it comes..

In the US the reason why marriage isn't that is because of one thing: financial implications.

Women pay for dates and take care of themselves mostly plus divorce and alimony keep guys away.

Marriage to me as a guy especially in Nigeria here is a bad contract.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

ShyCypher show abeg grin grin

I don show
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by braine(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

My brother I'm not a woman hater oo buh you have to look at it in football terms. They operate on a limited value lifespan like footballers.

when young they hope to play for the best then when older go to the ones with the best long term offer.

see rvp now playing for feynoord ,

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But if you asked me, I'd say the reverse is the case.

Younger (18 to 23) ladies are dramatic and they don't know what they want! Someone like me can not withstand such drama.

Even tho I understand that only God knows how the older ones must have uselessly defiled their bodies when they were younger, they having that sense of stability and readiness to have something serious is something that will hardly found in slay queens of today.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by popularbc: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad
remeber some day u will also be a Old Layer
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=IAMBlesssed post=64784448]

Hahahhaha. Ok just be careful.
@topic.. We have sick mentality in this part of the world. Its very unfortunate. Most people are single because they are yet to meet compatible patners. Jokes/mockeries like this are the reason why some ladies who are not confident enough are pressured into marriage with people they don't even love just to escape mockery from the society. The same reason some have died in abusive relationship... [/quote

True. And with 50% divorce rates in the west (i think it would be even higher in Africa if divorce was the norm here)... i dont think ppl should joke around with a topic as serious as marriage..it takes a lot of hard work even amongst couples who really love each other..imagine now those who just married cause of societys pressure on marrying at a certain age..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by braine(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
nonsense...she has calm down because of her age...don't think she was naturally humble when she was younger....

That's true tho. That's part of the reasons I'm not completely ready to take things so seriously.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
charain:

Marriage is not football, if it is, Ronaldo would have gone through many divorce. If your plan is to
get married and divorce multiple times in your lifetime go ahead and marry an 18 year old lady but
if you want to build a stable home, stay away from immature girls.

Reason why I used that analogy is because you don't want someone who's just "settling" for you. because if her spec comes, bye bye.

The idea of people being young and immature is just a generalisation. Maturity comes from exposure and life experiences

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Be careful cos no one knows tomorrow. People including me have made some derogatory comments/remarks about people and later found myself in that same situation. Fear God. He alone has the final and only say about people. My piece.

They are preachin'!

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Xisnin(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Good point you have but you can agree that they're those who talk intelligently and those who are. The key factor here: Actions vs Words.

I rather see her true character when she's hot in demand rather than otherwise.
Character changes with age, I know guys who were street trouble while young but are now
responsible and thoughtful parents, they are not hiding their "true" character, they have just outgrown it.
Any under 25 year old who found a gold boyfriend and really wants marriage can always act wifely.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Once she's over 25, she's no longer capable of truly bonding with a man...she's become a dangerous liability and she bares an insidious intent....enter at ya own risk.

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
The is the everest of all savagery
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:

I don show
Show mercy grin brO
they are gone cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by guass(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Truth is bitter. By evening the correct papers don finish . Na the yeye ones wey some people reject nai dey remain.
The owner of that speech must be very intelligent and a professor in waiting. However, SLAY QUEENS will not be happy with u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fourwinds:

Lol.. See judgement..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
I am a guy undecided
then how will u feel when someone makes such comment on ur feeling relatives?i am a man nt yet married i don't intend marrying my senior, bt we need to also feel thier pains sometimes..

if u know what some of those ladies go trough emotionally, u won't ever insult them again..
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Ayo199(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Blueberrie post=64784933][/quote]so on point like decimal.. are you a motivational speaker??
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by kingPhidel(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is like all the ladies responding are 30 and above.. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by shaiguy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sick guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.