Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? (6279 Views)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by slyd90(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buh I am not arrogant grin
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by martyns303(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
1. some of us are actually shy, and put up attitude to cover up
2. others know their worth and act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Sofrosh(f): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Because pretty girls are also arrogant, so why shouldn't we be
Teamfinebois
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jman06(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafraqueen:
Are u from france.
Do u speek french... smiley

Ur signature
lol...no i am not. I just love that phrase. It means "what is written is written".

Are u from coal city state? That's my state.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafraqueen:
lol
Sarcasm grin

I don't think you are a Medical student!!

Trust me!!....

You aren't!!

Your signature exposed you.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
because na Dangote son you be na.
Them small girls clique sha. Smh.

Small girls clique indeed.
I know alot of rich kids that ball more than Dangote son bae

So life is all about how we choose to live. ..sometimes it dosent matter of ur born with a silver spoon. As long as u have that confidence u might as well call it being cocky
U can achieve a lot madam

Would like to see u in person sef....... As per big girl cliques tongue
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by ManIzHot: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Not all are arrogant; we just like been queit and avoid been thrashed! Come close to us, we can be very friendly

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Small girls clique indeed.
[s] I know alot of rich kids that ball more than Dangote son bae[/s]

So life is all about how we choose to live. ..sometimes it dosent matter of ur born with a silver spoon. As long as u have that confidence u might as well call it being cocky
U can achieve a lot madam

Would like to see u in person sef....... As per big girl cliques tongue
leave the messenger and focus on the message. You know a lot of rich kids? From where biko!?
How can darkness associate with light?

Stop massaging your broke self Mr dick.
Goan hustle, cocky ni confidence koor.

Na confidence woman wan chop?

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafraqueen:
I've noticed most "handsome guys" tend to be very arrogant, at least around girls. Is the arrogance part of what is making these guys so attractive? Or is it just that hot guys tend to be arrogant and girls don't like it but will overlook the arrogance if the guys are hot?

Recently I've been watching lots of guys in the school laboratory. Many of my co female medics even said " i find the cockiness attractive" in the guys they like. Often the arrogant guys treat the girls very bad, they cheat on them, or they talk down to them, the girls complain and cry, then later on they go back to these arrogant guys.

On these shows also there's often shy, or nice guys. I think one such guy is Romeo, if you know the show. Well he's fairly good looking but not the cocky player some of the other guys are. The girls never like em type.

Now I know people will say these shows don't represent real life, but even in real life I see my fellow girls still going for the cocky, player types. I especially notice this in the "hot girl"

I don't like when guys are arrogant but some girls seem to go for them anyway.... Even my friends, when they're talking about some guy they like they'll talk about how he's such an ******* but but they'll hook up with him anyway. Then I see the shy, and often good looking guys, getting no action.

Arrogants attracts arrogant. ......both are synonymous with each other.
Now good looking guys here ,,why do you guys seems to adapt arrogant life style as a base logic for attracting hot girls.

Not knowing that what u really attract is just a mere hole that needs to be digged ..........

That's a sweeping statement
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
leave the messenger and focus on the message. You know a lot of rich kids? From where biko!?

Lol
Like i said would like to see dis big girl CLIQ in person
Am not a keyboard warrior unlike you who hides behind her phone with 10mb typing gibberish. Ur location says Abj perfect grin
Just grant dis request..... dats all i ask big girl CLIQ tongue

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by KimX(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekxyqueen:
not here. .cos the ones here are either stupid,useless or broke
Shatap... What do you understand by "broke".
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Lol
Like i said would like to see dis big girl CLIQ in person
Am not a keyboard warrior unlike you who hides behind her phone with 10mb typing gibberish. Ur location says Abj perfect grin
Just grant dis rdequest..... dats all i ask big girl CLIQ tongue
meet you for what exactly? To watch you stammer and regurgitate your words over and over again?

I've been on Nairaland long enough to know the unproductive guys.

No thanks.

I'll pass.

I've left my message for you tho.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by ola12(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Dis golddigger don come agn..u sef no fit go hustle?
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
meet you for what exactly? To watch you stammer and regurgitate your words over and over again?

I've been on Nairaland long enough to know the unproductive guys.

No thanks.

I'll pass.

I've left my message for you tho.

And u think being on nairaland long enuf is an achievement?. .wow clap for ur sef ma.
I know ur type the wowo pikin that always hides behind cheap make ups grin
Just stop being wanna be big girl cliq...and appreciate wat u have
It wasn't our fault some of us are born with a silver spoon and also gudlooking (blame God for dat)*sarcasm

So pls if u wont do d needfull..stay in ur lane boo
Some shoes are too big to fit ur tiny feet
I hope u marry a rich dude...cos dats wat most of u lazy women would want

#peace am outta hia

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
ola12:

Dis golddigger don come agn..u sef no fit go hustle?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

And u think being on nairaland long enuf is an achievement?. .wow clap for ur sef ma.
I know ur type the wowo pikin that always hides behind cheap make ups grin
Just stop being wanna be big girl cliq...and appreciate wat u have
It wasn't our fault some of us are born with a silver spoon and also gudlooking (blame God for dat)*sarcasm

So pls if u wont do d needfull..stay in ur lane boo
Some shoes are too big to fit ur tiny feet
I hope u marry a rich dude...cos dats wat most of u lazy women would want

#peace am outta hia
no iota of shame as usual.

I'm not surprised,

I'm far from being a wowo pikin or whatever, I stop traffic and cause congestion when I walk on the streets.

On a good day, i wont even be replying your mention or that of guys in romance section, I'll feel this unexplainable weakness as a result of the excess stupidity oozing from your moniker. But today, I'll engage you troll.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no iota of shame as usual.

I'm not surprised,

I'm far from being a wowo pikin or whatever, [s]I stop traffic and cause congestion when I walk on the streets.[/s]

On a good day, i wont even be replying your mention, I'll feel this unexplainable weakness as a result of the excess stupidity oozing from your moniker. But today, I'll engage you troll.

Hahaha..I laugh in swahili at the strike sentence grin u knw monkey no fine but him mama still like am
To go against me you gotta be more than professional
You got to go extra hard like an erection with no protection grin
I wunt abuse u, i just wanna set ur fake rubber pad ass up which u paraded as ur job in the wee hours grin
I can see business aint booming as bfor because of sex dolls
Eh ya sorry dear..better luck next tym
Till i see u....all i know is ur a fake ass wanna be slay queen hidding behind her phone. ..
In dino voice *ntoorrrrh

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Hahaha..I laugh in swahili at the strike sentence grin u knw monkey no fine but him mama still like am
To go against me you gotta be more than professional
You got to go extra hard like an erection with no protection grin
I wunt abuse u, i just wanna set ur fake rubber pad ass up which u paraded as ur job in the wee hours grin
I can see business aint booming as bfor because of sex dolls
Eh ya sorry dear..better luck next tym
Till i see u....all i know is ur a fake ass wanna be slay queen hidding behind her phone. ..
In dino voice *ntoorrrrh
Its very easy to know a guy with no vision and swimming in thorough poverty when you see them.

This is my image of you : graduate in his mid 30s, still living with daddy and eating 'mummy thank you'. You managed to get a phone of 20k and the next thing you do is Come to a faceless forum with hopes to dick down ladies who would fall victim, hence you exaggerate your pënis on every thread.

But you seem to be forgetting that your mates are opening spas and hotels for girls allover Abuja and kaduna.

Listen,

The world has changed really quick, if you like have holy or sanctified dick, let it be filled with honey, if you no get money hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Its very easy to know a guy with no vision and swimming in thorough poverty when you see them.

This is my image of you : graduate in his mid 30s, still living with daddy and eating 'mummy thank you'. You managed to get a phone of 20k and the next thing you do is Come to a faceless forum with hopes to dick down ladies who would fall victim, hence you exaggerate your pënis on every thread.

But you seem to be forgetting that your mates are opening spas and hotels for girls allover Abuja and kaduna.

Listen,

The world has changed really quick, if you like have holy or sanctified dick, let it be filled with honey, if you no get money hide your face.

I was just told that ur a dude hiding behind dis moniker grin
So i wunt waste my tym with u..but just a piece of advice. .u knw say no so bobrisky started .so if u wanna be bobrisky remix i dont mind paying the bills for ur surgeries.... i guess a DD cup38 would do

F*cking gay ass nigga..!!
Tofiakwa'
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by TheBulusNotes(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Some gold diggers wanna derail this thread....

Well I for myself ain't arrogant. I respect women minus the arrogant or gold diggers

If you know what I mean grin
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by TheBulusNotes(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

So i wunt waste my tym with u..but just a piece of advice. .u knw say no so bobrisky started .so if u wanna be bobrisky remix i dont mind paying the bills for ur surgeries.... i guess a DD cup38 would do

Tofiakwa'

Na dude ooo,,, serious one
We don expose am before still he de deny

Holy dick carry on cool

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Tofiakwa'
of course, that's what they always say when you tell them how rëtarded and miserable their lives are. No be nairaland boys again?

Good thing you know, kindly unfollow me biko.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Listen,

Jamari you won't kill somebody with laugh.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jamari you won't kill somebody with laugh.
lol. How you doing this beautiful evening sis?
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by LarryBeryl(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafraqueen:
I've noticed most "handsome guys" tend to be very arrogant, at least around girls. Is the arrogance part of what is making these guys so attractive? Or is it just that hot guys tend to be arrogant and girls don't like it but will overlook the arrogance if the guys are hot?

Recently I've been watching lots of guys in the school laboratory. Many of my co female medics even said " i find the cockiness attractive" in the guys they like. Often the arrogant guys treat the girls very bad, they cheat on them, or they talk down to them, the girls complain and cry, then later on they go back to these arrogant guys.

On these shows also there's often shy, or nice guys. I think one such guy is Romeo, if you know the show. Well he's fairly good looking but not the cocky player some of the other guys are. The girls never like em type.

Now I know people will say these shows don't represent real life, but even in real life I see my fellow girls still going for the cocky, player types. I especially notice this in the "hot girl"
I don't like when guys are arrogant but some girls seem to go for them anyway.... Even my friends, when they're talking about some guy they like they'll talk about how he's such an ******* but but they'll hook up with
him anyway. Then I see the shy, and often good looking guys, getting no action.

Now good looking guys here ,,why do you guys seems to adapt arrogant life style as a base logic for attracting hot girls.

Not knowing that what u really attract is just a mere hole that needs to be digged ..........
We boring looking guys are suffering.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biafraqueen:

I don't like when guys are arrogant but some girls seem to go for them anyway.... Even my friends, when they're talking about some guy they like they'll talk about how he's such an ******* but but they'll hook up with him anyway. Then I see the shy, and often good looking guys, getting no action.

menh... this babe kpokish in a way o
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by MrMystrO(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Don't Generalize.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
lol. How you doing this beautiful evening sis?
I am fine and good love the way you are handling some nairaland guys.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am fine and good love the way you are handling some nairaland guys.
thanks dear. They expect all ladies here to be more and take all rubbish.
I mean no harm tho, just want them to double their hustle and stop slut shaming cheesy
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Haba, kilode
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
of course, that's what they always say when you tell them how rëtarded and miserable their lives are. No be nairaland boys again?

Good thing you know, kindly unfollow me biko.

Nah why should i unfollow u? grin after all its just a platform form e no dey add money for ur account and am beginning to enjoy dis

For the record I follow u..... so as to always be on ur fake black gay ass exposing u everywere u go
Just like MTN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.