Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? (6290 Views)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by HOLYDICK(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
TheBulusNotes:

Na dude ooo,,, serious one
We don expose am before still he de deny

Holy dick carry on cool
At first was taking my tym to be jeje thinking its a wowo bitch without class
Not knowing that its a gay ass dude.... almost on every thread galloping from one side to other looking for customers
Will definitely post his or her real pic in this platform soon
FBI mode activated
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Nah why should i unfollow u? grin after all its just a platform form e no dey add money for ur account and am beginning to enjoy dis

For the record I follow u..... so as to always be on ur fake black gay ass exposing u everywere u go
Just like MTN
wow that's so nice of you

If I could have 1 million of your kind following on my twitter, I'll be a celeb already.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Cele wetin. grin ? (I laugh in spiritual powers)

Dont let da adrenaline rush into ur spine so soon..differences between u and me is dat..

U c nairaland as a place to disguise to d point of being a bobrisky nigga trying so hard to earn dat celeb stat

While
I see nairaland as a platform were i cool off my head .laugh at some folks savegry and learn from some few good people here
After all we all gonna log out and face reality
Jamari is a bitchass nigga
this shît's getting boring already.

What nonsense boring lunatic.

Dude this is my last reply to you.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:
I've noticed most "handsome guys" tend to be very arrogant, at least around girls. Is the arrogance part of what is making these guys so attractive? Or is it just that hot guys tend to be arrogant and girls don't like it but will overlook the arrogance if the guys are hot?

Recently I've been watching lots of guys in the school laboratory. Many of my co female medics even said " i find the cockiness attractive" in the guys they like. Often the arrogant guys treat the girls very bad, they cheat on them, or they talk down to them, the girls complain and cry, then later on they go back to these arrogant guys.

On these shows also there's often shy, or nice guys. I think one such guy is Romeo, if you know the show. Well he's fairly good looking but not the cocky player some of the other guys are. The girls never like em type.

Now I know people will say these shows don't represent real life, but even in real life I see my fellow girls still going for the cocky, player types. I especially notice this in the "hot girl"

I don't like when guys are arrogant but some girls seem to go for them anyway.... Even my friends, when they're talking about some guy they like they'll talk about how he's such an ******* but but they'll hook up with him anyway. Then I see the shy, and often good looking guys, getting no action.

Arrogants attracts arrogant. ......both are synonymous with each other.
Now good looking guys here ,,why do you guys seems to adapt arrogant life style as a base logic for attracting hot girls.

Not knowing that what u really attract is just a mere hole that needs to be digged ..........

U answered urself even b4 u asked the question.

The cute or handsome guys thends to be arrogant because like u rightly said, " hot" girls prefer or better put, go for the arrogant guys more than the nice handsome guys.

As for them doing it , and not knowing they are attracting a hole that needs to be drilled. Well, the reason why they are doing it( being arrogant is just to attract a "HOT" girl they can easily drill her hole and then cheat on her with another hot girl who likes arrogant handsome guys. After all cheating is part of being a bad guy.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tozara(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2018
sekxyqueen:
not here. .cos the ones here are either stupid,useless or broke
You sound angry and stupid.

So all the guys in romanceland are either stupid, useless or broke? See as your head dey leak braincells like a dilapidated "Kabukabu" leaks engine oil.

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Tozara:
You sound angry and stupid.

So all the guys in romanceland are either stupid, useless or broke? See as your head dey leak braincells like a dilapidated "Kabukabu" leaks engine oil.
shocked Who vexed you?
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tozara(m): 12:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Girls being attracted to arrogant, handsome fück boys is no one's fault. If you prefer being treated like shiit, it's your choice.

Some girls love arrogant, sadistic asholes because sado-masochism happened to be their cup of tea. They love their guy mean and crappy. They love the shitty treatment, that's why---it fulfils their fantasies about dominant "Alpha males".

Sick.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tozara(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
shocked Who vexed you?
Lol. One misandrist thing like that. grin

I find it annoying when some clowns complain about misogynists yet are terribly prejudiced against and hateful towards men in general.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2018
sekxyqueen:
not here. .cos the ones here are either stupid,useless or broke

I hope you know there are some well established guys here (comfortable) that are looking for potential life partners or mates here? Comments like this might just scare them away. Stop the negative generalization smiley

Success in your exams by the way wink
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by nelson7777: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:
I've noticed most "handsome guys" tend to be very arrogant, at least around girls. Is the arrogance part of what is making these guys so attractive? Or is it just that hot guys tend to be arrogant and girls don't like it but will overlook the arrogance if the guys are hot?

Recently I've been watching lots of guys in the school laboratory. Many of my co female medics even said " i find the cockiness attractive" in the guys they like. Often the arrogant guys treat the girls very bad, they cheat on them, or they talk down to them, the girls complain and cry, then later on they go back to these arrogant guys.

On these shows also there's often shy, or nice guys. I think one such guy is Romeo, if you know the show. Well he's fairly good looking but not the cocky player some of the other guys are. The girls never like em type.

Now I know people will say these shows don't represent real life, but even in real life I see my fellow girls still going for the cocky, player types. I especially notice this in the "hot girl"

I don't like when guys are arrogant but some girls seem to go for them anyway.... Even my friends, when they're talking about some guy they like they'll talk about how he's such an ******* but but they'll hook up with him anyway. Then I see the shy, and often good looking guys, getting no action.

Arrogants attracts arrogant. ......both are synonymous with each other.
Now good looking guys here ,,why do you guys seems to adapt arrogant life style as a base logic for attracting hot girls.

Not knowing that what u really attract is just a mere hole that needs to be digged ..........

1 Like

Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. One misandrist thing like that. grin

I find it annoying when some clowns complain about misogynists yet are terribly prejudiced against and hateful towards men in general.
I think her post was a joke.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:

That's what majority of girls wants.
Not over hyped and extrovert cheaters.

*Note- she does like them either. See how she carry this guys wahala for head.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2018
efesodje:

I hope you know there are some well established guys here (comfortable) that are looking for potential life partners or mates here? Comments like this might just scare them away. Stop the negative generalization smiley

Success in your exams by the way wink
loool,thanks dear smiley
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Nah why should i unfollow u? grin after all its just a platform form e no dey add money for ur account and am beginning to enjoy dis

For the record I follow u..... so as to always be on ur fake black gay ass exposing u everywere u go
Just like MTN

She's a girl....

But only by sex, with all her talk she is pretty ugly I must say. Big tommy, no self control, bitter unearning girl, see her bf sef, with the way she spoke I thought she was "it" but the girl isn't much to look at.
I have the pic somewhere. Going to post it when I find it.
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tozara(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I think her post was a joke.
Didn't see the joke. But if that's the case, she can take mine as a joke too.

Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Biafraqueen(f): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jman06:
lol...no i am not. I just love that phrase. It means "what is written is written".

Are u from coal city state? That's my state.
yeah o42 babe. angry
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Raph01: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
gabinogem:
((Everybody is looking for something...some of them wants to use you, some of them wants to be abused)) ~in the voice of Marilyn Manson
Gat me breathing with dragons
I crack the eggs in ur basket, U bastard
I'm Marilyn Manson with madness
Now just imagine the magic I light to asses
Don't ask for your favourite rapper
He's Dead, Amen!

Credit:- Kendrick Lamar- Rigormortus (Section.80: 2011)
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Jman06(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Biafraqueen:
yeah o42 babe. angry
Wow! Good to meet you dear. How's parklane? Hope you are enjoying the training there?
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tozara:
Didn't see the joke. But if that's the case, she can take mine as a joke too.

Good morning. How was your night?
Evening, perfect wink. Bawoni day e?
smiley
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by Tozara(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Evening, perfect wink. Bawoni day e? smiley
Day mi wa okay o. Ti e nko? smiley
Re: Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2018
OP i will say the handsome guys are only arrogant to slay queens and insta-thoties... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo) / Solution For High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.