Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (7840 Views)

+18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] / He Raped His Sister And Got Killed. But That's Not All / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by DavidEsq(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2018
dhardline:
Please read this

Luke 11:24-25

24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

This is the simple reason why you can't beat your addiction alone cause when you quit you have created a void within which only Jesus Christ can fill but you left it empty. Hence once the impure spirits return your condition only gets worse.

Cry to God for help, be very sincere, surrender all... Your words,thoughts and action to Him. You have to take a decision and stand by it no matter what it may cost you. Come to Christ Jesus today and be saved.
Awon Omo evil spirits

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Every man for himself.
Each with him own personal wahala.

Sigh
hmm... Felt i should let it out my chest to get some form of solidarity.

A problem shared...............

1 Like

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by StarScream95(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Pictures of the bleeding nose
Or I d_______t
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
wow... Nice thread. I clicked the link and read your post. You really had a first hand experience of what we go through when you worked as an agent.

The whites just killed us with our weak point (love for football and the search for a better life). Students, adults and married men have seen their future bleeped up by bet9ja. I wish i had the will (full) power to change. Any money in my hand no longer has value. I squander them and beg for food. Now it's a habit, not like i play heavy to win heavy. I could stake 5k (safe game) to get 10k and still lose.

Friends and family have given up on changing me. I think always keeping to myself (narcissistic) contributes to this anomaly. If i can get out of this mess, i think a girlfriend who will help me manage my finances will help in changing my bad habit. Unfortunately, i'm the shy type
What sort of company do you keep? You need to be distracted. Look for a good distraction in groups that offer more meaningful living. Church, etc. I know the will is destroyed. It's hard.

The whites have nothing to do with this. They didn't force you to gamble. They didn't ask you to make those silly moves. You choose to. The situation is not better for addicts there.

Like I told you, always remember you can't win in the bets. You can't win. Never. Get a good friend, girl friend, guy friend, anyone, that will help distract you from that. Ask yourself questions.

Have you seen a poor person who became rich gambling in your neighbourhood? Is your life better than it was when you were not into the game? Let's face it. You will never win gambling. Never. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Look for a distraction that doesn't have the potential of being a dangerous addiction. Don't try to stop at once. Stop virtual and play just the normal bets. Then gradually quit. What a pity!

Any guy reading this who intends going into gambling should not try it. It is both addictive and destructive. You will ruin your life and willpower. A smarter person learns from the experience of others.

4 Likes

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
marunga:
cry your name is causing all this. Please receive my condolences. RIP Child_Of_Doom.
about the name, i chose it consciously. It represent the fact that i've caused so much pain to myself and family just at a tender age.

It might be a curse because my atrositiies seem hard to stop. You can't imagine the things i've done. I've even been arrested before. #prayForMe

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Relocate122: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2018
RELOCATE TO CANADA VIA STUDY AND WORK VISA TODAY!

-You will be granted work permit after your visa is finally approved and you can work and school at the same time.

Contact Whatsapp: 0 812633444 6
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by jeyselassie(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
hmm.... I keep trying and trying, after like 2 or 3 months, i fall back into the pit.

It's really worse than i've portrayed. I abandoned my admission at uniben and ran away from the house i rented in Benin with all my properties in it. My life was at stake. To think people used to look up to me till my betting addiction at bet9ja shops started.

the spirit wants to bring me down in the only hide-out i have (with my mum). Of all my addictions, this one has refused to go away. I'm doomed
Bro been there before holla me on my signature i could be of help
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by GhettoHustler007(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Badboiz:

Thanks for the song...

You're Welcome Bro. Just Download J.Cole's Albums & Thank Me Later Niqqa Put His Life In Songs And Its Inspiring
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Gebbson007(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
sometimes i wished i was a child so i can right my wrong. I'm at a point of no return. Gambling has ruined me. I narrowly escaped death after gambling with the phone of an 'axe man.' he waylayed me with his boys. Before i knew it, i received a punch on my nose. I managed to escape but with a bleeding nose as i type this

I know you are lying or seeking for attention , R.I.P IN ADVANCE .drop your address so I cn come for my own share of akara when you finally die.
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by sergiolefty(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
sometimes i wished i was a child so i can right my wrong. I'm at a point of no return. Gambling has ruined me. I narrowly escaped death after gambling with the phone of an 'axe man.' he waylayed me with his boys. Before i knew it, i received a punch on my nose. I managed to escape but with a bleeding nose as i type this

Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mickeydray:
Op, are you not the guy with Konji problem?

I thought you were teaching?

the lies people make dis days ehn, the devil is still a learner.
i never denied teaching. I sneak out of my job to practice the act. My students get affected in the process. It's strange that i don't practice what i preach to them. Money i should have spent on food and my health gets blown away.

feeling much better now though after speaking to someone. I'll have to change for good. I hope my weird stories inspire someone smiley
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by jonero4(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
lesson:never u twart wit any aye..
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Simplybami(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
wow... Nice thread. I clicked the link and read your post. You really had a first hand experience of what we go through when you worked as an agent.

The whites just killed us with our weak point (love for football and the search for a better life). Students, adults and married men have seen their future bleeped up by bet9ja. I wish i had the will (full) power to change. Any money in my hand no longer has value. I squander them and beg for food. Now it's a habit, not like i play heavy to win heavy. I could stake 5k (safe game) to get 10k and still lose.

Friends and family have given up on changing me. I think always keeping to myself (narcissistic) contributes to this anomaly. If i can get out of this mess, i think a girlfriend who will help me manage my finances will help in changing my bad habit. Unfortunately, i'm the shy type

You don't need a girlfriend to manage your life bro. your existence does not revolve around anyone. You have to take charge of your life. Think about the number of people you've failed and disappointed,i'm sure you're not happy with the situation yeah?

So the first step is;acknowledging your short comings. Don't feel shy about them;just acknowledge everything. Remember you're on a mission of letting go of everything.

The second step is making a promise NEVER to go back to betting. Trust me,you will definitely break the promise,but don't worry. It is never easy to break free from an addiction. You just have to make sure that each time you break the promise,always try as much as possible to feel the shame and pain that engulfs you,savour every bit of it so when next you try to renege,it will serve as a reminder. Do you have an online account? You really have to delete it ASAP! Also,stay away from any betting centre.

Are your friends also gamblers?then,you need to stay away from them and make new friends who do not exhibit this trait. It is ok to tell them about your addiction,that is acceptance. It will actually encourage you to let go of it fast.

Lastly,be contended with the little you have. Just make sure you're hard working and diligent. Let go;let God. You can never go wrong with this. I wish you all the very best mister.

Ps:Don't blame the whites for your misdeed. Take responsibility for your actions.
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wait o... Na juju this bet9ja owner dey use ni? No matter how simple game dey, if na big money u wan win 1 game must cut. Wetin be all this one na?
BTW, Stay away from virtual bet. It drains your pocket faster than owerri girls.
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Simplybami(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
about the name, i chose it consciously. It represent the fact that i've caused so much pain to myself and family just at a tender age.

It might be a curse because my atrositiies seem hard to stop. You can't imagine the things i've done. I've even been arrested before. #prayForMe

Awwwwn. I feel so sorry for you. You should download this song: Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood and listen to it. Trust me,it will definitely help and uplift you. It is well ok? You will be fine.
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by LEAFLET(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
First of all I believe you are just trolling but if you are not then I’ll gice you a very good advice based on your life, growing up I caused my parents a lot of havoc and my dad disowned me... I was sent to a private university, I was suspended and when I came back from the one year suspension, I became expelled... this is what you should do, from your write ups you are intelligent, buy a laptop, meet guys around to teach you work, give yourself five months with extreme hard work, you’ll become a millionaire.. you can even drop out of school and go back when you’ve made money and then you rent a house and forget about betting .... I’ve never ever betted in my life and never will... enter street and make money .. that’s the only option for you.. Peace!
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by ChildOfDoom: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
quinSonia:

where for Benin?
not there again. Left for security reasons. But I'm hoping to make peace with everyone. Thanks @ simplybami & all those who advised me. I'll try to grow my spirituality. Hopefully, I'll be distracted with that and God will intervene
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by marvin904(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
your village people at work..
eyah undecided undecided undecided
best advice go to God in prayers
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm... It is well
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
LEAFLET:
First of all I believe you are just trolling but if you are not then I’ll gice you a very good advice based on your life, growing up I caused my parents a lot of havoc and my dad disowned me... I was sent to a private university, I was suspended and when I came back from the one year suspension, I became expelled... this is what you should do, from your write ups you are intelligent, buy a laptop, meet guys around to teach you work, give yourself five months with extreme hard work, you’ll become a millionaire.. you can even drop out of school and go back when you’ve made money and then you rent a house and forget about betting .... I’ve never ever betted in my life and never will... enter street and make money .. that’s the only option for you.. Peace!
thumbs up bro this was my only escape from betiing I can stake my life on any game back them in school no matter how much I wanna win one game must cut it even worsened to the point that any money sent to me from home as soon as I withdraw from the atm I going to bet9ja shop straight I know all the codes by hand I'd play fast league and lose the money that I'd supposed to use for my upkeep in a month in a day not until I sat down and think about how I'm living my life I got fed up but didn't give up had to save money and bought a tecno Y6 back then I hustled borrowed money to sub but before I knew it I cashed out big time bought my first laptop and iPhone with my first pay Guy you can leave the addiction be focused you will
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by Simplybami(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Alamala1:
thumbs up bro this was my only escape from betiing I can stake my life on any game back them in school no matter how much I wanna win one game must cut it even worsened to the point that any money sent to me from home as soon as I withdraw from the atm I going to bet9ja shop straight I know all the codes by hand I'd play fast league and lose the money that I'd supposed to use for my upkeep in a month in a day not until I sat down and think about how I'm living my life I got fed up but didn't give up had to save money and bought a tecno Y6 back then I hustled borrowed money to sub but before I knew it I cashed out big time bought my first laptop and iPhone with my first pay Guy you can leave the addiction be focused you will

Hmmmmm. What business is this? I hope it's legit?well,I guess it's Yahoo right? Please OP don't listen to him ok?
Re: Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It by morpy: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
honestly eh, why people lose in virtual football is because you guys see it as gambling and not as a trading platform...you wunt study the teams or odds properly and you'll just stake blindly. with the right tools and strategy, you cannot lose... a martingale calculator is good instead of just martingaling in the old fashion way by doubling your stake everytime you lose... go to www.vflhacks.com to claim a free vfl strategy and a 4 loss martingale to trade with.

i bought the ebook below and i haven't regretted it coz am making at least 800 naira each day just trading for 1 season coz i have school stuff.

some people that even trade vfl sef ends up losing coz of greed... they just want to make as much as they can in a day which is very bad.

the sooner you all see vfl as a trading platform? the better you can make money from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.