Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (50983 Views)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Gebbson007(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2018
olatade:
And she's proud to say it?
you can imagine. how far bout that Liverpool Match yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by paymentvoucher: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2018
The MODs are prof800, Briareos, UjSizzle and their Boss Lalasticlala
chloedogie:
How can we know the MOD that pushed a topic to the front page? Is it possible guys?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by polo12k: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2018
wanna dey shout olosho because she talk true! if she form say she neva have sex b4 wanna go still condemn her! all of wanna no have sex with plenty girls? Abi na lie
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Lusaab(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2018
She speaks out her mind and say the truth.... keep it up...
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by DONADAMS(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2018
na Americana nau... wetin you expect?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Sowada(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2018
metronaija4:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto told her fellow housemate, K Brule that she had sex with different guys in the past and she cant lie about that. Anto denied K Brule a kiss on Saturday before he went ahead to jump which led to his injury and punishment from Big Brother. Anto is Tolu's partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Es2NyKafMk

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-sex-lot-guys-bbnaija-housemate-anto/

na better person dey come BBNAIJa. olosho in action
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by chloedogie(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2018
paymentvoucher:
The MODs are prof800, Briareos, UjSizzle and their Boss Lalasticlala

So these are the people we put hope in and are falling our hands. So why should I blame buhari?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by joshboo(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Obviously she bleeped her way into the house.but who cares?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Teeboi56: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2018
May God save us we vigil like dis
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Colleverage:
Ayama the gal no even fine
your sister fine pass am...confirmed
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by markloaded(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by veli1(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Are The Guys Up To 10k, If U Say U Had Sex Wit Love Machine Lots Of Time I Will A Blieve A Lil Bit, Bt Dis, Nehii I No Go Gree,
Oya Ayam Waitin 4 My Share
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by toyoC1(f): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Have you heard of cervical cancer ?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2018
I dash you, s*x hero.

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Alezy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
Looks can be very deceiving.
am telling u my dear, those ones that look very innocent re sometimes worse than the normal crazy ones
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by olatade(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gebbson007:

you can imagine. how far bout that Liverpool Match yesterday.

It ended 2-2. Sallah played well grin grin grin
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by omocalabar(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
StFrank2:
Ashewo
stop being a fool, though it suits u sha
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by jobbers: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
thot ok
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by ikept(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wetin concern me....

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
DROP UR MAIL
Watermelonman:
My kind of girl.
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
DROP UR MAIL

buharifanszone@yahoo.com
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Different kind people dey this life o, this ones no like privacy for their life?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by vicardino(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
As innnnnnnnn
dominique:
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by ibudaniel(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
senseless show without value
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Odunsco01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
seriously her looks makes makes me think she's one V or if not at least decent
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Blissbeatz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
So... Mk i no sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.