Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,578 members, 7,840,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy (644 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Good morning romancelanders, There's thus girl I've been crushing on for the past 5 years and when I told her about my untentions she told me shes in a relationship and she even said we cant be friends we can only say hi, hello and stuffs like that when we bump into each other abd she's not even replying my mesaages in facebook and WhatsApp anymore and I just can't get her out of my mind
What do I do everyone
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by PreciousRahl(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
AFC wink
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by braimeddy: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Just move on such is life. You will definitely meet someone that will have crush on you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2018
PreciousRahl:
AFC wink
Average Frustrated Chump I don't understand bro
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
braimeddy:
Just move on such is life. You will definitely meet someone that will have crush on you.
Thanks bro just too hard to move on
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by braimeddy: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
The feeling will die off gradually. It's just a matter of time
BossNation:

Thanks bro just too hard to move on

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by PreciousRahl(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
BossNation:

Average Frustrated Chump I don't understand bro

I'll glad you did your research grin
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by Splinz(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
She no love you be sey she no love you, period!

Stop whining and move on. There're thousands of more beautiful and qualified girls out there.

Perhaps you're thinking this said girl is special and different. But you know what? Just wait until you see someone else.
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Splinz:
She no love you be sey she no love you, period!

Stop whining and move on. There're thousands of more beautiful and qualified girls out there.

Perhaps you're thinking this said girl is special and different. But you know what? Just wait until you see someone else.
Thanks bro
Re: I Love Her But She's In Love With Another Guy by BossNation(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
braimeddy:
The feeling will die off gradually. It's just a matter of time
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit / security Alert: Avoid Rumuji/emuoha Axis On East/west Road, Rivers State / Text Experts Needed To Decode This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.