Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (11891 Views)

Long distance relationships don't work? See How to make Yours Last / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
You were to me some minutes ago, I wonder what came over you. Baby fever I guess

Pele ti e grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Una go still poopoo post am to nairaland..... grin grin grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by adekennis(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
The guy is another Musiwa...
FULL of comics..lol
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your Papa
u be real ape, giant red assed weasel
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
armylord:
u be real ape, giant red assed weasel

Lol

After seeing your photo I almost vormit cheesy cheesy

Guy you look dry
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
So what is needed for a pregnant woman now is just 5cups of rice? SMH!
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
After seeing your photo I almost vormit cheesy cheesy
Guy you look dry
i use ur pictures to scare my village people away
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by CHAVINCI: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Billyonaire:
Is food a form of enjoyment now ?

You should not buy her food, so people wont think she is hungry, there is no enjoyment in something as basic as food. Buy that lady a nice ride and get her a domestic staff to take care of that DNA match you are about to welcome and hey, take your relationship off the internet. It is a private affair.

Keep winning.
nice ride ke,can dis 1 buy 3thousand naira bicycle?
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
armylord:

You're my boy

Go and sit down
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
If he is for real and he is expecting a baby, then he's foolish enough to give us part two!!!

Imagine the threads!

'I BOUGHT NAPPIES PIC INC' #Too late.

'I BROKE UP WITH MY BABYMAMA' #Too late.

'Turns out I'm not the lipsrsealed' #Too late.

Airforce must relocate to Family section grin

2 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by PStacks(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
coscharis Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU96O2GQU80

Enter coscharis and buy your baby the cheapest car there.

that was a video I shot there when I took my own baby window shoping
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
This mad kindergarten child again? I think say u don get sense bt now,i no know say ur Mumu get auto renewal.

4 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by wristbangle: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol... Anyway most of it are carbohydrates & Fat/oil diet

OP, I want u to buy protein and vitamin food class such fish/chicken, etc to make your unborn child healthy.

Invite us when its naming ceremony time.

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by phetto(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
It's no longer news that my girlfriend is pregnant and I would soon become a daddy .

I've taking full responsibility of my actions because that's what a real man should do and not run away .

I'm in my twenties and girlfriend is just 23yrs old so we are one cool happy guys .

My baby mama to be don't need to work .
She should sit at home and rest well till she put to bed.

I will cater for all her needs and everything she needs would be provided.

I've arranged the house in order for her comfort because her happiness and that of my baby is so important to me.

I will always be there anytime she needs anything .

THIS IS LOVE.

Money No Be Problem.

Keep winning bro

Dont forget to invite us to the naminig ceremony
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're my boy
Go and sit down
fugly dude swerve!!
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dimples129:
If he is for real and he is expecting a baby, then he's foolish enough to give us part two!!!

Imagine the threads!

'I BOUGHT NAPPIES PIC INC' #Too late.

'I BROKE UP WITH MY BABYMAMA' #Too late.

'Turns out I'm not the lipsrsealed' #Too late.

Airforce must relocate to Family section grin

You called me out on my "throwback " thread I ignored

You here again just to get me talk to you and I'm sure you're happy you finally got my attention, kid .

Please go and fuckyourself
Runs girl like you mean nothing to me grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You called me out on my "throwback " thread I ignored

You here again just to get me talk to you and I'm sure you're happy you finally got my attention, kid .

Please go and fuckyourself
Runs girl like you mean nothing to me grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
If this IamAirforce1 boy should have money eh grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
My girlfriend is so dear to my heart

I will forever love her
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:
My girlfriend is so dear to my heart

I will forever love her
let's see her picture grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Safiaa:
let's see her picture grin

Why
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Why
to celebrate her beauty
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Safiaa:
to celebrate her beauty

If seeing her look is so important to you, then i will post only when you post yours

They said you're ugly
Is is true ?
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by czarina(f): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol lalasticlala Mynd44 the headline don set o
predictable bunch those mods cheesy
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Make sure that she do attend ante natal classes and appointment.
Sleep under mosquito net, eat more fruits and feed well entirely because of the baby.
More yogurt for her due to protein,
Also sweet potato because of betacarotein ,she needs the vitamin A.
More eggs.
And then fish liver oil due to vitamin D.
Like I said before, avoiding ante natal is risky,
Force her to attend.
BTW I hope both of you know your genotypes before doing the do?
I hope both of you carried out some test before the unprotected do? cheesy

May the baby never resemble you both facially and character. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by vicben27(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
Airforce Marshal continue...... Your dick got your back grin
your love for diccks is alarming
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amarabae:
Make sure that she do attend ante natal classes and appointment.
Sleep under mosquito net, eat more fruits and feed well entirely because of the baby.
More yogurt for her due to protein,
Also sweet potato because of betacarotein ,she needs the vitamin A.
More eggs.
And then fish liver oil due to vitamin D.
Like I said before, avoiding ante natal is risky,
Force her to attend.
BTW I hope both of you know your genotypes before doing the do?
I hope both of you carried out some test before the unprotected do? cheesy

May the baby never resemble you both facially and character. grin grin

Lol

Ante natal is sure

Everything you wrote for her well-being will be provided .

I'm capable grin
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

If seeing her look is so important to you, then i will post only when you post yours

They said you're ugly
Is is true ?
lol who said I'm ugly?
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
armylord:

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by ObinnaVal93(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
how z dz our problem guy..with d way u re going..I jes pray DAT child doesn't hv any of ur traits...safe delivery mama..I pray it's a girl
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Adaksbullet, what are you doing here? angry
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Dollarship(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's your life enjoy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.