Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (49201 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by chidynks: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
this guy long been chilling somewhere madeup nd not in any sambisa forest......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by larryUG(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed
Bros. The brick wall is a graphic wall inserted into the video. I am not arguing that he is in sambisa o or not, buh the wall is a camouflage. Now he did it so that u won't see his background.

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by mybestlove(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Is Shekau subtly campaigning for Bubu?
Shakau is buhari's boy. It is no secret. According to Buhari, boko haram fighters should be treated as VIPs. The evil on this buhari's head is more than the one Satan is carrying.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by crisycent: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Emycord:
EXACTLY

Na wah o! After all the grammar when you speak you never hear of video editing?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by kinibigdeal(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
If you watch a Movie which i forgot the title now produced in india, you will agree with we that Shekau is long dead. All what you are watching is done in the studio using Shekau image, when you study the graphic image fully well you will understand what am saying. I hope to open a thread on this soon. Shekau is dead but BH still exist

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by firo08(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive? Bubu over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Yoshy: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed
Hahahaha, let me school you, maybe someone else has already. The background can easily be changed to anything so he may be in the remotest part of the country.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by sandland: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
This is not Abubakar Shakaru. He has no need to hide his face if he is the real one.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by ifex370(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2018
..and the award for the best male actor of all time goes to Abubakar Shekau... grin

Shekau is the greatest actor ever known to man

He is just a face to a few nameless tyrant's.. A slogan to an underlying agenda..
A logo to a bigger organization who operate first by causing a distraction

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by KendrickAyomide: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
bless you brother !

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by fastloan: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Odiriance4all(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by eagleeye2: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You will make heaven.

The Nigerian Army claims that BH... have been completely defeated and the following weak, Shekau is tired of the calamity. I don’t believe in COINCIDENCES.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by veli1(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Kill Ya Self And Go To Paradise Na According To Islam grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Guide777(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
He has just declared jihad to ensure 2019 victory for their drowning Caliph ...
Indigenous people beware.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by josite: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2018
At least he believes his cause is worth dying for and the Nigeria commanders are not ready to die for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
eagleeye2:

You will make heaven.

The Nigerian Army claims that BH... have been completely defeated and the following weak, Shekau is tired of the calamity. I don’t believe in COINCIDENCES.

My point exactly Sir .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by sauceEEP(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
That scene can't be from sambisa forest....
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Odiriance4all(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Federal government should block all the porous border accros the north, make the security in this border tight or build a wall across the northern border.

If the FG take this step I bet terrorism will be off totally from Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Spatta: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
The words of this guy "shekarau" just aptly conveys the intentions and motivation of that religion.
If you have never read that murderous manifesto imposed by a deranged epileptic psychic impostor, you will not understand why the world is in such turmoil from this sect
Shekarau understands that book of lies
He is an unapologetic ardent follower of the deranged founder

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by nacee: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Paradise indeed. Stop complaining and carry on, since you feel in your small mind that you will live for ever. Where is pharoh today?
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by emekaRaj(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Idiot, am sure u didn't read it. How is calling his supporters to kill Nigerian anywhere they are a campaign for buhari.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by AreaFada2: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Very smart guy you be. I wrote somewhere yesterday on another Nairaland thread that they will soon tell us to vote Buhari to finish off Boko and Shekau. And now this. grin cheesy
Those who cannot read between the lines will think he is calling to take up arms. All he is doing is to appear weary and close to defeat...... But still poses enough danger. And who better to complete the job than Buhari and Buratai if given just another term in office? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by FriendofGod: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
The monkey is in a bush fighting for one dead man he calls prophet in Saudi whose people are busy drinking champagne and living good life. I wonder what will make me fight for Jesus whose kindred are busy having mmanya vine.

Chai, back man is a fool.

Don't mind that fool. The Saudis are already even considering modifying some of their conservative laws. For instance, there has been more loosening of laws limiting women's social lives.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Okemmuo(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Coman see drama....serious drama���
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Doctus(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2018
so what has bubu done for us now,i thought he has won on BH bt nw i realise that he has just caused us more grieve.
#sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by edupedia: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2018
HsLBroker:

....of course na only Igbo man dey the forest they fight am....u people and ya inferiority complex since 1970...it has become your birthmark from your mothers' wombs....u na dey tink at all?....shiiorr!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by FriendofGod: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
eagleeye2:

You will make heaven.

It is no coincidence. It is the fact. They have been receiving serious pounding since Buhari became president. The late Colonel Ali was instrumental in reclaiming many of the territories taken by Boko Haram. Even before now, their attacks had been relatively less frequent and even more cowardly. All these were evidences of a battered Boko Haram.

The fact is that it won't be easy to totally flush out the insurgents because of the style of warfare but you cannot deny the fact that Boko Haram has been severely weakened and made largely impotent.

It has nothing to do with 2019. You can't deny that Buhari hit the ground running with respect to the fight against insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Dee60: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
It is amazing how a set of murderers, rapists and kidnappers will think that they are serving a God who is holy, loving and merciful. It is just so strange and does not add up at all!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2018
emekaRaj:

Idiot, am sure u didn't read it. How is calling his supporters to kill Nigerian anywhere they are a campaign for buhari.

I read it well Sir and for a minute there Shekau actually sounded like he was campaigning for Buhari by subtly saying Buhari was doing a good job against Boko Haram
..well no surprises here because this same Shekau even once nominated this same Buhari a Boko haram negotiator in proposed peace talks with the govt and Fulani Terrorist recently endorsed him for second term .

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Skepticus: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Hate Shekau or not, one can't deny his sophistication at our rigid and outdated army.

He is the definition of a real muslim as he is living it to the letters of every word in that murderous manual.

I hate to admit it that I believe what comes out of the mouth of Abubakr Shekawiya than the evil government of Nigeria from the military to the democratic era.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by 989900: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

It's just a 'job' . . . you can insert 'ise', 'scam', 'heist', 'con'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.