Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (49196 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by FriendofGod: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Dee60:

It is amazing how a set of murderers, rapists and kidnappers will think that they are serving a God who is holy, loving and merciful. It is just so strange and does not add up at all!

It is extremism and that is what false religion perpetuates. Islam and Christianity are not really the problem, it is the false versions of these religions that are pulling us back from harnessing our potentials and taking our position in the comity of nations.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by DonBobes(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed

Its photoshop, Na computer nw

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Very smart guy you be. I wrote somewhere yesterday on another Nairaland thread that they will soon tell us to vote Buhari to finish off Boko and Shekau. And now this. grin cheesy
Those who cannot read between the lines will think he is calling to take up arms. All he is doing is to appear weary and close to defeat...... But still poses enough danger. And who better to complete the job than Buhari andi Buratai if given just another term in office? grin cheesy

Exactly , you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by opribo(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Indeed...

He can say that to those they have so brain washed over the years but not to people who are discerning.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by toluxa1(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed

The wall is not real. It's graphics. You can see that clearly.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Xbee007(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
What! shocked shocked
Are you for real? That background was just inserted into the video. Isn't it obvious?
You have misled several people with this your post. Please modify your post.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Enemyofpeace: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
He represents the religion of piss,the children of Ishmael the bastard son of Abraham

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by sulakishop(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Afraiding is already catching him..... grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by InvertedHammer: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2018
/
They have been paid to stay calm to see how 2019 plays out. This is just a charade.
/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Desyner: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Is Shekau subtly campaigning for Bubu?
Your head dey work. Shekau is long gone. The ruling forces are just releasing the vids bits by bits to launch out propaganda painting them as victors. It was all a scam. . .

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Referendum50(f): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Shekau is a confused terrorist... He wants Sharia law through out the country but buhari wants the same too..
he wants it in only Muslims state not every where stop saying nonsense
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2018
edupedia:

....of course na only Igbo man dey the forest they fight am....u people and ya inferiority complex since 1970...it has become your birthmark from your mothers' wombs....u na dey tink at all?....shiiorr!
sorry it because the dude was shouting rogers
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by fm4real2k6(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
nwabobo:

An Igbo man has shown him pepper.
You quoted the entire message to write a line? Tomorrow now, you will blame Buhari and his APC government.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by claremont(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:

Look carefully, it's a background image. There is no brick wall there. They use background images in their videos in order to prevent the Army from identifying their location.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nathayas: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2018
The guns you are using is it not from western education, you fool.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by 12345baba(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
He should just shoot himself nah
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Referendum50:
he wants it in only Muslims state not every where stop saying nonsense
but it Is not any better..shouldnt we all be bounded by a common law?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Newpride(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Una never see anything, buratai bn putting hot pepper for una yansh.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Senigentle(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
How can a mere mortals fight for God? How can the creation fight for the creator? Does it mean their God is powerless and can't fight his course?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Mejor79(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:

I agree with you.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by micflo28(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Suddenly tired under this regime, mtcheeew, waiting for when Fulani and miyetti cattle breeders leaders say they are tired too. Blood of the innocent letted over a needless political stunt. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Shaev7(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Are you pondering what am pondering? This country is ...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by bullofafrica: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2018
the end of shekau is coming sooner than expected.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by dheilaw1(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2018
watch disgruntled iPods say the video na lie
dem go even say na for inside aso rock the guy dey speak from
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Odingo1:
The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said in a new video that he is tired of the calamity befalling his group.

“I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise”, he said at the end of the 10-minute video.

In the video, delivered chiefly in Hausa, Mr. Shekau couldn’t hide his frustration on the continued hostility and loss of his supporters to government troops.

With a broken voice that clearly betrayed his emotion, Mr. Shekau pleaded with his non-combatant members across Nigeria to pick up arms and help him fight till he drops dead.

The terror group’s leader, however, remained defiant.

Flanked by two hooded armed men, Mr. Shekau said the latest claim by the military that the group had been sent packing from Sambisa forest was false.

He boasted that he is still in Sambisa forest and still controls the territory.

He said that his men would continue to fight regardless of the recent induction of Cameroonian soldiers into the Operation Lafiya Dole counter insurgency force.

Below is the full text of the translated speech by the Boko Haram leader.

“I have no lengthy message to deliver except on the issue of worshiping God alone and serving Him without getting tired. Ours in not like that of the unbelievers whose worship is like the spider web. Just like one of the leaders of unbelievers, who is like an ape, was recently boasting that they have formed a joint force with Cameroonian forces to fight us.

“That they would not only chase us from Sambisa forest but also in all parts of Nigeria. So we too have declared that we do not want to see any Nigerian in Cameroon, in Chad, in Nigeria and even Benin Republic. So I call on our brethren in Abuja, in Lagos, in Benin, in Kaduna, where ever you find any Nigerian make sure you shoot him dead if he is deliberately against us; but if he is ignorant of our ways, teach him on how to understand our ways. This is our first message.

“It is not about approaching you, because that has already been done by our God.

“Our second message is to attack anyone who pledge to Nigerian his country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, and serve Nigeria. Anyone who believes in protecting the interest of Nigeria is our target. The one whose creed is to develop western education where infidels are trained is our enemy. Whoever that stands on any creed other than that of our Prophet Muhammad brought to us; the one that his great disciples followed, should know that he is our avowed enemy and if he confronts us we will fight him.

“In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

“So you Nigerians especially the youth vigilante, we are going to fight you and that thing that drives you to pick up arms against us; we don’t care what they call you, be it Civilian-JTF or any kind of force. Just as you said you don’t want us on the face of Nigeria, so shall we too declare you persona non grata in Sambisa. Let anyone who has brains to think to avoid moving around Sambisa forest. Those of you the leaders of the troops will no longer have peace just like the way you think you have made here uncomfortable for us.

“And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive?

“Oh you brethren of our holy creed, wherever you are, should rise up and fight for Allah. If you cannot do it there, then come over to our side and fight for the cause of Allah. You must know that whoever that fails to follow the teaching of the Holy Quran and Hadith cannot enter paradise. (In broken voice) Because the pattern of life in the world today is not Islamic. Wherever you are, even if you are in Saudi Arabia, and you have your gun, please stand up and fight, kill whoever you see that is not on our side.

Kidnap and bring them to us. Our course is to establish our caliphate and die doing that.

We may not be alive to see the caliphate but even if it comes to be after we have died, it is still a bonus on our side.

“This is the message I have for you all. My name is Abubakar Shekau, the one that is an invincible enemy that you are fighting.

“That is our stand. I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise.”
Source: Premium Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeSZ2iYlm6U

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257876-boko-haram-i-tired-calamity-shekau-says-new-video.html/amp

Why do u want to die na
Ya paymasters are still alive
And ur fulani herdsmen branch is thriving
Please stay and continue d will of Almighty Allah in sambisa, biko

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by highskies(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:

I'd like to point out that having looked keenly at the video, seems the brick wall behind him was inserted using computer software, just like is done by TV news houses.

My observation though. However, I also seem inclined to believe that the guy is well fed and living fine still.

Our Nigerian Army need something similar to US Hellfire to flush these guys out.
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Stylz69(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Which Shekau made this statement? The dead one?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by SmartyPants(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I'm afraid the thought is crossing my mind. Such a mess!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Femijohn198: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
I just pity the Nigeria soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Coscyn: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2018
God please save us from this man. Anyway he should be tried by now.

Lets help you solve you power issue
For Inverters, Inverter batteries and Installation,
Whatsapp us on 09092122556
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Lomprico2: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Y
SalamRushdie:

YES!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Stylz69(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2018
I just watched the video and have a few observations:

Shot in front of a green screen- Boko Haram have access to technology in sambisa

Shekau’s face doesn’t look natural; looks like a CGI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.