Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom (32791 Views)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by kayzat: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
free2ryhme:

you ask them to go fight without the necessary equipment and armory is suicide mission

But normally they are part of the responsibilities of the federal government and states under normal circumstances have no business buying arms or equipments for the police. They are part of the reasons the fg is taking such a large percentage of the revenue and the FG should wake up to it's responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by TheFreeOne: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
This army is in a better position to handle these Fulani terrorists cos it's is beyond the police but if they must be involved then provision of armored tanks is necessary like the officer requested.

The headline got me laughing though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Xbee007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Armoured Tank Kwara?
He probably meant to say Armoured Personnel Carrier.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by seunjungle1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
We are sick in this country. Is it the fundamental right of the state govt to provide equipment for the federal security...can somebody tell me? Why can't federal govt give them state police and to equip them..that is when it become their responsibility? Nigeria Police should shut their Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by pointstores(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
keepers ofjungle scared
15-20hours powerbank available for rechargeablefans works with any fan also can charge phone and laptop dc / ac brand new fans available in stock 08166117634 2years warranty whatsup for pictures easy to use Repair discount sales of ups inverter battery rechargeable fans tired of fake battery try us
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by free2ryhme: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
kayzat:

But normally they are part of the responsibilities of the federal government and states under normal circumstances have no business buying arms or equipments for the police. They are part of the reasons the fg is taking such a large percentage of the revenue and the FG should wake up to it's responsibilities.

Corruption in high places and the common man is paying for it with their lives
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by tarano: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerian security operatives are Capital Cowards! Get 1000 American green berets the Benue valley will be cleared out. There are no natural fortress like mountain.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by beetown(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
they're cowards

yes... the pun was intended cool
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Iphone5: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:
If the policemen are scared, they should hand over their guns to Tiv youths, I know they brave except for the coward on NL called omenka .

You sure the nigga is still alive, hope his masters have not butchered him

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benue state police command don't need armored tanks to securing lives and properties since this is just a clash between communities according to IGP Idris.

Are Nigeria police force controlled by states governments?

When did the states governors became GCFR? Does the governor have power to fire any Nigeria police officer?

Federal government Criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Iphone5:

You sure the nigga is still alive, hope his masters have not butchered him
He must have vanished from Benue state.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by msylva2147(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
I blame the blogger with the misleading title because the person I saw there is civil defence not police as per say.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by EternalTruths: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:
If the policemen are scared, they should hand over their guns to Tiv youths, I know they brave except for the coward on NL called omenka.

He might truly be dead.

His silence is becoming worrisome.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Lagaritha(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
That's the mediocrity I am talking about. They display it without a moment's thought. You begin to wonder the kind of cleaning that is needed to make this hell of a country pride-worthy. Do you imagine the kind of cleaning?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Yankee101: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Nigerian Govt should provide law enforcement officers with adequate equipment for operations if not this is another boko haram in the making.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by ogbeniolola: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Laos, Rivers, Ogun, Oyo, Akwa Ibom etc have all heavily invested in the security architecture of their states!...how much has benue govt committed to fighting crime yet there is no evidence of investment in power projects or road infrastructure and workers' salaries are still being owed!....the question is what has the govt done with federal allocations and IGR for 3 years?
Phoenix617:
Dafuq? Is it the state governor that will provide the armoured tanks? What happened to all the armoured tanks that was used against those protesting with sticks and stones in that satanic show of force?

Please just get your PVC let's correct this injustice.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by macsams17(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
nuesednutlofa:
Let them disguise
. grin
nuesednutlofa:
Let them disguise
. This got me rotfl....
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by naijaking1: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
IG of Police is working for Miyetti Allah Cattle criminals
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by madenigga(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Up fulani's Benue belongs to the Fulanis thise tivs and idoma are igbos who migrated there and mixed with the first fulani settlers in the 16th century.

Benue must pay for killing Utman Dan fodio tongue

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Phoenix617: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Laos, Rivers, Ogun, Oyo, Akwa Ibom etc have all heavily invested in the security architecture of their states!...how much has benue govt committed to fighting crime yet there is no evidence of investment in power projects or road infrastructure and workers' salaries are still being owed!....the question is what has the govt done with federal allocations and IGR for 3 years?

The question is why is it that the police have no tanks to go after those that are killing defenceless women and children? When it comes to Igbos there's surplus of tanks but when it comes to genocidal Fulani herdsman there's sudden scarcity of tanks? And you're here asking about goddamn IGR? What's the correlation here?

5 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by bubu2019: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can
go back to 1930 and give buhari's
father condom
you na condom,me na kill I won kill the man ASAP.....
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by megama: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
ojun50:
Thy should resign, only good at collecting bride.

Common Fulani Herdsmen
bribe

Not bride
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by osusuallstars: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
my people , the truth is not far. The army especially from fulani extraction are the one disguising as herdsmen, doing all the killings and genocide.they are the one providing cover for them. this is a well orchestrated plan by buhari and fulani led security heads in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by talk2emma: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2018
If na to collect bribe now they no go need armoured tank buhari police
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Cadec007(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2018
tarano:
Nigerian security operatives are Capital Cowards! Get 1000 American green berets the Benue valley will be cleared out. There are no natural fortress like mountain.
u have gone too far bros the green berets is an army unit......talk of the local SWAT the would handle the matter systematically

Look at it from this angle nigerian equivalent of SWAT the SARS are so under equipped they only run after petty criminals.......it is such a pity me joining the army or any arms carrying organisation is strictly my last resort, if not hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by sapientia(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Hahahahahahaha.

Clowns..

You want to disarm people that do not need Tanks defend themselves..

And you did not ask for Tanks in disarming them.

So armed vigilantee is more capable than our police force.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2018
ojun50:
Thy should resign, only good at collecting bride.

Common Fulani Herdsmen
u call those fulani herdsmen common? Those ppl armed with submachine guns,automatic rifles and what have u? Na wetin our police get?...just 1961 ak47 model. The herdsmen(boko haram) are better armed and better trained than the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by mrkings84(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm.... The prayers of God's people must prevail in this country. Meanwhile, let's get our pvc and do the needful come 2019 cos Inec won't count our prayer points.....
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can
go back to 1930 and give buhari's
father condom

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by godofuck231: 12:31am On Feb 09, 2018
This is the Russian terminator, for a mission where no enemy survives, from russia with love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.