Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom (32801 Views)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by folabs09(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
The state governor should provide for the police, afterall he collect security votes from Abuja every month. Other state governors provide and equip the police in their respective states without waiting for the FG, Ambode did that, Ajimobi also did it for the operation burst. What is Samuel Ortom doing with the security votes he receive every month? Only an hypocrite will blame the Buhari administration for what is happening in Benue state.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by guiddoti: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
free2ryhme:

taxpayers? you don ever pay tax before

I guess, you aren't a worker haha. When you start one, employer sure will start deducting from your income.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by matter1: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
I'm ashamed of the NIGERIA police, you people are disgrace to Nigeria police force , if it is to come and be harassing people on the street, you will be ready to go, the day you were inducted into the Nigeria police force you swear and oath to serve this country with your life and you are been paid for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by pally123: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can
go back to 1930 and give buhari's
father condom
Believe me, I no just get wetin to say I
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by chernest2002: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
When killing unarmed protesters you have weapons, but to real terrorist like buhari 's fulani murderers you will not have bullets because of oga on top. He is fully awe.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Benblaq(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
pally123:
Believe me, I no just get wetin to say I
then go one side make i see road
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Benblaq(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
OboOlora:

Lol. His father is an illiterate, he would have worn it on his foot. Just force his Mum to take postinor instead cheesy
lol u know d matter
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Benblaq(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
thornapple:

Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
aunty
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by billyG(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
what d Bleep do dey need armord tanks for?so dey now knew herdsmen are armed?i advice dem to hands over their guns to tiv youths.useless police force!
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2018
Benblaq:
aunty

Uncle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake / Ike Ekweremadu Hosts BBNaija's CeeC And Angel In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.