Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom (32790 Views)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Apination(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2018
undecided

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by godofuck231: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2018
ojun50:
Thy should resign, only good at collecting bride.

Common Fulani Herdsmen
the police are armed with Chinese ak74 variants that fire 2.23 rounds the Fulanis have Russian akm56 and ak47m which can penetrate concrete, it's going to be a bloodbath

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Why can't they have civilian JTF made of local Benue youths like they have in North West
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by guiddoti: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2018
free2ryhme:

you ask them to go fight without the necessary equipment and armory is suicide mission
You mean Nigeria police force have no equipment and armory? They should close down, abeg. Why do we waste taxpayer money for these disgruntled men of the force?
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by akinsmyk(m): 1:46am On Feb 09, 2018
moderatorr1:
They have a point.

Do the herdsmen have armored tanks? The better trained police are scared of the untrained herdsmen.

Too bad
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by doziex: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Yeye Nigerians, where the populous, the leadership and the security apparatchiks wear there ignorance of what the defense sector entails, like a badge of honor.

We and stupid conspiracy theories sef Fulani dis and Fulani dat, yet the police are being sent on a counterinsurgency mission with no armored fighting vehicles.

These are Mopols or police comandoes , they are supposed to be kitted with attack helicopters and armored fighting vehicles Not thin skinned hiluxes Ak-47s, and their dick in their hands.

The Nigerian president, the senate and our entire security sector should go to Egypt or algeria to see how serious nations with serous def sector issues equip themselves
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nerica(m): 2:49am On Feb 09, 2018
There was enough armoured tank against ipod and no one to use against herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by free2ryhme: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2018
guiddoti:
You mean Nigeria police force have no equipment and armory? They should close down, abeg. Why do we waste taxpayer money for these disgruntled men of the force?

taxpayers? you don ever pay tax before

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by OboOlora(f): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can
go back to 1930 and give buhari's
father condom
Lol. His father is an illiterate, he would have worn it on his foot. Just force his Mum to take postinor instead cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Romanus123: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Any lady that wishes to come to United Arab Emirates, (DUBAI) and hustle should please chat with me privately. Free visa and flight ticket should be issued to you. You can also WhatsApp me @+971523603356
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by vineyardfarms: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Moving4:
The Policemen send by the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Orton has said that Without armoured tanks, he is sending them to die...

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUaXnbZucZE

THE POLICE IG SAID THE CLASHES IN BENUE AND SURROUNDING WERE ETHNIC CLASHES.

WHY IS THE SAME POLICE REQUESTING FOR ARMOURD CARRIERS TO FIGHT ETHNIC WAR ARE THEY MORE ARMED BY WHO WAS THE IG REPRESENTING THE TRUE PICTURE ON WHAT IS GROUND IN HIS DECLARATION

PLS LET THE POLICE FORCE PRO REACT TO THE REQUEST OF HIS POLICE MEN LET US KNOW WHO IS MANIPULATING WHO. WHO DESERVE TO BE CALL NAMES,
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by positivethought: 6:54am On Feb 09, 2018
All those who are bashing the police need to know that even the military will never confront this herdsmen will Ak47 only,they will certainly be reinforced with GPMG'S N RPG,Nigeria is deliberately making the police weak yet we expect miracles from them,me I don't blame them because I have an idea what it means.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by miketayo(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Amour tanks for wetin?? I regret d day I voted buhari
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by EternalTruths: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2018
msylva2147:
I blame the blogger with the misleading title because the person I saw there is civil defence not police as per say.

Go for eye check up

Those guys are Mobile Police men.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Moving4:
The Policemen send by the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Orton has said that Without armoured tanks, he is sending them to die...

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUaXnbZucZE

Ortom, you see your life ?

cc lzaa

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by jeroba1(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by planetzoom: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Fulani herdsmen have been technically defeated- Lai Muhammed
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by iamjavadem(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Those were soldiers against the 5% not police. So you want police to fight them unequipped? Do you all the people that liked your comment even have sense? PDP rats.
Phoenix617:
Dafuq? Is it the state governor that will provide the armoured tanks? What happened to all the armoured tanks that was used against those protesting with sticks and stones in that satanic show of force?

When it comes to 5 percenters there's surplus of tank but when it comes to Fulani herdsmen there's sudden scarcity of tanks.

Please just get your PVC let's correct this injustice.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by alhajisocrates: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Raiyell post=64904606]Nigeria though.

In the past, nepotism in Nigeria was a muted phenomenon. However, these days, even people who used to doubt the existence of a Northern agenda, (by "people" I mean our sophisticated southern kin), can now see what some wise men from the east saw.

By the virtue of our experience with Northern bloodletting, there is a streak in our consciousness that can decode any unsaid ambition and evil plans by the north against the south. We told them but they called us bitter. Now here we are.

When posterity look and sees the election results of 2015 and the voting patterns, they will acquit us; for it is not bitterness that drove our suspicions, rather, it was experience and knowledge of what an unchecked North is capable of.

Tomorrow, there may be a resolution to bomb Owerri, Akoko-Edo, or Ibeno or Ile-Ife by Nigeria's security council, and there will not be any southern General who can bring a dissenting influence to bear against the decision.

Our sophisticated brothers brought this upon us. I hope they are happy. [/others

The sophisticated brethrens has no choice than to kowtow to their slave masters here in the North.
V.Pee position was what they wanted and we gave them but the VP is a mere commissioner. The minister of health is a figure head,who can't even sack the NHIS boss. They betray others but we will always betray them and they don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by delishpot: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Nigerians, Now you know that there is war brewing. All those vanishing amoury and stollen container load of weapon, now you know who is arming an army. Your top guns are preparing for war.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by delishpot: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2018
msylva2147:
I blame the blogger with the misleading title because the person I saw there is civil defence not police as per say.

And that changes the gravity of the news ba? If they are not police then those who attacked them face to face and who killed a few of their colleagues must not have existed.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
delishpot:
Nigerians, Now you know that there is war brewing. All those vanishing amoury and stollen container load of weapon, now you know who is arming an army. Your top guns are preparing for war.

You are smart to see the future clearly.

There is war coming.

Unfortunately, Southerners are still sleeping.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by delishpot: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are smart to see the future clearly.

There is war coming.

Unfortunately, Southerners are still sleeping.

No they are in denial. While those that know are prepping to escape and those with power are stockpiling weapons the ignorant denial Nigerians are talking Sex dolls and BBA etc
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by EternalTruths: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
delishpot:

No they are in denial. While those that know are prepping to escape and those with power are stockpiling weapons the ignorant denial Nigerians are talking Sex dolls and BBA etc

The wisest region in the South, is the region that encourages her people to get more guns than PVC.

Next year, Fulani Terrorists will plunge this nation into bloodbath.

Missing weapons at the ports signifies one thing

Some people are arming for war.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by delishpot: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

The wisest region in the South, is the region that encourages her people to get more guns than PVC.

Next year, Fulani Terrorists will plunge this nation into bloodbath.

Missing weapons at the ports signifies one thing

Some people are arming for war.

You get it.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by LZAA: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
imhotep:
Ortom, you see your life ?
cc lzaa
government of propaganda by propaganda Alariiwo and sarrki wee avoid d thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by EternalTruths: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
delishpot:

You get it.

If you are from the SS/SE, start experimenting on the production of explosive powders that are 10 times more powerful than gunpowders.

Such materials are needed to fill the bullets, shells, missiles, grenades, RPGs and other ammunitions that will be used to defend the SS/SE from Fulani Terrorists.

Talk More and equally Experiment More.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by CioAngels(f): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2018
The Nigerian police are federal government property so the IGP should provide armoured carriers to the police if sincerely he wants police to face headlong with the killers. Mr Ortom should not go to sleep thinking the police or other security agencies are coming to Benue to fight Fulani herdsmen, they are coming to arrest and kill the militia you have recruited. Also to look for arms that your militia will use and accuse them of storing arms. Like i said earlier, let the curfew in Benue remains enforced for as long as the, don't fight the Fulani police, remains in Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by nuele(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Very true. This are humans as well. He expressed his honest opinion. I think the idea of state policing and funding state police should be addressed fast
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by msylva2147(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

Go for eye check up

Those guys are Mobile Police men.
I think you should be the one to go for the eye check up
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by zik4ever: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Every online commentator should go get PVC!
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Phoenix617: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
iamjavadem:
Those were soldiers against the 5% not police. So you want police to fight them unequipped? Do you all the people that liked your comment even have sense? PDP rats.

What's stopping soldiers from intervening?

Fuçk off my mention, zombified APC rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.