Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women (1351 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
Strategies on how to Approach beautiful women

Whether you are a player or a geek who is very shy, when it comes to beautiful women
and when they aware that they are beautiful, they carry this ego around them which make men
to think twice before approaching them, because if not done properly you might get a big NO!!,
especially when she is bitchy, We get that a lot in Nigeria, and everybody hates rejection.

You might think with a few routine pick up lines you will get them, i have got news for you
such women have developed an anti-player defence, because they get a lot of people like you making an
approach on her and using the same pick up lines, so how will she know you have something different
to offer her, you need to get your game tight.

So how do we game them and come out unscratched or untainted and get your desired results, well
its possible if we use the right approach. it involves a mathematical sequence that must be
mastered and perfected.

so how do we master our approach stategy.
The truth is that beautiful women love to be chased and they always dream of meeting prince charming
that will sweep them off their feet from their terrible boyfriend, but when you appear, you look worse
than her boyfriend.

Here are few strategies to be mastered in approaching beautiful women

check it all out at www.mensrelationship..com
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
Its a new blog to discuss articles on issues bothering men, this is the first article, watch out for more interesting topic next week monday
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Give us the real tips man
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2010
visit the blog, you will find it there
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by fubiluv: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2010
Is that supposed to be an assignment?
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2010
fubiluv:

Is that supposed to be an assignment?

its not suppose to be an assignment, its a blog site dedicated to improving men's skills in relationship, the second part will be released next week.
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2010
New article for the will be out on sunday, very interesting article, it took me all week to complete this one, dont forget visit
www.mensrelationship..com, your no one men's dating tips
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2010
Check out the new topic this week "30 tips on how to build a successful relationship" all loaded
visit www.mensrelationship..com
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by CrazyMan(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2010
I don't need any tips to approach a woman because they need us as much as we need them.
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by abrahym(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2010
Why must we visit ya blog? Carry ur rubbish trowey
Re: Strategies On How To Approach Beautiful Women by freeman191(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
CrazyMan:

I don't need any tips to approach a woman because they need us as much as we need them.
my guy no be the ugly girls whey dey approach you, i dey talk about, beautiful ones
abrahym:

Why must we visit ya blog? Carry your rubbish trowey
na by force, freedom of visitation

(1) (Reply)

way / Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife / My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.