Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get (1128 Views)

Old Man Slump And Die Of A Heart Attack After 2 Ladies Start Twerking For Him (V / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Kodiwithsauce: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Have any of you noticed the recent spike in ladies playing it hard to get? I sure have!!! Call me a conspiracy theorist or what you may like, but I think its social media that is the cause of all of this.
let me take you back to like 10 years ago when a lady has to dress all pretty and go outside just to seek the attention of guys, sometimes she goes back home unattended when nobody has time for any of that, things were a bit easier for the average dude.
But welcome to 2018, where almost everyone is on Instagram, all that is needed is to search for the perfect lighting, expose some cleavages and BAM!!! You have the perfect picture. Almost immediately a horde of thirsty guys who unfortunately can’t control themselves are all in your timeline and DMs singing you praises embarrassing the rest of us.
Now a chick that comes from nothing has a bunch of island guys who are willing to do just anything for her because of her bum and filters. Where does this place the broke guys? Forget it, she isn’t going to reply that message bro.

THE WAY FOWARD

Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Cowbuoy: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Since time immemorial... grin
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Clyde42: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ever since they started trying to copy black American women. Its the beginning of the end of African beautiful culture.
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by DaudaAbu(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hav not noticed
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by krissconnect(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
What is hard to get? I'm only concerned on knowing the latest dollar rate to naira undecided
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Most of them are dirty trollop and market commodities they are available to highest bidder
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by DaudaAbu(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
krissconnect:
What is hard to get? I'm only concerned on knowing the latest dollar rate to naira undecided
[

It is now 189 = $1

In my dream
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by HOLYDICK(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Why would i chase a biaaatch... Is her name MONEY?
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Kodiwithsauce: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Why would i chase a biaaatch... Is her name MONEY?
i hope so
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
your observation is onpoint.
its happening. but dont worry.these online armies never meet the girls in person. they are smooth only behind the keyboard. i saw it on 2go in South Africa. these guys are the worst.once i used a female monicker and a few "added" me for a private chat and i have never seen such horrible talkers in my life!!! these guys are good at worshiping with comments. but when they must talk one on one with the chick they stutter and talk gibberish. i even had many chicks talk to me and comment how i was a good conversationalist full of witt and well read.my brother i once had your concern. but dont worry. one on one those guys are hopeless.please dont stress.
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by mikejj(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin thats was why jonah passed 3 night in fish belly
Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by olaboy1: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Change is inevitable, you need to enjoy this new wave of online dating like its Blockchain, but just don’t make it your primary source of getting laid.
Do some cat fishing by modifying your profile pixs and bio as many times as possible like the girls are doing so your ROI blows your mind.
The good thing is with online dating you can suddenly hype your dressing to look like an IT CEO, remember we are in the digital age of dating and not analogue anymore, this time it’s all about the container and not the content.

Be like water my friend and stop complaining...x

1 Like

Re: When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get by Kodiwithsauce: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:
your observation is onpoint.
its happening. but dont worry.these online armies never meet the girls in person. they are smooth only behind the keyboard. i saw it on 2go in South Africa. these guys are the worst.once i used a female monicker and a few "added" me for a private chat and i have never seen such horrible talkers in my life!!! these guys are good at worshiping with comments. but when they must talk one on one with the chick they stutter and talk gibberish. i even had many chicks talk to me and comment how i was a good conversationalist full of witt and well read.my brother i once had your concern. but dont worry. one on one those guys are hopeless.please dont stress.
this is really funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Love Dating Young Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Twitter Guy Give Out Advice After A Girl Tried To Harass Him In A Club(Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.