Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (1131 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Now, i have been to a lot of clubs, lounges and bars in lagos, port harcourt and Bayelsa. And i have noticed that our girls don't go to these places unless a guy takes them. You go to a club and all the girls are with a guy that brought them, some others would be with aristos that brought them, and if you manage to see a girl on her own you are sure to find out that she is a professional ashawo.

It seems that our girls only go to clubs and bars whenever a guy invites them or their friend is celebrating her birthday. My question is, is it that our girls are too stingy to spend money on themselves?

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Why will I take myself out when my boyfriend is there....?

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What if he travels?? Can't you girls just go out to on your own
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2018
it's not a matter of being stingy,is just that it seems odd for me going out without any company.why should I go to club when I don't have any guy to tag along with.
it would be boring
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

What if he travels?? Can't you girls just go out to on your own
We will go out on our own when he drops the money if he travels
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
We will go out on our own when he drops the money if he travels

Chaiii
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

Chaiii
Why are you surprise ? I'm just being real here
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2018
jessca048:
it's not a matter of being stingy,is just that it seems odd for me going out without any company.why should I go to club when I don't have any guy to tag along with.
it would be boring

Cos you know with a guy you don't spend
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you surprise ? I'm just being real here

I know you are buh what about the other money he has ben giving to you.. Even if he travels and give you some money you'll still end up going out with another guy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2018
angry These guys should learn not to generalize stuff like this.How can you make such a despicable remark about the whole Nigerain ladies?How many have you met.

I take myself out when I feel like hanging out.
if I need female compliance i'd alert my friends on that.

what of some of us that are in distant relationships, so we wait for bfs to come back before taking us out abii?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
gringrin

when you come down to east,lemme know let's surprise the op.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

I know you are buh what about the other money he has ben giving to you.. Even if he travels and give you some money you'll still end up going out with another guy
So you expect me to go out alone undecided I'm sure going out with another guy as long as he keeps spending the money dude I'm winning
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

gringrin

when you come down to east,lemme know let's surprise the op.grin
Girl I'll before the year runs out.... cheesy

Is the op staying in the east ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you expect me to go out alone undecided I'm sure going out with another guy as long as he keeps spending the money dude I'm winning

You see... grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl I'll before the year runs out.... cheesy

Is the op staying in the east ?
I don't know for him.

he was wrong to have generalized though. cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

You see... grin
See waiting

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

You see... grin
See waiting

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

I don't know for him.

he was wrong to have generalized though. cry
Oh ok.

You should have understand the guys on this forum that's what they're been known for generalising
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oh ok.

You should have understand the guys on this forum that's what they're been known for generalising
yes true,they are really good at that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

yes true,they are really good at that.
So where are you taking me to when I come to the east smiley you know I love going out wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So where are you taking me to when I come to the east smiley you know I love going out wink
grin that shouldn't be a problem queen. grin

when you are ready to come down,just alert me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

East Ewo!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

Maybe by August I'll try and see if I can create out time smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by MrCork: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
Now, i have been to a lot of clubs, lounges and bars in lagos, port harcourt and Bayelsa. And i have noticed that our girls don't go to these places unless a guy takes them. You go to a club and all the girls are with a guy that brought them, some others would be with aristos that brought them, and if you manage to see a girl on her own you are sure to find out that she is a professional ashawo.

It seems that our girls only go to clubs and bars whenever a guy invites them or their friend is celebrating her birthday. My question is, is it that our girls are too stingy to spend money on themselves?

angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by MrCork: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

...Bro we dont mennnnn to sound rude but u sound like a broke mofo & yor game clearly weak.....so u want woman but u don't want to spend..correct?..good news is I can help u!! (No ofeense ). angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe by August I'll try and see if I can create out time smiley
okay,no problem sweetz.

but I will be writing exams by then.cry

are you gonna stay long?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

okay,no problem sweetz.

but I will be writing exams by then.cry

are you gonna stay long?
Might stay up to two weeks

lemme take a break from work and my boyfriend....

But I hope guys over there can spend well lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Might stay up to two weeks

lemme take a break from work and my boyfriend....

But I know guys over there can spend well lipsrsealed
gringrin
that's nice. at last statement,you won't kill me with laugh.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

gringrin

that's nice.
at last statement,you won't kill me with laugh.grin
smiley Yes nah so I'll start getting myself ready smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Preshy561(f): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
smiley Yes nah so I'll start getting myself ready smiley
lool,your bf should not see this.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,your bf should not see this.grin
I'm not sure he's on nairaland cause we recently start dating cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband (+18) / What Happened Between Me And A Food Vendor Yesterday / I Am Going On A 30-days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.