Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Reason Why Parent Alllow Their Children To Watch Them Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Parent Alllow Their Children To Watch Them Having Sex (544 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Parent Alllow Their Children To Watch Them Having Sex by osati12345(m): 2:14am On Feb 10, 2018
As many people have already said regarding this topic, violence is an easier thing to explain than sexual intercourse, but there's more to it than that. When we view an act of violence, we immediately see pain and suffering occur in another individual, and children who are developing empathetic pathways in their brain might find such imagery and depictions of violence disturbing, particularly when they reflect upon how they would feel if they were in the position of the victim. Because many children will have already somewhat rationalized good and bad behavior to a basic level by the time they're at least 5 or 6, and they see that violence causes harm to another person, which they recognize as being "bad", they understand the fundamental social reasoning for why acts of violence are impermissible. But sex is a far different story.

source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-boyfriend-and-girlfriend.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gave Girlfriend Madrid And PSG for valentine ..lol / What Would Be Your Reaction In This Situation? / Expensive Mistakes That Are Quite Affordable (single Motherhood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.