Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True (1515 Views)

10 Things Men Say That Don’t Mean What Women Think / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by amar3664: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2018
I am married and 34 years old and my wife is 29 years old and we have 4 yrs old son,my wife ie besutiful and sexy..actually she has divorced her husband and has married to me 6 months ago...before she left her husband she was in contact with me..now we are married and live together ,i live with her ,her son and our servant,i go to business tour for 3-4 days in a month ,i call my wife to join me for tour ,but she says no because her son studies will get hampered,..rather she prefers staying home,i asked if she feels alone at home while i.m on tour then what would u do ?then sje tells she will call me on phone and talk to.me ...then again i asked her that u need not worry as u r not alone u r at home with ur son and servant....then she jokingly said yes i will call servant ,hold him and sleep,if i feel alone...what are chances she might Bleep servant in future...
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by Vizboy1: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by opsylojay(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2018
With your English I don't know what to advise. The next poster will have a better idea. But we have all bleeped an Olosho in the name of girlfriend and many have married a bitch in the name of future partner

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by ashewoboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by olaleks007(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Oga...according to ur story..u said JOKINGLY

Shey someone cannot JOKE again ni

Over to u next poster
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Trust your wife.
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by amar3664: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Can i trust her
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by thesettingz(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Pls safe us this stress and replace this servant with other opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by habsydiamond(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
U need dvd cleaner to Ur dirty mind......u started this ooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by bjayx: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Sell that scene to Jennifer plsss
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by biafraisdead(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2018
amar3664:
Can i trust her
why u de behave like this?
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by amar3664: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2018
She never asked for female servant,sm
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by Pat081: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Op dis ur lies Na 1st class ooooo marry to u divorced her 1st husband u will b d 2nd to do dat to sef
amar3664:
I am married and 34 years old and my wife is 29 years old and we have 4 yrs old son,my wife ie besutiful and sexy..actually she has divorced her husband and has married to me 6 months ago...before she left her husband she was in contact with me..now we are married and live together ,i live with her ,her son and our servant,i go to business tour for 3-4 days in a month ,i call my wife to join me for tour ,but she says no because her son studies will get hampered,..rather she prefers staying home,i asked if she feels alone at home while i.m on tour then what would u do ?then sje tells she will call me on phone and talk to.me ...then again i asked her that u need not worry as u r not alone u r at home with ur son and servant....then she jokingly said yes i will call servant ,hold him and sleep,if i feel alone...what are chances she might Bleep servant in future...
Re: Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
amar3664:
I don't know what the chances are. But the only thing I'll you you is "Na Play play de de use tell person serious thing". If you don't understand that, get someone to help you understand.

(1) (Reply)

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! / Is She Truly A Virgin / Lady Gets Death Threath After Turning Down A Guy's Date (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.