Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants (26198 Views)

PHOTO: Gov Sani-bello’s Convoy Saves Lives Of Injured Students / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / Old And Fatigued Minds In Power..(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:

Wetin concern you if I run, na your run angry
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
See person wey I dey cook give dey ask me which time him complain undecided you wey nor dey eat food if the meat is not up to 4 lipsrsealed Yes I understand the kind of jogging grin you jog for three minutes and eat for five hours grin grin
if u waka one quarter of the distance i jog u won't be able to walk for 3 weeks.na for bed u go just lie downcheesy.
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by fajob: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Lol u think say maraton na Rice n Beans
tell them to check /gdPtd8 for
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

Biacan you are looking for my mouth abi cheesy
you just played yourself hehehe

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
if u waka one quarter of the distance i jog u won't be able to walk for 3 weeks.na for bed u go just lie downcheesy.
Lefu this lie is unbearable shocked

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
you just played yourself hehehe

I go leave you today. I no get strength. I don tire angry
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

I go leave you today. I no get strength. I don tire angry
I just knocked you down

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by mrmadu099: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
the best way to manage your account
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
I just knocked you down

grin You win o.

Abi you still dey vex for me? wink

I go leave you because of Lefu my honourable smiley
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

grin You win o.

Abi you still dey vex for me? wink

I go leave you because of Lefu my honourable smiley
But nah you dey always find my trouble today would have been the perfect day to beat you at home grin grin
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Lefu this lie is unbearable shocked
lol for real. I jog from upper ekenwan down to ring road then down to siloko road. If u get person wey sabi Benin ask am make im describe dat distance to u. U wey get mouth like this i for like make u my jogging partner make we dey do am every mornincheesy. We go start by 6: 30 am cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
But nah you dey always find my trouble today would have been the perfect day to beat you at home grin grin

grin ok no vex. I don tire from the marathon this morning. No worry I no go find your trouble again wink
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
lol for real. I jog from upper ekenwan down to ring then down to siloko road. If u get person wey sabi Benin ask am make im describe dat distance to u. U wey get mouth like this i for like make u my jogging partner make we dey do am every mornincheesy. We go start by 6: 30 am cheesy.
Abeg I nor fit jog the last time I try am nah for school I almost faint dem rush me go hospital..... shocked
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
efesodje:

grin ok no vex. I don tire from the marathon this morning. No worry I no go find your trouble again wink
You've been forgiven go and sin no more grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by elantraceey(f): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
lol for real. I jog from upper ekenwan down to ring road then down to siloko road. If u get person wey sabi Benin ask am make im describe dat distance to u. U wey get mouth like this i for like make u my jogging partner make we dey do am every mornincheesy. We go start by 6: 30 am cheesy.

I don't believe it shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Had it bin say I dey lag I 4 join dis marathon race ooo

If I no win I 4 b 2nd or 3rd worst still 4th......

Gudluck 2 hu Eva wins
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by dyze(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emeka71:
You are running your own marathon by booking space.
Abi nau cheesy
E sure say na me go win my marathon
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by ThatKING(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
anyimontana:
Ur feeding pattern na 0.0.1 or 0.1.0, u still dey stress ur body..
Causing traffic up and down
I for give a fvck,but I left them in villa
o boy I no wann laugh cuz my bet9ja ticket cut but this your comment tho.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emac:
Some people sef just want to use style enter bus (ambulance). The truth is Nigerians don't engage in road running or long walks.. Else you will be termed broke man or stingy guy etc.

Last year a Kenyan won, this year a Ugandan won.. $50,000. How do u expect Nigerians to beat or compete with that. We are hungry and broke, we go do anything for the mulla. But still on still I salute those who participated, I enjoy it when I see Nigerians doling out to catch the fun and enjoy the many opportunities of events not so accustomed to us.

#Lagos
get ppl from Jos or train on the plateau
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
elantraceey:

I don't believe it shocked shocked
ahaaa! Tracy u go sabi d place no doubt.. Do u know dat side dat wolef school is situated? U will pass winners chapel and go up then pass that abandoned mechanic site then u now reach wolef school. Then from wolef in ekenwan i will do running down to Mobil petrol station almost close to oba market. Then frm there i enter siloko road then down to artillery junction. E no hard to do..why u disbelieving ? cheesy.its just to stop between ur runnings,get ur breath back and continue with ur journey cheesy. U can do it urself if u wear a good padded Nike sneakers when running. First day u start ur laps go pain u sha but after a week ur body go dey used itcheesy.
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Abeg I nor fit jog the last time I try am nah for school I almost faint dem rush me go hospital..... shocked
excuse me lemme laugh smallcheesy

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
excuse me lemme laugh smallcheesy
True that was the last time I did something like that shocked I felt embarrassed cause it happened in the mist of my friends I couldn't work for days only GOD nahm help me grin grin
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
True that was the last time I did something like that shocked I felt embarrassed cause it happened in the mist of my friends I couldn't work for days only GOD nahm help me grin grin
abeg i dey barbing saloon. No go let d barber slice my throat by mistake wit im barbing cos i am just shaking wit laughter right nowcheesy

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
abeg i dey barbing saloon. No go let d barber slice my throat by mistake wit im barbing cos i am just shaking wit laughter right nowcheesy
You dey laugh me undecided you own dey come grin
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by elantraceey(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ahaaa! Tracy u go sabi d place no doubt.. Do u know dat side dat wolef school is situated? U will pass winners chapel and go up then pass that abandoned mechanic site then u now reach wolef school. Then from wolef in ekenwan i will do running down to Mobil petrol station almost close to oba market. Then frm there i enter siloko road then down to artillery junction. E no hard to do..why u disbelieving ? cheesy.its just to stop between ur runnings,get ur breath back and continue with ur journey cheesy. U can do it urself if u wear a good padded Nike sneakers when running. First day u start ur laps go pain u sha but after a week ur body go dey used itcheesy.

I fit jog but nor be that distance abeg
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
elantraceey:

I fit jog but nor be that distance abeg
na small small nacheesy. B4 u know it u might even run from Lucky way towards Aduwawa then past that overhead bridge then enter express roadcheesy. Hawa u anyway dear?wink.
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by elantraceey(f): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
na small small nacheesy. B4 u know it u might even run from Lucky way towards Aduwawa then past that overhead bridge then enter express roadcheesy. Hawa u anyway dear?wink.

Na so..... like say e just easy like that, the day wey you go follow me we fit try am wink

I'm good o.. still striving... you nko?
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
xangerar:
That 3rd pinshure, na boxers that guy wear dey do sports?
Thought I was the only one that observed it grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by einsteine(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Moboj:

Sebi Nigeria and Boston London also their economy look the same abi,they know if those people enter our money is a gunners,Abegi their youths have almost bele full,patapata they will do Nigerian race and this type,so we can gain from it

oga,stop talking nonsense. There are special prizes for Nigerians. The first Nigerian gets 3 million. If they want more than that, then let them beat the professionals. We must not encourage mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by wman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Abeyjide:
sorry o. God even save them for not moving an inch cos their heart will just collapse. I could remember the very day I ran for road safety recruitment, the guy beside me folded like crayfish, thank God the medical personnel came on time with ambulance to rush him to hospital. we ran along Kano road from faniso at dutse.

Fanisau. I miss Jigawa mehn. I'm sure you guys used that Youth/Sports Centre at Fanisau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari hosting Outgoing Ministers This Morning / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.