Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In (377 Views)

Obinna Chukwuma Weds Nkiru Emenike / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In by z11111: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Nkiru Njoku, The head writer for Mnet Tinsel has weighed in on the trending rape argument that began after a man alleged a woman claimed he raped her though she initially agreed to have sex with him.

The man involved said he was having consensual sex with the woman when, mid action, she told him to stop, but he refused, pinned her down and continued because she already consented earlier and cannot stop him halfway (read here). He is now asking to know if it qualifies as rape.

Opinions were divided on whether what he did can be considered rape and Ms. Njoku has now given her two cents.

Read her opinion http://livelystones.com.ng/re-is-forced-penetration-rape-every-time-nkiru-njokwu-weighs-in/

what do you think of the stand by Nkiru above? Drop your comments
Re: Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2018
matters arising...
Re: Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In by JULIE1925(f): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

Me no time to click the link sha... But when a woman agrees to have sex & suddenly she said stop but the man will still forcefully dip his thang-thang on that wet cave, it is still considered rape...

However, cheesy ....if that was a part of a roleplay..then damn it!!! That's fvcking aweeeeesome.. Feeling that hardness and force of penetration & all you can do i giving up that cave to be smashed so good grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Honey / Keke Diaries (romance In Keke) Episode 1 / Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.