Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Keke Diaries (romance In Keke) Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keke Diaries (romance In Keke) Episode 1 (378 Views)

Caught On Camera : Muslim Lady Romance In Public / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Diaries (romance In Keke) Episode 1 by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
I was the only one in the keke at first. So I jes spread finish for the keke. Oh the joy of not having to share seats.

That joy was short lived though when one boifren and gehfren entered ��. I didn't want to listen to their conversation at first o but the boy was talking in my brain. They were jes giggling and holding each other till the boy na whispered in the gal's ear "the day I go finally "nack" you, you will so enjoy it." He said it a little too loud so I heard.

Na WA o! My poor "vagin" ears. The girl na responded "I've surrendered my body to God o. So I don't know that one that you're saying o!" The guy got pissed instantly. "You have surrendered what to who?

So Wetin you come dey do with me? Cuz as you see me so, I never surrender anything." Of course they started arguing.

���Click link to continue reading

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/03/12/keke-diaries-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

A Wify Needed / How To Love A Woman Who Has Been Through Hell And Back / Who Will You Help!your Mum Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.