Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person (694 Views)

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person by Vicdayz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
[img]https://thoughtcatalog.files./2015/02/shutterstock_236911117.jpg?w=786&h=571[/img]

There isn't anything bad in been single. Follow this ways to enjoy the day.

1. Spoil yourself: Make Valentine’s Day a day to spoil yourself. Buy yourself chocolate, order pizza, eat ice cream, and rent your favorite movie. Just relax and be happy.
2. Celebrate Yourself: Go to the clubs, a concert, do something spontaneous with your single friends. Have a Singles Party where everyone can cheer and enjoy their singlehood.
3. Buy yourself a gift. That purse you’ve been wanting, or those shoes you’ve had your eyes on, go and buy it. The book you saved in your Amazon account, or that video game that you dream of playing, now is the time to buy it. You will be so busy being excited for your new purchase that you won’t even notice all the insanity about Valentine’s Day. You have something to celebrate for and look forward to as well.
4. Get a new make-over. Change your hair color, get a new haircut. Do your nails. Go to the spa. Pamper yourself. Make yourself better with yourself. Go to the gym, run an extra mile. Read your favorite books, or start on that home project that you’ve been putting aside. Whatever makes you feel rejuvenated go for it.
5. Re-evaluate your goals: Remind yourself why you are still single. Don’t fall under the pressure or let someone tell you how to live your life. If you’re not ready for a relationship, that’s your choice. Whether you had a bad break up recently or two years ago or whether dating isn’t really your thing, you shouldn’t have to explain yourself. Nowadays, arguably, being in a relationship is more important than actually wanting to be in one. As soon as one relationship ends, the impetus is oftentimes to start another. It seems that people cannot stand one minute just being single or alone. It is not healthy to live in fear of loneliness, and using relationships to get rid of loneliness will only leave a person even more alone than they were before. There is so much exploration that a person should do before settling down. Why tie yourself down just for the norms of society? Think of your accomplishments and where you still need to go. Being in a relationship is time and commitment, and you should be able to enjoy it when you are ready for it, not when someone tells you.

Read more..... https://www.gistvic.com/2018/02/valentine-ways-to-enjoy-valentines-day.html
Re: VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person by JULIE1925(f): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin

I'm not a big fan of valentine's day.. lipsrsealed All i want is to watch 50 Shades of Grey part 3 grin

1 Like

Re: VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I'm not a big fan of valentine's day.. lipsrsealed All i want is to watch 50 Shades of Grey part 3 grin
And all I want is to stay indoor eating fried rice and chicken with a cold wine while I watch kpa kpa kpa season 20

1 Like

Re: VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person by JULIE1925(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

And all I want is to stay indoor eating fried rice and chicken with a cold wine while I watch kpa kpa kpa season 20

cheesy

I tot u said ur at work ...u eehnn..u working and sneaking on NL grin
Re: VALENTINE - - 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person by EnterNations: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Should A Lady Turn Down This Marriage Request ? Is It Wickedness Or Selfishness? / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! / Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.