Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year (39619 Views)

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / "FG Paid Millions In Euros To Free Abducted Policewomen & UNIMAID Lecturers"- SR / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by EternalTruth: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
I for divorce that kind woman. After boko haram don scatter their toto finish
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
propaganda undecided
is this girl now a Nigerain? abi what do you know about propaganda in Nigeria? Ayam not understanding anymore ooo. You people just following us reacting too. E good anyway, join us maybe at least you foreigners voice can be heard if they won't listen to us citizens. Call more of your friend biko.

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Jabioro: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Rasone in dollars for swapping...

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Wesporting: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
emmanuel596:
Buhari paid billions in exchange...book haram has never ever freely released any hostage except they escape Nigeria is in a really big mess.....just saw a thread were northern underage almajiris were voting...northern Nigeria is the problems of Nigeria

Hunger north
Poverty north
Book haram north
Herdsmen north
Illiteracy north
Giving birth to children you can't cater for north
Rich elites poor masses north
APC north
Buhari north
grin we fit do music for this matter sha

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Mac2016(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good news
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Enemyofpeace: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Their pussssssssy go don hear am
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by menwongo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stupid and foolish leaders fooling around
Boko haram my ass
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by okerekeikpo: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Buhari has paid his brothers in dollars again
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by AkumahTalk(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
We had Landline (BokoHaram) but now it's being decommissioned to usher in mobile phone (Fulani HerdsMen). They're even requesting for locations around the country to build their masts to increase coberage.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by nwakibie3(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
guterMann:
Good.

It must be another swap deal or ransom paid,BH is not that benevolent.

This us to distract people, APC is running out of propaganda.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

U are right bro

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
is this girl now a Nigerain? abi what do you know about propaganda in Nigeria? Ayam not understanding anymore ooo. You people just following us reacting too. E good anyway, join us maybe at least you foreigners voice can be heard if they won't listen to us citizens. Call more of your friend biko.
if u are not heard, i certainly wont be
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Abogwara: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
My honest observation is that Boko Haram was nearly defeated last time until that swap deal after which they regained momentum. Let me hope that another swap deal has not been reached again now that they are weak.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by tico1212(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
emmanuel596:
Buhari paid billions in exchange...book haram has never ever freely released any hostage except they escape Nigeria is in a really big mess.....just saw a thread were northern underage almajiris were voting...northern Nigeria is the problems of Nigeria

Hunger north
Poverty north
Book haram north
Herdsmen north
Illiteracy north
Giving birth to children you can't cater for north
Rich elites poor masses north
APC north
Buhari north

Fear north, my brother
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by NothingDoMe: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
E99E:
Great News. Been a while we had some positive news.
Shekau releases video that they will never be released. Then bam! They are released.

It's not hard to tell that APC orchestrated this to show some modicum of usefulness
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by joinnow: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
KEVIND:
Good one from Boko Haram,i'm happy they are released. However, this strategy cannot work for PMB and APC this time around.
What is good after paying millions if Euros and BH will have enough fund to buy more weapon.
The circle continues
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by booblacain(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Where were they kept all these while and where are they being released from, is it the same sambisa forest that the army has dislodged.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
doctokwus:
The question was how much of Nigeria's treasury was emptied to free these people because I can decipher that due to the ongoing opposition against his re election,the Buhari government would go to any length and spend whatever amount to detract from the bad publicity and opposition its getting.
This is a well planned exchange bought with lots of cash to give the government some good publicity.

Wait o. Did anybody hear that Boko had 10 policewomen in captivity? shocked :oSo how many other federal or state functionaries are in captivity without us knowing?
How come Shekau announced he had policewomen in captivity and they are released within days? shocked shocked does it mean some powerful people have a direct hotline to Shekau?

There are many questions that need to be answered.

Conspiracy theory was once laughed at by APC goons/zombies. Even they will be asking themselves perinent questions despite their outward bravado and intransigence.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by 1shortblackboy: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
praise God
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Topestbilly(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Babzrockman:
No b those police women Shekau still dey boast about in the new video released.

Shekau af gone mad

Let them keep playing politics with people's lives.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by enimooko: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
guterMann:
Good.

It must be another swap deal or ransom paid, BH is not that benevolent.

This is to expose PDP, APC is ruining dilector's legacy.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST DECIMATED AT DAWN
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by enimooko: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruth:
I for divorce that kind woman.
After boko haram don scatter their toto finish
Just like Eze Igbo Gburuguru
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by enimooko: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Shebi Shekau was boasting about those police officers the other day?

Hmmnn....it seems Shekau has become born again like his BH brothers that were recently released by the Nigerian army.

I'm happy for the lecturers and the women released. But the FG should not give amnesty to shekau o no matter the negotiation they may have with him.
But our dilector's wife, the Hippopotamus, say there is no Boko shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by enimooko: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
DocHMD:
Dumbohari have released his Boko brothers in exchange for these women wey Shekau don chopulate tire.

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by TheFreeOne: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
enimooko:
But our dilector's wife, the Hippopotamus, say there is no Boko shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by odehaj: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2018
doctokwus:
The question was how much of Nigeria's treasury was emptied to free these people because I can decipher that due to the ongoing opposition against his re election,the Buhari government would go to any length and spend whatever amount to detract from the bad publicity and opposition its getting.
This is a well planned exchange bought with lots of cash to give the government some good publicity.
iam sure if these were your sisters or related to you you won't spew this trash.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by enimooko: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:

E pain am!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by millionaireman: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2018
I hear you. Arrangeee!!

Nigerians of one Nigeria indivisible, you shall be frequently thrilled with news like this - millions or billions of Dollars or Naira lost to Boko Haram.

Na today?
Those who insult Nnamdi Kanu are foolish.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by millionaireman: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2018
guterMann:
Good.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

The land of the Rising Sun is already on the move - unstoppable.

No country can survive with what s going on in Nigeria - not even the richest countries on earth. .

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by afrika(f): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Now its a game....

Government money machine.

Government gives cash trple the amount given to amnesty free education abroad. We release ur people.

Observers ( mumu) voters
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Maski87: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2018
I hope the did not 4uck those policewoman or else I will go there an d deal with them
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by seguno2: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2018
E99E:
Great News. Been a while we had some positive news.

Buhari and Buratai, who is from Borno simply asked their Boko Haram terrorists to release the pawns in their chess game for power while exchanging them for the terrorists arrested by Jonathan.
They are also using the money released to them in raising funds for 2019.
Remember that Buhari asked for $1 billion to fight Boko Haram terrorists
Buhari is a slimy, slippery rogue.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

"Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress