Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year (39620 Views)

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / "FG Paid Millions In Euros To Free Abducted Policewomen & UNIMAID Lecturers"- SR / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Ter1: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2018
F***koff
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Witnes: 2:51am On Feb 11, 2018
That means PMB & APC have empowered, added more power to d elbow of bokoharam and tomorrow they will say bokoharam have bn defeated.
Liars!
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Bigsolo10: 4:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Pregnant test must be done
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Afritop(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2018
If boko haram can release them for free then they cant be tagged as terrorist but rights movement
but if the Nigerian government failed to divulge information surrounding the circumstances of their release then the government are the terrorist because who knows whether it was a prisoner swap or billions of naira to promote terrorism was paid to secure their release
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by InvertedHammer: 6:02am On Feb 11, 2018
/
Boko Haram sponsors have found out that they are stumbling blocks to their re-election. From now till 2019, BH will hibernate. Once the election is over, it will business as usual. Nigerians should be well informed enough not to fall for the facade.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by omocalabar(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:

You remind me of a nairalander who said the remaining chibok girls will be released before 2019 in preparation for the elections.

An Australian muslim scholar also said:

So nothing surprises in this country cos some politicians will sacrifice their own for power grab.
All Nigerian politicians will happily sacrifice their people for power grab
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by ugbede69(m): 6:23am On Feb 11, 2018
let me sit down and wait for lie Mohammed to address the issue
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by dabeto: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2018
I am tired of this Boko Haram drama.......I even prefer bbnaija to it.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by starbn(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2018
have you not heard of many boko boys released from prison last.rubbish government. about 300 boko fighters released last week....with cash in swapping deal.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by bewla(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2018
edmaraja:
That's good news!! It seems this boko haram nonsense is about to come to an end
while herds men take over
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by johnaruson(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2018
paying ransom to terrorists means buying arms for them.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by pedrilo: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2018
Boko men don roast their toto with fcck
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by doctokwus: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2018
odehaj:
iam sure if these were your sisters or related to you you won't spew this trash.
Wanted to respond to the issue in your post,but soon as I saw you are an ar se of the bigot,I understood the utter senselessness in your post.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Chetimah(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
At least they are alive to see there family's...
DaniDani:
Is it after negotiations like swapping of boko haran inmates or was Ransome paid? Boko Haran can't release them just like that. More details pls before APC feeds us with their garbage prepared by liar Muhammed.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Kutzy01: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
They av now completed their radicalization training so dey can now carry out hieneous acts against humanity. I cant trust anybody released from boko haram. Remember Sgt broody in that American movie
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Bullhari007(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
some trash to keep the ZONE-B busy
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by DonBobes(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Just few months to election,
APC shuld stop deceiving Nigerians, no way.
Dey must decide com next year
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Diso60090(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2018
edmaraja:
That's good news!! It seems this boko haram nonsense is about to come to an end

Who tell you that one
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2018
Babzrockman:
No b those police women Shekau still dey boast about in the new video released.

Shekau af gone mad
You have seen apc with their property propaganda, because shekau mention police women 3 days ago.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by sparko1(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2018
DaniDani:
Is it after negotiations like swapping of boko haran inmates or was Ransome paid? Boko Haran can't release them just like that. More details pls before APC feeds us with their garbage prepared by liar Muhammed.

At least be happy for those that got their loved ones back, I don't care if it takes a thousand boko haran.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Patng: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2018
With this on ground,army will still tell us that they have won the war against BH.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by justy15: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Another Ransome n boko inmate swap deal has been struck. Lie will soon come up to deny no Ransome was paid, lie I dey hail ooo
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by brookz: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Clear indication that Murderous Retarded Bastard Shekau game is over.

He will be Smoked out in no distant time. No hiding place for Terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by selfmadeboss: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Aboki Don destroy their kpekus
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by rollyfst: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
APC campaign strategy.
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by Kolency(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
doctokwus:
The question was how much of Nigeria's treasury was emptied to free these people because I can decipher that due to the ongoing opposition against his re election,the Buhari government would go to any length and spend whatever amount to detract from the bad publicity and opposition its getting.
This is a well planned exchange bought with lots of cash to give the government some good publicity.
May GOD Bless U. 4 dat wonderful thought
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
talktrue1:
And police kept quiet since then
So they kidnapped police and no one said anything about it? Chai. Another APC scam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Babzrockman:
No b those police women Shekau still dey boast about in the new video released.

Shekau af gone mad
APC scam cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
propaganda undecided
I think APC and shekau are working together sad sad
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
doctokwus:
The question was how much of Nigeria's treasury was emptied to free these people because I can decipher that due to the ongoing opposition against his re election,the Buhari government would go to any length and spend whatever amount to detract from the bad publicity and opposition its getting.
This is a well planned exchange bought with lots of cash to give the government some good publicity.

Who kidnap who? And when were they kidnapped? Why didnt their families cry out? APC is the BOko haram, Apc scam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who kidnapped who? And when were they kidnapped? Why didnt their families cry out? APC is the BOko haram, Apc scam

sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.