Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter (52850 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by adeblow(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
muhammadmuqtada:
the last time checked,there is a place written when you ara approaching mecca "Muslims only".....if true,what was she a non-muslim doing there,to have her butt squeezed?pathetic liar.
She may be a Muslim bros
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by kollinpowel(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
The lady is a bloody liar ,men and women mixing up in Mecca is a bloody lie . She should try again.

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by zakari247(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
well your accusation is doubtable cuz first a place like the masjidul haram women do not go alone. so if u are truthful there must be ur mahram who is a male . so what did your mahram said after the incidence. seriously if a man should have such an intention to the hajj then wat a waste for it is better for him sleeping in the house. and even there at the masjid women still does not mingle with men freely so I think u r trying to get attention and if you are truthful may Allah expose the criminal but if you lie. sister fear Allah and his example to the people of the elephant.

2 Likes

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
LadySarah:
The bum must have felt like Agege bread to the squeezer grin grin grin grin grin
Awon Hypocrites lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They know themselves but pretend women dont please them in their mosque. shocked shocked shocked
Mind explaining that part?
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Origin(f): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
This could be the truth. If there was a crowd (crowd situations which involve pushing, lack of space etc)... But the man's actions do not represent that of the religion..

In my experience Mecca probably has the least crimes and you feel secured to walk the streets 247. Mecca never sleeps....

No sentiments, but there are a lot of people out there who see women as objects of their depravity and no matter where they live, where they come from, or their religion; they still act out that bad behaviour....

Some people don't care where they are.... They still do bad things. E.g Many steal in Mecca even though the laws are stringent.

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Dindondin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

I'm not saying things like this don't happen. I'm saying her story sounds very fishy.

Some Christians are "animals". Some Buddhists, some Hindus and some atheists. There are bad eggs everywhere.
OK. You are not mad anymore
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by gaskiyamagana: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
MDsambo:
2010, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 2018. So she has to wait for 8yrs before saying it out? Or is she jst joining twitter??
Holy spirit just ask her to release the news. In due course, holy camera will ask her to release the photo in another 8 yrs. YEYE News.
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by sulmeza(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
sabama007:
People Sha!
Be you a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist... What I'm sure of is there's good, bad n ugly in you.

We are so different individually. That a Muslim kills doesn't mean Muslims are killers. That a Christian kidnaps never dipicts Christians are Kidnappers. That an American steals is not an indication that Americans are thieves.

Judge by individual not by nation, tribe, religion...
so much sense in ur post Sisi....nice one

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Caseless: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2018
LadySarah:
The bum must have felt like Agege bread to the squeezer grin grin grin grin grin
Awon Hypocrites lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They know themselves but pretend women dont please them in their mosque. shocked shocked shocked
we just don't allow immorality in our places of worship like it's in your religion. Islam is a religion and its adherents are humans with blood running in them. Where millions are gathered, expect the good and the bad.

We have rules that guide us as Muslims, but you have that freedom to obey or disobey - the day of reckoning is coming.

To go for hajj , all you need is to be a Muslim. No one does a background check on you to know who you're or other negative things you'll be doing over there.

We're moved by women , too. Ever asked why women don't stand side-by-side with men in Islam? Or don't lead prayers? Or don't come to mosque and , if they come, they stay at the back? It's to control reaction and distraction. Pure logic!
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Caseless: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
sabama007:
People Sha!
Be you a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist... What I'm sure of is there's good, bad n ugly in you.

We are so different individually. That a Muslim kills doesn't mean Muslims are killers. That a Christian kidnaps never dipicts Christians are Kidnappers. That an American steals is not an indication that Americans are thieves.

Judge by individual not by nation, tribe, religion...

Some Nigerian Christians are the most acerbic you can find anywhere on earth.
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
gosh!!!!What an allahric bum cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.