Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (6652 Views)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / This woman wanted to cheat me / Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by 2m2mdarling: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why ask your wife if she will sleep with your servant? since u can't trust and respect her cos she is a divorcee with a child why marry her? You deserve that response.

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2018
can i be sure that my wife wont Bleep my servant in my absence

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / To Those In 30s,come In And See!! / Ladies: Banana Or Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.