Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) (23667 Views)

Experience That Made Me Decide To Pop The Redpill / Wedding & Proposal Rings (pop The Question) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Deefc
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
updatedc
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fred rolleyesbd
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
buy now its here wedding rings galor
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
frsh buy dk

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
pop up
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
see fine ring comma propose o get pics on whatsapp top

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
buy frm us
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
byhuhuhhnb
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
f2frolleyesvcc
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
jhxjx jdjd xnkd
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
cer
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
fedmdk
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
vghv
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
freshb x
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fresh
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
live updates in town

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
freds sb

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
POp the question
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
fredcbdj
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
ederrrr
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2018
df

Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
xoxo
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
frewqq
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
freeb:-Ok h
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by JimiCoker2: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you really want to catch people's interest, I suggest you add the prices. I for one won't burn credit calling to inquire when I can get it on Jumia with the prices bodly displayed
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2018
JimiCoker2:
If you really want to catch people's interest, I suggest you add the prices. I for one won't burn credit calling to inquire when I can get it on Jumia with the prices bodly displayed

am glad tou just mentioned jumia, I am a large seller on jumia as well, most rings you buy from there are basically mine, check the sellers and see the sellers name:

https://www./bling-womens-.925-sterling-silver-gemstone-wedding-engagement-ring-sapphires-size-8-10611588.html
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by JimiCoker2: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
MooreJozo:

am glad tou just mentioned jumia, I am a large seller on jumia as well, most rings you buy from there are basically mine, check the sellers and see the sellers name:
https://www./bling-womens-.925-sterling-silver-gemstone-wedding-engagement-ring-sapphires-size-8-10611588.html
Dude calm down and get the message, I'm telling you how to make life easier for everybody. When you advertise your wares on Jumia, do you just upload pictures and drop phone number for people to call?
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Dude calm down and get the message, I'm telling you how to make life easier for everybody. When you advertise your wares on Jumia, do you just upload pictures and drop phone number for people to call?

am sure u dont expect me to load up over 1000 images of my items here and tagged prices on dem, niaraland is not an ecommerce platform, if u had calmly read all my posts you would see I posted my website, an ecommerce platform where all items and prices are boldly written and can easily place an order directly just exactly the same way u initially mentioned u can easily go to jumia and see the prices, yes! it is the same data and time u will spend on going to jumia website to check, that u will still spend on checking my ecommerce platform too.

Am certain u have better things to do than to comment anyhow on a thread that you certainly not even interested in, and since when did u start making life easy for people?? coz I still dont get? the adverts u see on NL sponsored ads above, did they upload all their items instock and listed prices on dem?? or u simply have no idea on how to run an online business? whats the essences of an ecommerce platform if at all u know sef?? if u know u know..abeg shift oneside make we see road,

take it anyhow u like.
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by JimiCoker2: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
MooreJozo:

am sure u dont expect me to load up over 1000 images of my items here and tagged prices on dem, niaraland is not an ecommerce platform, if u had calmly read all my posts you would see I posted my website, an ecommerce platform where all items and prices are boldly written and can easily place an order directly just exactly the same way u initially mentioned u can easily go to jumia and see the prices, yes! it is the same data and time u will spend on going to jumia website to check, that u will still spend on checking my ecommerce platform too.

Am certain u have better things to do than to comment anyhow on a thread that you certainly not even interested in, and since when did u start making life easy for people?? coz I still dont get? the adverts u see on NL sponsored ads above, did they upload all their items instock and listed prices on dem?? or u simply have no idea on how to run an online business? whats the essences of an ecommerce platform if at all u know sef?? if u know u know..abeg shift oneside make we see road,

take it anyhow u like.
You are an uncouth and unprofessional nitwit. Salesmen have to remain calm and polite no matter the situation, you have the temperament of a drunk motor park tout. What is so special about me asking you to add prices to every upload that you're shitting your pants? You're just a frustrated human being and a potential scammer if care is not taken, this one that you're vibrating like a clown because I dared tell you to be upfront. You add a few words to each product you upload, instead of writing gibberish, why not write the price. If your aim is to divert people to your site where the prices are written, then why upload so many samples and drop phone numbers? Anybody that patronises this frustrated he-goat is on his own
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
JimiCoker2:
You are an uncouth and unprofessional nitwit. Salesmen have to remain calm and polite no matter the situation, you have the temperament of a drunk motor park tout. What is so special about me asking you to add prices to every upload that you're shitting your pants? You're just a frustrated human being and a potential scammer if care is not taken, this one that you're vibrating like a clown because I dared tell you to be upfront. You add a few words to each product you upload, instead of writing gibberish, why not write the price. If your aim is to divert people to your site where the prices are written, then why upload so many samples and drop phone numbers? Anybody that patronises this frustrated he-goat is on his own

hehehehe e pain am die, lol yeye dey smell..ur mate don marry finish.lmfao
Re: its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) by MooreJozo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
keep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.