Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support (747 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] / Young Couple Appreciate Nairalanders For Their Prayers After Successful Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
dot
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Few days ago, i publicised my social networking site http://zedchat.wapgem.com here on nairaland. and i really thank Nairalanders for supporting me by joining the social network and participating in threads though i hope to get more active users.
may God bless you all for the support.

angry

☣ ☠

Still smart guys won't click it!!!

Fact grin

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 12:26am On Feb 12, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry
☣ ☠

Still smart guys won't click it!!!
Fact grin

☣ ☠
huh? I don't seem to get you.
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by softprick: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Hope you no dey ban persin?
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
softprick:
Hope you no dey ban persin?
at all, there is nothing like banning on the forum.
Any type of topic and post is allowed as long as it is not a topic or post for fraud.
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Will check it out later, presently d graphics is making my hungry head run riot.
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by softprick: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
at all, there is nothing like banning on the forum.
Any type of topic and post is allowed as long as it is not a topic or post for fraud.

Okay,I will like to be a mod
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Caseless: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:

Okay,I will like to be a mod
for passion or for money?
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Will check it out later, presently d graphics is making my hungry head run riot.
are you using PC or Mobile?
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
Does dat make any difference to d graphics?
I checked with mobile yesterday.
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
could love to be a mod just 4 Passion not money
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Asowari:
could love to be a mod just 4 Passion not money
right away, all you have to do is register on the forum and send me a message concerning this.
My username on the forum is "Professor"
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
right away, all you have to do is register on the forum and send me a message concerning this.
My username on the forum is "Professor"
ok
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by softprick: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
for passion or for money?

For both
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:

For both
ok
Re: A Big Thank You To Nairalanders For Their Support by AfricaNigerian: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:

For both
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Have Same Function As The Devil? " To Manipulate Men" / Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story / Shock As Monk Masturbates On Bus While Staring At Woman’s Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.