Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story (748 Views)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by ozodigboo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Anyone who tells you not to do a background check on your fiancee is a joker.....its the plain truth.
Most average looking girls must hv been in a relationship before. if she's still attached to her former BF and you marry her, you're finished.

I'm a doctor....i spent last night on call in the Paediatric ward. A couple brought in their 5 yr old boy....let's call him DAN..
the boy was their 1st child . he had cerebral malaria, he was very pale and needed blood transfusion immediately.
even though we had blood in the Bloodbank, we usually ask parents if they will prefer to donate themselves.
they agreed.
that meant we had to collect samples of blood from both parents, to ascertain the best person to donate.
after concluding the tests, it was clear that the woman was the only one who knew the boy's real dad.

I'M CONTINUING
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by ozodigboo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
I quietly told the woman my findings. her husband was outside smoking and chatting with some patients relatives.
the woman flared up, asking me how I could say that....almost shouting.
I warned her that i wasn't interested in breaking her marriage..that what I needed was to face the truth, decide the next option, and treat the boy, before the boy's SUPPOSED dad, starts sniffing around, asking why his son hasn't been given blood. By then I would be forced to give him the reason.
she broke down and narrated her story
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by ozodigboo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
she studied Sociology at Unizik. she had a BF who disvirgined her in her 1st yr....and they dated throughout her 5yrs in campus. they were classmates. nysc posted her BF to kaduna, posted her to either Osun or Oyo ( I forgot ).
after nysc, because of her poor background, she was ready for marriage but her BF wasn't. the boy was not yet 30.
so this her current husband came for marriage. she had no option. but she could not forget her 1st love.
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by ozodigboo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
her husband was a semi-literate businessman. she lied to him that she registered into a professional body of Sociologists, and that they had a conference/ seminar in kaduna.
the husband, proud that his wife was doing well in her career, allowed her to go.
the girl went and spent 2 weeks in kaduna, f*kng her former BF.
in fact, she said the reason she came back after 2 weeks was that she took in, and had to rush back home to meet her husband for s^x, to avoid scandal. otherwise she planned to stay longer.
her former BF was DAN.....she deliberately cajoled her husband into choosing the name......for her to remember her former BF forever.
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by IamAirforce1: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
this is just not right but mehn if i should catch you pulling this kind of shit on me na die oooo.
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by ozodigboo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
eventually we had to settle for the Bloodbank. the husband MUMU, didn't even ask why we couldn't get blood from either of them. he agreed with the Bloodbank.
the boy received blood , got well, we discharged him this afternoon. my job is to treat.... not to get involved in someone's marriage issue. I'm not a lawyer.
who knows how far the boy will grow, how Old will he be before the man finds out ?
the woman begged me.....i told her there's no need. e no concern me. carry una wahala go.

CONCLUDED
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by hoMegas(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
I dey fear to marry o. Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by IamAirforce1: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Never give woman your 100% trust else, Na sorry be your name .
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
so wat the meaning of this story? cause me am not understanding. undecided
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Na wah for this ur story. Don't ever marry a woman who still have a strong attachment for her ex. That's the greatest mistake u would make but of course some men won't listen.they think their money or influence go make d lady loyalcheesy. Loyal fah?cheesy . By the time she start birthing the first and second kids and they don't look like u then u will know wetin dem dey call gbesecheesy. How can u be fair in complexion and ur wife will be birthing kids dat are charcoal black with kpangolo looking heads.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Unfortunate husband...
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Chai, so the husband is raising another man's child.

Well, the truth can only be suppressed for awhile but not hidden forever. What will make the man find out will one day make him find out and the lady will experience the other side of life. sad

Some women are truly evil. angry
Re: Is Your First Son Actually Yours ?.....A Real-life Story by judey1992(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2018
the power of a "once loved Ex" shouldnt be underemphasized.
some of these ladies are forced to marry not out of love but money.
old woods are always best to burn.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Self Contain In Asokoro / ''The mouth is for eating and not for mouthaction''... Yoweri Museveni / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Will Get Cash Prize From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.