Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) (33215 Views)

Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks / Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just passed by it on my way home from work undecided one of them was holding a sword sha o

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by amnesty7: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
finaly01:
This Fulani people haven't told us their real agenda...For God sake is there any grass in Lagos? I'm based in Abuja and from my observation, all the cows in Nigeria put together cannot finish the grasses that grows here in Abuja alone talk more of other northern state that I've been to
It's now obvious that this is a deliberate act, otherwise what are they looking for in Lagos.
A little learning, like a programmed mind set, is a dangerous thing. Go find out who really owns the Lagos cattle, and you will be surprised.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Government should do something meaningful about this,it is not proper

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by basic23111: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
What is d big deal. Let them go about there legitimate business. Stop criminalize them.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
I hate Fulani.
I dnt no u

But if u r Fulani
U r my enemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by kmaster007: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
make Dem jst try anything stupid. nah Lagos una dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by amnesty7: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I hate Fulani.
I dnt no u

But if u r Fulani
U r my enemy
Go find a religion that teaches love instead of enmity which u confessed you are full of.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by ud4u: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cattle everywhere in Nigeria, God help us

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
seanswitch:
That place used to be a grazing route grin

U de mind d mumus wey no sabi history and geography. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by imstrong1: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
seanswitch:
exactly.. you are not far from the truth..... based on the views of the Fulani minister of interior everywhere is a grazing route angry

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Odkosh:
First class citizens are passing grin

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by matrixme(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
finaly01:
This Fulani people haven't told us their real agenda...For God sake is there any grass in Lagos? I'm based in Abuja and from my observation, all the cows in Nigeria put together cannot finish the grasses that grows here in Abuja alone talk more of other northern state that I've been to
It's now obvious that this is a deliberate act, otherwise what are they looking for in Lagos.
Do you know how much grass a cow must eat daily?
"As a general guide, a mature cow will consume 10kg dry matter (DM) [mind the use of English here ó. Dry grass, not even fresh] grass in the first week after calving. This should rise by 1kg per week for eight weeks into Lactation". Source : Google.
So it's a wrong assumption that grasses in Abuja can feed all the cows in Nigeria. I'm not an advocate of fulani herdsmen but I'm of the opinion that we must always analyze facts carefully.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Turantula(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I hate Fulani.
I dnt no u

But if u r Fulani
U r my enemy
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Nice meeting you

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
So na grass dem find all d way frm sokoto come enter ikorodu lagos,may dey jump into d lagoon to drink water.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Generaldickson: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
issokay
hello
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by designVATExcel: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
But honestly when will this stop na.

Haba. Even in climes where cattle rearing is prominent we don't see this.

Well sha, there was a Country

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Suko110(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sometimes you wonder if these herdsmen even have brains

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
No hit them, just bash them and see Fia

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
There is no cause for alarm. That delegation of cow elders are heading to Lagos State to present their demand for thousands of hectares of FREE grazing land, from the governor.

Inside the saddle-bag of specific cows that can be summoned from the herd by name, are loaded assault rifles and plenty of ammunition, for use in subduing all enemies of frogress who try to prevent cows from feasting on corn farms along the way, as they proceed with full confidence to meet the governor and serve him with his new directives from ABOVE.

For the avoidance of doubt, cows are taking over the streets and the corridors of power WORLDWIDE. Admire these photographs showing so clearly that Nigeria is not alone as a Cow-Worshiping, Cow-Fearing nation.

Here is the Golden Rule, for those of you who need a reminder. He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Right now, the cows and their Fulani overlords, have the gold, and the rule they have passed is that your land, is THEIR land, for as long as you have fresh and market-ready corn left for cows to devour.

Until further notice, memorize the above Golden Rule, and you will not die a violent death at the hands of rampaging herdsmen, in Jeeeesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
seanswitch:

Grazing route? Why have the Fulani herdsmen failed to developed? Development has taken over. They should not drag us back to 1845!

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
This isn't the first time it's happening. It has happened at Ajah roundabout.

As we turned at Abraham Adesanya heading towards Ajah we met a herd of cows on the fast lane. A lot of them stayed on one side of the lane but some strayed to the middle of the road causing lots of cars to swerve to avoid hitting them.
We had to slow them and wait for an opportunity to drive past them.
I'm only concerned about the risks it poses to road users and also the cows if they get hit.
Person like me wey dey fear cow, thank God nor be drive that day. I for get instant high bp

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
mitchyy:
This isn't the first time it's happening. It has happened at Ajah roundabout.

As we turned at Abraham Adesanya heading towards Ajah we met a herd of cows on the fast lane. A lot of them stayed on one side of the lane but some strayed to the middle of the road causing lots of cars to swerve to avoid hitting them.
We had to slow them and wait for an opportunity to drive past them.

Very soon this kind of online complaint about cows will become a crime that will fetch 2 months with hard labor for offenders.

Fear of the cows, is the beginning of wisdom.

Nigerians have been found guilty of eating cow meat, after a fair secret trial, and the sentence to be served is SLAVERY under a government of the cows, for the cows and BY the cows.

God bless Nigeria.

Thank you for your support of all things cattle.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by bezimo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
finaly01:

It's an islamist ethnoreligious Jihadist agenda as supported by their grand patron president Buharam..

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jakumo:
There is no cause for alarm. That delegation of cow are heading to Lagos State to present their demand for thousands of hectares of FREE grazing land, from the governor.

Inside the saddle-bag of specific cows that can be summoned from the herd by name, are loaded assault rifles and plenty of ammunition, for use in subduing all enemies of frogress who try to prevent cows from feasting on corn farms along the way, as they proceed with full confidence to meet the governor and serve him with his new directives from ABOVE.

For the avoidance of doubt, cows are taking over the streets and the corridors of power WORLDWIDE. Admire these photographs showing so clearly that Nigeria is not alone as a Cow-Worshiping, Cow-Fearing nation.

Here is the Golden Rule, for those of you who need a reminder. He who has the gold, makes the rules.

Right now, the cows and their Fulani overlords, have the gold, and the rule they have passed is that your land, is THEIR land, for as long as you have fresh and market-ready corn left for cows to devour.

Until further notice, memorize the above Golden Rule, and you will not die a violent death at the hands of rampaging herdsmen, in Jeeeesus name, Amen.
Jakumo, you're insane

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Iceberg3: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Master-slave relationship is all I see here grin

Lolss someone spoke about lstman and I asked,who born � monkey? Master dey pass,slave wanna complain?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
click like for Bihari
till 2050

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jakumo:
There is no cause for alarm. That delegation of cow are heading to Lagos State to present their demand for thousands of hectares of FREE grazing land, from the governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6687790_shoppingcows_jpeg3fe1f8ce2a4192106f0b9b6048c273f3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6687791_RelaxingCows_jpgd4f0d312d45d247982ce8bd10c791f08

i get u now.

Sorry anytime I see cows, I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Iceberg3: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Everyone knows even malu sef know that Lagos is a no man land...it's now Namaland..grin grin

Or do coneheads wanna drag Lagos now with cows? grin

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
matrixme:

Do you know how much grass a cow must eat daily?
"As a general guide, a mature cow will consume 10kg dry matter (DM) [mind the use of English here ó. Dry grass, not even fresh] grass in the first week after calving. This should rise by 1kg per week for eight weeks into Lactation". Source : Google.
So it's a wrong assumption that grasses in Abuja can feed all the cows in Nigeria. I'm not an advocate of fulani herdsmen but I'm of the opinion that we must always analyze facts carefully.

Bunkum. Go and sit down. The cattle population of the United Kingdom is about 9.68 million compared to Nigeria's 13.9 million and they have a landmass of approximately 242,500 square kilometres compared to Nigeria's 925,000 square kilometres meaning they have a higher cattle density of 40 cows per square kilometre compared to our 15 cows per square kilometres so cattle should be more visible everyday in the UK than in Nigeria. And on the streets of a mega city like Lagos it ìs just preposterous. The population of London is 8.8 million compared to the population of Lagos at 17.5 million. Which means there is approximately 1.1 head of cattle for every Londoner compared to 0.8 head of cattle for every Lagosian which means they have more beef at their disposal yet we don't see cattle on the underground or herdsmen taking the number 11 bus and you come hear to talk about grass when Lagos has less than 5 percent arable land surface and just about 32 percent greens (non pavement). You must be a joker of epic proportions. Cattle on Lagos highways....

3 Likes

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by superlanny(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is so unfair to this creatures, upon say we dey chop dem everyday, we still dey beef them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.