Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush (870 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by OneKinGuy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gooday nairlanders, i am a very very shy person, even as am typing this stuff, am already shy and sweating seriously here.

Throughout my secondary school, i never had a girlfriend. Aftwr much pressure and morae given to me by my friends when i was in SS1 to get a girlfriend, i gathered courage and approached the only girl i admired then. After everything, this girl rejected me in an emotional way. After that, i decided not to ever fall for any girl at all. EVER.

So this year i got admission in a University. Although the academic year and lectures began since last year November, i just started last week. So on my first day of lectures, my eyes sighted a very beautiful girl. Then the vow i made in secondary school blew through my mind. And i erased the vow immediately. Besides, The past is gone.

So the problem here is that the girl and i has had 3 eye contact since. But am still shy to walk up to her. I really need advice please.
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Put ur maturity in writing and put it in her bag or book. Hope it works. It has worked for some.

The unfortunate part is Naija girls are not mature enough to read minds, they instead expect all men to be mature and always read thier minds even when theyre making no expression while they behave like babies in d name of u know I'm a woman, if you're a man u shd be patient for me. Yeye!

Some with all thier education dont even know men like you exist.
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by OneKinGuy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol, this method is outdated bro, do u know the kindof calamity that will fall on me if it goes viral
RadicallyBlunt:
Put ur maturity in writing and put it in her bag or book

1 Like

Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Stevengerd(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Take a bold step and give it a try, who knows your light might shine. Don't Forget to also face your book.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Blakjewelry(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Try and get a little bit closer in a normal friendly way that will help cool down the tension then proceed from there
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Pubichairs(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
undecided her eyes caught with yours doesn't mean she's into u..your first week at school and you've made women your top priority ..u no go cool down
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by friendlyadvice: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
undecided kill ursef the news may get her attention
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Dan42(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bro. start chasing your GP and crushing before you get crushed away.
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by OneKinGuy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
U guys should get the fact that i am very stable in academics. Am not boasting. I was the best graduating student in my secondary school, Class of 2016. We were about 355 in total. So i can never get carried away. I just wanto have so fun i didn't had while in secondary school undecided
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Xinzu: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hehe.. I've found my doppelganger.. About 6 years younger though.. grin
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by mediocre(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Brush up your english for a start

1 Like

Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Flamezzz: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2018
...by making a lot of money. wink
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by blazepascal(m): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2018
if you don't have confidence u can't do anything so I advise to get up and talk to her
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 13, 2018
If your mouth can't say a word, I wonder your d1ck will say it when the time comes.

I suggest you just await marriage before these girls use you to play ludo.
Re: How Can A Shy Guy Get Attention From His Crush by OneKinGuy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
More replies please

(1) (Reply)

Relationship N Marriage Whatsapp Group / They Say Women Are Dangerous I Disagree With That / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.