Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

“domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage (18954 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by anpipac: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2018
SAY WHATSOEVER YOU LIKE AS AN EXCUSE. BUT NOT COMMITTE ADULTERY WITH MEN. WALK AWAY AND KEEP VIRGINA INTACT OR DIE AND GO TO HELL. NO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS CAN SAVE YOU WHEN YOU Bleep ANOTHER MAN. GOD HATES DIVORCE. DO NOT ENTER INTO MARRIED UNPREPARED.
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by olabrad: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2018
Pavore9:
No one should lose sense of self because of marriage. In domestic violence, if the aggressor is yet to recognize that he or she has issues that needs to be sorted out within them with the help of a professional, they will also blame their partners for their aggression.

When you have very foul attitude as a woman, I hope you also realise that is a form of domestic violence against the man? So think before you comment. Emotional attack is also a form of aggression. Stop being myopic in your reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Marriage is a life time thing or she remains widow
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Saao(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2018
What really happen? A loving wife will always have a loving husband. Many women nawaday turn their husband into a beast with their feminist or so called modern marriage attitudes. You can't have a good home if you can't submit to your husband. A submissive wife always control the husband. Looking for sympathizers won't assist marriages or victim mentality destroys faster than anything.

3 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by ybalogs(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
kelvinklein219:
Let her leave na, women and drama. I pity some women tho.
You'd still pity her if her obituary were to be placed here. Better leave than being sorry.

4 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by famiebee(f): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm, thats true tho everyone has a limit....
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by wwwtortoise(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Women come to the Internet to rant and get all the sympathy from poorly baked individual. Marriage is not a game of tennis, ping pong or ludo it's a serious Business. What we have these day are people preparing more for wedding than leaving together. Before she post these rubbish, she should definitely find out; Is she marriageable?, how about her attitude?, does she have regard?, did she take time to study the guy, date and know if they are compatible, or did she spend more time checking out modern wedding fashion on Bella Naija?. 85% of our ladies and sadly also men are not marriageable, but they come online to rant all the rubbish they can gather, and get warped minded sympathisers to cheer on their bad behaviour. Peace!

So it is all about her behavior and attitude?
How about that of the hubby; I guess it shouldn't be questioned right?

Domestic violence is not a manageable situation. The moment it occurs knowingly or unknowingly, the union has been poisoned.

Singles out there should be more concerned about compatibility of their supposed spouses.

7 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Azam101: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm! just a year and the marriage collapsed. That means they were never in loved just infatuation.
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by ybalogs(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Saao:
What really happen? A loving wife will always have a loving husband. Many women nawaday turn their husband into a beast with their feminist or so called modern marriage attitudes. You can't have a good home if you can't submit to your husband. A submissive wife always control the husband. Looking for sympathizers won't assist marriages or victim mentality destroys faster than anything.
Rightly said but still some men just wouldn't leave their bullish tendencies even with a patient, caring and understanding wife. In such a case, divorce is indeed the cure.

2 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by freshboy31: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
kelvinklein219:
Let her leave na, women and drama. I pity some women tho.
SPOTTED.... SMH

1 Like

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Angrymode: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Women come to the Internet to rant and get all the sympathy from poorly baked individual. Marriage is not a game of tennis, ping pong or ludo it's a serious Business. What we have these day are people preparing more for wedding than leaving together. Before she post these rubbish, she should definitely find out; Is she marriageable?, how about her attitude?, does she have regard?, did she take time to study the guy, date and know if they are compatible, or did she spend more time checking out modern wedding fashion on Bella Naija?. 85% of our ladies and sadly also men are not marriageable, but they come online to rant all the rubbish they can gather, and get warped minded sympathisers to cheer on their bad behaviour. Peace!

Well said!!!
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by ReinaFarine: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2018
And like I suspected 85℅ of nairalan boys blamed the woman.. Like there is seriously any reasonable excuse for violence against your partner except in defense of life.
Oh my God... What will my generation do since it looks like we are just rearing abusive, misogynistic good for nothing sorry excuse of a man child as future spouses.

9 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by ybalogs(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Azam101:
Hmmm! just a year and the marriage collapsed. That means they were never in loved just infatuation.
Love and infatuation ain't different it just depends on how you handle it. Men fall in love with countless women everyday yet claim to love only one. The problem is pretence during courtship. If it persists till marriage, it will definitely crash cos you can't keep pretending forever.

1 Like

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by buske(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2018
Authoreety:
Her lips nd in short her appearance obviously shows she is a troublesome woman!

Only 4 those that have deep insight!

Exactly! That was the first thing that came into my mind

1 Like

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by buske(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
frosbel2:

And a troublesome woman should endure a lifetime of beating?

Primitive person!

Non
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Nizguy(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't know her husband in person either the woman but this picture of hers shows is wicked.

don't try to ask me how do I know cos is written all over her face.

madam u tried to take a walk
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by buske(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2018
frosbel2:

Primitive person!

It's either you have large lips or you're a troublesome woman grin
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

you are absolutely correct though this does not support domestic violence.
We ve not heard from the husband's side of the story.
Y shud ppl spend the whole time planning for a single day event of wedding without considering the lifelong thing of marriage.
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by misslagos(f): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2018
freedomchild:
Welcome to the world of free women.. Marriage is overrated in Africa. She would be better of now.... Enjoy yourself lady and continue working to achieve your goal and carrier. Hopefully someday, the right man will locate and marry you. Men are turning to beasts because they think every woman wants to be with them or marry them or they think men are scarce but it's not so.. I love courageous women
Those ones saying court him first....hmmmm,they never show u their true self until marriage cos they felt during relationship u can leave but marriage means u have no choice

3 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Authoreety: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2018
frosbel2:

Primitive person!

When cat dey sleep, rat go bite im tail, dat tin wey d rat dey find,e go get am in abundance
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2018
anpipac:
SAY WHATSOEVER YOU LIKE AS AN EXCUSE. BUT NOT COMMITTE ADULTERY WITH MEN. WALK AWAY AND KEEP VIRGINA INTACT OR DIE AND GO TO HELL. NO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS CAN SAVE YOU WHEN YOU Bleep ANOTHER MAN. GOD HATES DIVORCE. DO NOT ENTER INTO MARRIED UNPREPARED.
you’re more concerned about her vagina: yeye

4 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by LordAdam16: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I've learnt to get the other side of the story since Nigerian ladies love coming to social media to tell half truths or outright lies.

Domestic violence is probably the one thing I don't wait for the second side of the story. If his/her character is so bad, go see a psychiatrist, a pastor, an elderly family friend or whoever. If s/he isn't changing, communicate. If you're fed up, leave.

Nothing justifies beating up your partner. No b you born am. I'm pretty sure if she was a female MMA fighter, the thought to beat up the woman no go cross the man mind no matter what she does. If you're looking for a punching bag to upload your insecurities on, pick on your own size, not someone you claim to "love (whatever that means)."

-Lord

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2018
How do you people make sense to yourselves ?

Saao:
Authoreety:

When cat dey sleep, rat go bite im tail, dat tin wey d rat dey find,e go get am in abundance
Eaa247:

you are absolutely correct though this does not support domestic violence.
We ve not heard from the husband's side of the story.
Y shud ppl spend the whole time planning for a single day event of wedding without considering the lifelong thing of marriage.
olabrad:

When you have very foul attitude as a woman, I hope you also realise that is a form of domestic violence against the man? So think before you comment. Emotional attack is also a form of aggression. Stop being myopic in your reasoning.
Sodiquinone:
I don't support marital abuse,but I am sure some women can't escape it with their basket mouth and attitude

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Pavore9: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2018
olabrad:

It is you that is rather myopic because you choose not to understand what I posted. Did you skip where I mentioned he or she?

6 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by simiade430(f): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2018
My mother also left my dad house for over 18 year now marry to another person all cos of domestic violence she took me along when she letf den after 16 year he came to beg back from my mum to marry her but it was to late
So ladies speak out for urself don allow any man to turn u to pounchin bag all cos u love
e no go beta for de love of beating angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2018
cococandy:

they won't make sense to u because either u myopic to see the objectivity in some of the statements or among the ppl that take story from a single angle.

3 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by femi4: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Mynd44:
She did the right thing.

Domestic violence should never be confirmed whether it js coming from the wife or the man.

I am glad she left with her sanity and alive to even make her choice.

Hopefully, we as humans can grow up to the extent of seeing that violence is never the answer
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2018
ReinaFarine:
And like I suspected 85℅ of nairalan boys blamed the woman.. Like there is seriously any reasonable excuse for violence against your partner except in defense of life.
Oh my God... What will my generation do since it looks like we are just rearing abusive, misogynistic good for nothing sorry excuse of a man child as future spouses.

That's because she is still alive.
Go to crime section, just this week alone...two cases of women killed by their husbands. They immediately change tune and type RIP.
Then blame the woman again for rushing into marriage.
Ignore them...common sense isn't common after all.

8 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by obi3x(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
chief,u don't deserve a drink,u deserve the whole bar..infact,walk to the nearest bar,order for whatever(I mean whatever)..its on me....
Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Sodiquinone:
I don't support marital abuse,but I am sure some women can't escape it with their basket mouth and attitude
What nonsense.You need to be beaten for the nonsense you just typed.

3 Likes

Re: “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage by Authoreety: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2018
cococandy:

If those coments u quoted dosnt make sense to u, then pray nd ask God for understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.