Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor (3637 Views)

Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
lordkush:
you are not only begging evil lanky aboki.

like your brothers in benue, you are killing, kidnapping, Robbing,

useless almajiri. go and wait for buhari in daura
Yu mus be wit Kanu in hell.

Baba has down well done for sending Kanu down there.he can always go back to daura.
Almajiris always putting sense in the eastern pigz heads.
We ll always remain ur problem and misery. Gladly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U have serious obsession with the donkey

But how else can we identify your lot? Its not like you people are educated, healthy or civilized or would you like to be called cattle f*ckers? tell me o so I can pay my respect to your dead tribe
papoudaupolos:

Even school can't cure the ignorance u r displaying
School does not cure ignorance you fool its for educating and enlightening illiterates like your president if you ever saw the four walls if a classroom you would know this
papoudaupolos:

Crime and ignorance sai eastern pigz
Says the person who doesn't know that up north has the highest population in Nigeria, I don't blame u sha if your father took you to school instead of drinking fura or whatever the f*ck you call it, you would know how maths works
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

But how else can we identify your lot? Its not like you people are educated, healthy or civilized or would you like to be called cattle f*ckers? tell me o so I can pay my respect to your dead tribe

School does not cure ignorance you fool its for educating and enlightening illiterates like your president if you ever saw the four walls if a classroom you would know this

Says the person who doesn't know that up north has the highest population in Nigeria, I don't blame u sha if your father took you to school instead of drinking fura or whatever the f*ck you call it, you would know how maths works
See pure display of ignorance. The thing wit u guyz is u dnt have shame.all the crimes, destitution, abomination and ignorance in ur land u cover it up wit liars to the other side.
There is no group of people in this world that are associated with crime like ur.
U r the major exporters of criminals all over the world
That's y they are bn kil everywhere in prisons and on streets.
The rejected people
My people have the history of taken care of urs like I'm doing u.
I thought u said u ppl r smart but I found complete ignorance
Eastern pigz

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

See pure display of ignorance. The thing wit u guyz is u dnt have shame.all the crimes, destitution, abomination and ignorance in ur land u cover it up wit liars to the other side.

Look whose talking,the beggars and the alubarrows and the amputees,and the kole kole(dustbin man) and the gatemen which tribe get am pass I even heard there is a tribe in katsina where their trade is begging grin dey there dey fool yourself
papoudaupolos:

There is no group of people in this world that are associated with crime like ur.
Yea and I guess the r@pe,torture,human trafficking and terrorism that happens in your place doesn't count abi?
papoudaupolos:

The rejected people
Eh? See leprosy and polio stricken statesman sef dey reject person grin
papoudaupolos:

My people have the history of taken care of urs like I'm doing u.
grin by making me laff thank you for doing such a great job donkey boy
papoudaupolos:

I thought u said u ppl r smart but I found complete ignorance
Eastern pigz
Please name one impressive contribution that your backward people have made towards the development of Nigeria? Oya I'm waiting o
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Look whose talking,the beggars and the alubarrows and the amputees,and the kole kole(dustbin man) and the gatemen which tribe get am pass I even heard there is a tribe in katsina where their trade is begging grin dey there dey fool yourself

Yea and I guess the r@pe,torture,human trafficking and terrorism that happens in your place doesn't count abi?

Eh? See leprosy and polio stricken statesman sef dey reject person grin

grin by making me laff thank you for doing such a great job donkey boy

Please name one impressive contribution that your backward people have made towards the development of Nigeria? Oya I'm waiting o
We defeated the ipod terrorists and defend this country from the Evils of the Eastern Pigz.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

We defeated the ipod terrorists and defendDEFENDED this country from the Evils of the Eastern Pigz.

peaceful protesters na who una they call terrorists? With your poor English its no suprise that you don't know who a terrorist is grin loooool illiterate the real terrorists dey sambisa oya defeat them
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

peaceful protesters na who una they call terrorists? With your poor English its no suprise that you don't know who a terrorist is grin loooool illiterate the real terrorists dey sambisa oya defeat them
U r not even a shame to be a slave to Some1 language.
To u that's literacy, how empty and dependant one can be.
But after all the grammar and school u didn't not achieve anything or any hope insight.
U remain in the same destitute and backwards living condition.
God forbid I go school and come back and b dragging wit illiterates.
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by lordkush: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Yu mus be wit Kanu in hell.

Baba has down well done for sending Kanu down there.he can always go back to daura.
Almajiris always putting sense in the eastern pigz heads.
We ll always remain ur problem and misery. Gladly.
the should all die kanu bubu almajiri scums, what do I care? cheesy

all you know how to do is kill, kill, kill, silly terrorists,

do you know all terrorists are Muslims?
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by lordkush: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

We defeated the ipod terrorists and defend this country from the Evils of the Eastern Pigz.

a terrorist that doest scream allahu akbar is that one terrorist? cheesy

these almajiri pigs sef
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U r not even a shameASHAMED to be a slave to Some1SOMEONE ELSES language.
grin grin grin looool with your bad english you fit to join bokoharam grin grin bomberman
papoudaupolos:

To u that's literacy,? how empty and dependant one can be.?
Illiterate there is something called Lingua franca which means official language. In Nigeria, our lingua franca is the English language and you are poor at speaking it so what proof do you have of being educated? oya talk make i hear poko mallam
papoudaupolos:

But after all the grammar and school u didn't notHAVE NOT achieveACHIEVED anything or any hope insight(HOPE DOES NOT QUALIFY AS AN ACHIEVEMENT).
U remain in the same destitute and backwardsBACKWARD living condition(CONDITION IS NOT A LIVING THING).
God forbid I go school and come back and TO b dragging wit illiterates.
smh your papa never spell school finish you wan dey form say you sabi wetin school be hehehehe like we dont know that the only reason y'all donkey boys have kids is for farming,cattle rearing and terrorism, you wan break your backward norm i pity you make bokoharam catch you.
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin grin grin looool with your bad english you fit to join bokoharam grin grin bomberman

Illiterate there is something called Lingua franca which means official language. In Nigeria, our lingua franca is the English language and you are poor at speaking it so what proof do you have of being educated? oya talk make i hear poko mallam

smh your papa never spell school finish you wan dey form say you sabi wetin school be hehehehe like we dont know that the only reason y'all donkey boys have kids is for farming,cattle rearing and terrorism, you wan break your backward norm i pity you make bokoharam catch you.
Said by the product of baby factory.
Grown-up to be a robber
And die by the hand of police bullet
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

And in ur life u have more problems to fix than my English.
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Said by the product of baby factory.
you sha wan force una people title untop me, its not my fault your people dont know what family planning or cultural advancement means
papoudaupolos:

Grown-up to be a robber
And die by the hand of police bullet
Grown to be brain washed by brown teeth terrorists to blow himself up and wake up with virgins grin grin grin ha i swear you donkey boys no get sense no wonder y'all are going extinct
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

you sha wan force una people title untop me, its not my fault your people dont know what family planning or cultural advancement means

Grown to be brain washed by brown teeth terrorists to blow himself up and wake up with virgins grin grin grin ha i swear you donkey boys no get sense no wonder y'all are going extinct
Compared to u bokoharam are fine guys doing wat they believe in. And d way u r obsessed with their name soon u ll join
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by friendlyadvice: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Compared to u bokoharam are fine guys doing wat they believe in

shocked wow these people slaughter,displace and destroy the properties of their fellow northerners and you are defending them? this is just the height of ignorance are you kidding? these people blow up mosques and attack muslims, please what do they now believe in? can you enlighten me?
Re: I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor by papoudaupolos: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

shocked wow these people slaughter,displace and destroy the properties of their fellow northerners and you are defending them? this is just the height of ignorance are you kidding? these people blow up mosques and attack muslims, please what do they now believe in? can you enlighten me?

How can I enlight Some1 destined to lost?
Jus for the record me and u have a very different view on bh

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts / Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me / Senate Committee Submits Report On 2020-2022 MTEF, FSP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.