Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (16258 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Gofwane:
Hey Bitterleafsoup, my crush of life, i sight you! wink
My darling Happy Val day kiss
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Gofwane(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
My darling Happy Val day kiss
thanks luvey! Trust you had a nice time smiley
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by ololadeimmanuel(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
amani63:
your type of man I wonder if you will find love in marriage
sorry bruh but I'ont believe in whatever you call "love"
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gofwane:
thanks luvey! Trust you had a nice time smiley
Always just stayed in the house but had a ball smiley

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Womanizer(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Indeed Africa is the only continent that God rested on the seventh day.
Africa have the highest number of beauty & brain in the world.
Quote me wrong

Will you still cheat on her if she's your wife

Eventually you will get tired of her pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / What Was That Incident That Made You Stop Your "Talking Stage" With Someone? / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.