Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (15950 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by xudek: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Indeed Africa is the only continent that God rested on the seventh day.
Africa have the highest number of beauty & brain in the world.
Quote me wrong

Will you still cheat on her if she's your wife

Make up things joor tongue
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
xudek:

Make up things joor tongue
we all knew that she applied make-up but sincerely she is beautiful I follow her on instagram
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by GuntersChain(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
what a man wants is insatiable....some men who cheat if you see their wife you will ask what does this man want outside again.

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
GuntersChain:
what a man wants is insatiable....some men who cheat if you see their wife you will ask what does this man want outside again.
true talk
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by diamondsword: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
men are encoded with cheating trait in our dna no matter how beautiful your gf or wife is you will definitely get tired of seeing thesame pussy and boob every day if you think i'm lying ask your father why your great grandfather married as many as they wished
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by abercrombie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
softprick:
Looks can be decieving,she might look like a bad bish but when it comes to the main koko she might be a novice,dated a girl with the right curves and fattest asssss and tiitttties but she couldn’t give head,had to kick her asssss to the curb,BJ is life.
are you sure ure ok??

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
she is not a stunner
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Quote me wrong

Dude it's not always about the beauty. Character is key. I think that's where a lot of people get it wrong in marriages, they place so much emphasis on beauty and her bedmatics skills and don't consider the character match of the person they plan to spend the rest of their lives with. Ever wonder why the divorce rates is going up everyday? smiley
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

Dude it's not about always about the beauty. Character is key. I think that's where a lot of people get it wrong in marriages, they place so much emphasis on beauty and her bedmatics skills and don't consider the character match of the person they plan to spend the rest of their lives with. Ever wonder why the divorce rates is going up everyday? smiley

you are 99% right but you have to consider the future of your children.
When you marry an ugly woman what are saying should visit you?
Is it not ugliest upon your unborn children
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by softprick: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
abercrombie:
are you sure ure ok??

Very fine mate,you wan suck preek?
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Jermat20(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
My heart beat for her
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jermat20:
My heart beat for her
you need her contact
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by pweshdodo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
She is not my type and she is ugly...I like short curvy girls bit small traffic lights
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by BRISKTANI: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Are you dating now?
modelmike7:
LOVELY.
PRETTY.
BEAUTIFUL.

If she is or not my wife,
I can never cheat.
Not all men cheat.
There are still some of us that are sane abeg!!
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by poyebad: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Quote me wrong

This one beautiful
Naaaaaaahhhhh.
She looks like a man, like a scary man.
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by abercrombie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
softprick:

Very fine mate,you wan suck preek?
no homo bro... I think you can take it to bobrisky
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
BRISKTANI:
Are you dating now?
Yep

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by pennywys(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Quote me wrong

OP why set me on fire?

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Smony: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheating is in d DNA of men frm day 1
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
pennywys:
OP why set me on fire?
I beg reduce the fire with chemical acid
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by xrisdgreat(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Flosstradamus:
Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her.

soso true bro,i knw a man dat cheat recklessly!but his wife is so beautiful asin drop dead beauty. her body,face,ass,boobs she get em..d tin dey tire me weneva i remember am like now..funny shit is d woman knows o & she's always humiliating any gal she spot arnd d man.
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by pennywys(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
I beg reduce the fire with chemical acid
please recommend one grin grin
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
pennywys:
please recommend one grin grin
Hydrofluoric acid HF

I beg don't try that at home
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by ololadeimmanuel(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
amani63:
Quote me wrong

men are polygamous by default so YES
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by nedu2000(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
when we cheat it usually doesn't have anything to do with looks.

1 Like

Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Lalas247(f): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
wts so special or u think d more melanin u have the less chance ....
joke
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lalas247:
wts so special or u think d more melanin u have the less chance ....
joke
I don't think you are beautiful than that lady for the way you talk
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:

men are polygamous by default so YES
your type of man
I wonder if you will find love in marriage
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Sundaygeorge: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
she know even fine self,,,,
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Yes.
just that we are few. very few.
yes very, very few of us. Though she ain't my spec. I prefer all those slay Queens cos i'm a very bad guy that doesn't cheat! grin
Re: I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hey Bitterleafsoup, my crush of life, i sight you! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know) / Women And Self-objectification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.