Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas (2027 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Sometimes the boyfriend you call 'broke' is actually doing better than your dad! grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2019
lwkm true, Nigerian girls call guys broke when guys refuse to spend on them not when the guy is truly broke.

10 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
lwkm true, Nigerian girls call guys broke when guys refuse to spend on them not when the guy is truly broke.

If dere dad was actually richer grin, they won't be depending on a nigga for dere needs

13 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by donbachi(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Most of these girl have empty heads.drop any business idea before them and see how they will keep mute.few that will even open their mouths to talk will never make any meaningful contributions..but,just ask them hotels or joints where you can hangout with them.the energies in them will jump out like the way evil spirits jumps out hearing the name of Jesus.they will tell you the hotel with the best service,clean bedsheets,internet connection,smart waiters,steady power supply and chill drinks...only few can turn a broke dude to a millionaire.

12 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2019
donbachi:
Most of these girl have empty heads.drop any business idea before them and see how they will keep mute.few that will even open their mouths to talk will never make any meaningful contributions..but,just ask them hotels or joints where you can hangout with them.the energies in them will jump out like the way evil spirits jumps out hearing the name of Jesus.they will tell you the hotel with the best service,clean bedsheets,internet connection,smart waiters,steady power supply and chill drinks...only few can turn a broke dude to a millionaire.
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by dollytino4real(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
see talk! ur dad is ur dad whether rich or poor. abeg go sleep again so dat u can wake well

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why this 'broke' issue dey pain una like this? tongue

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
see talk! ur dad is ur dad whether rich or poor. abeg go sleep again so dat u can wake well

Wat are u trying to say pls
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Wayne4uall(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Simplep:

If her father was doing well will she look for another daddy in a boyfriend tongue tongue but most slaymamas cant

3 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by luvyaself95(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
So Your Bf is not your Bf Whether he is rich or broke...
your brain is licking block it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Tover: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wayne4uall:
Sometimes the boyfriend you call 'broke' is actually doing better than your dad! grin grin grin

This table u are shaking grin

2 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Tover: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
dollytino4real:
If you dad was actually richer than him, you won't be depending on him for your needs. Op I agree with you 100% cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Tover: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
luvyaself95:

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Tover: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
have lost the ability to laff

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Simplep:
I will not laugh. lipsrsealed

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by luvyaself95(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tover:
have lost the ability to laff
that your quote image tho
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by luvyaself95(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tover:
those yama yama girls can't let boys relax jare

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by dollytino4real(f): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tover:
If you dad was actually richer than him, you won't be depending on him for your needs. Op I agree with you 100% cool
any guy dat forks u woman his cash gives her pleasure if u don't know, know it now
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
u well so! u dont compare bf to parents because no body choose parent but u can choose bf u hear me

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by tpiar: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Must you insult their fathers?

You're very mannerless and uncouth.

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Geminita1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sometimes the women you body shame are better looking than your mums grin

3 Likes

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by LINTUNE(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Simplep:
same way ashawo thing de pain una
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by tpiar: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
LINTUNE:
;Dsame way ashawo thing de pain una

It pains you too though, if someone calls your female relatives ashewo.
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by LINTUNE(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
tpiar:

It pains you too though, if someone calls your female relative ashewo.
dude i never denied that,same way it would pain u,if someone calls ur dad a poor man
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by tpiar: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
LINTUNE:
dude i never denied that,same way it would pain u,if someone calls ur dad a poor man

You feel it would, not that it actually would.

I am not you. But let's not ignore the mannerless and toutish op who is insulting his girlfriends' fathers. I hope you are not defending him?

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by LINTUNE(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
tpiar:

You feel it would, not that it actually would.

I am not you. But let's not ignore the mannerless and toutish op who is insulting his girlfriends' fathers. I hope you are not defending him?
if u know ur dad is poor ,why broke shaming guys that earn more than ur dad,im not supporting the op,however there are some truths in what he said
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by almarthins(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Geminita1:
Sometimes the women you body shame are better looking than your mums grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by almarthins(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
any guy dat forks u woman his cash gives her pleasure if u don't know, know it now

So thats what they are doing to you?
U dey do trade by barter

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by tpiar: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
LINTUNE:
if u know ur dad is poor ,why broke shaming guys that earn more than ur dad,im not supporting the op,however there are some truths in what he said

There is no excuse for the op being so disrespectful although of course many male nlers should not expect to be respected based on their post histories.

Nigeria itself is poor, would you be ok with disrespect based on that?

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by Nostradamus: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
This thread is something else grin grin
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by genq(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol
Re: To All The Ladies Calling Guys Broke Niggas by ojuu4u(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
donbachi:

I remember a girl called Jummy..exact description of her, the only mentality she has is for a man to give her money I tried everything to make her having her own income, she considered it as uncaring and wicked on my part..........If this girl can manage to get husband and stays in husband house I will be most happiest man to see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... / You Are With Your Crush And Meat Is Sset Before U / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who's Married To Seven Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.