Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... (19164 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / How Do Employed People Celebrate Valentine’s Day? / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by chukbonda(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Happy Valentines. As you celebrate, remember not to be stranded
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by olatuns2017: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ramjoe:
February 14 is marked as the most romantic day of the year when lovers appreciate themselves with gifts and love.

It is a day the privileged in the society take time out to show love to the less privileged in the spirit of St. Valentine, a Roman lover whose name continues to reverberate whenever love is mentioned.

But, nowadays in Nigeria, especially among youths, Valentine’s Day is viewed with the eyes of sexual liberty in which many young girls easily lose their self-esteem to obsession.
Instead of sharing gifts, clubhouses are opened 24 hours for promiscuity and of course unprotected sex.

It's imperative to know that no matter what happens, even if it's the parents giving condoms to the kids or their peers laughing at them for not partying. The sole reason for "val" celebration is NOT lust, is NOT sex, is NOT immorality. It is LOVE!

Love for yourself, family, lovers, friends, country and most importantly for God!

Happy valentine to all nigerialoggers!

How do we celebrate Valentine in biafra..

I hope people in Bayelsa/Rivers etc will be in love tomorrow

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by illicit(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na me n cerowo
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Ikenna17(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Well I can tell you how and that's by Checking out the Valentine's Day episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast, trust me you don't want to miss it! Links to your favourite streaming platforms in the signature below.

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by God1000(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is 2018 thread, why putting it on front page now?
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Chudyfuto(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please help a brother, my visa is out but don't have enough money to foot my flight ticket...no amount is to small
0056236603 access bank
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Peteridiata1001: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Numbers 9:11
They must offer the Passover ..., at twilight on the fourteenth day of the second month. They must eat the Passover lamb at that time with bitter salad greens and bread made without yeast.
Happy Valentine in advance.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by pargelenis(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
The amateur nature of NL makes me laugh. While the rest of the world is advancing, NL is still using more than a decade old web technology. grin
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by judedwriter(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
I read somewhere on FB that the ancient Romans had a day to celebrated the gods of fertility with blood of goats, etc. A lot of Roman
women often engaged in sexual orgies on that day.

This day is where I think valentine day originally originated from not Saint valentine.

This is why sexual immorality is so free thus on this day. It's a ancient tradition. But it isn't scriptural.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by pargelenis(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
***Redacted***

2 Likes

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by NOwazobia: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
No apologise, but Valentine is complete trash. I don't waste my time on such invent.

1 Like

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Brian47(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Since 2018 fa, na now this thing dey come fp
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Famocious(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don't do reverse cowboy.. It can cause penile shaft fracture cool
#dropsmic
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
olatuns2017:

How do we celebrate Valentine in biafra..
I hope people in Bayelsa/Rivers etc will be in love tomorrow
be in love with what
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by RPG2020(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hit me up i can open account and verify it for you any interested person should WhatsApp me
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
What nonsense is this

What fuckery
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by RPG2020(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Akube1z:

I tried that clickworker with my turbo vpn.
They accepted me and they later banned me. I could not login.
I have downloaded fake GPS location though..

Let's work together I can open verify accounts then you do the job 60/40
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by KushLyon(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg wettin dey happen for that first page

1 Like

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Gentlegirl1(f): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
That is a true talk. I wonder what we take Val for in Nigeria. May God help us to Under something
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Starzo: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
The comments for page 1 and 2 for this thread dey confuse my confusion

1 Like

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by cerowo(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
illicit:
Na me n cerowo
And I’m just getting to know grin
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by ipreach: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nollywood actresses showed their dancing skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3tgfVMQjE
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Chudyfuto(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
pargelenis:

So yahoo yahoo don enter NL grin

Last year, you were in Nigeria planning your wedding. This year, “you are in Germany” and broke/getting deported ….

2022:

2021:

My bro,please I don't like arguments, nor do I wish to have one with you...read it again my dear, I never said am in Germany brother... Please if you can't help,don't spoil the mind of those that wish to help as am already getting.... You are yet not satisfied, you can video chat me for me to show you my papers ...please I beg you
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by pargelenis(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2022
***Redacted***
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Jh0wsef(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by bmdmix11: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2022
una matter

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Chudyfuto(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2022
pargelenis:
You clearly said Germany …. OK which country are you living in? Your story too much, I’ve exposed your yahoo yahoo grin

Its like you don't understand English, I said my papers are out and I needed money to complete with what I have for flight ticket to Germany, is there anything else that wasn't stated there....I take God beg you,don't call me names and if you are not convinced like I said before, video call me for me to show you all you needed to see.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by salesbloo: 1:27am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by bibianna(f): 2:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's day good people of nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.