Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... (19171 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / How Do Employed People Celebrate Valentine’s Day? / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by storm001(m): 2:12am On Feb 14, 2022
realest2:
ah! whais this where's chuksbaby and his thread!!

Can one use his Nigerian details to register

They caught me trying to use vpn
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Amodi470(m): 3:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by pargelenis(m): 4:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Chudyfuto:

Its like you don't understand English, I said my papers are out and I needed money to complete with what I have for flight ticket to Germany, is there anything else that wasn't stated there....I take God beg you,don't call me names and if you are not convinced like I said before, video call me for me to show you all you needed to see.
Ok … my apologies, I understand it now. I’ll redact my earlier posts then. Cheers.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by illicit(m): 5:20am On Feb 14, 2022
cerowo:

And I’m just getting to know grin

wink
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by omofela85(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2022
SolomonGrundy:
U will have to wait for it to return to ur prolific account first den resend again.
is prolific still opening
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by todaynewsreview: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentines. As you celebrate, remember not to be stranded with any of these,

For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by SolomonGrundy: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2022
omofela85:
is prolific still opening
No boss.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by cardoctor(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2022
I will have to find a val first before this instruction. Thanks all the same.
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by obokuntravels: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Chuksbaby
I just register on clickpower.com, can you teach me how I can start making money on it or other medium you know I can use to make money legally online. Pls help a jobless graduate pls
Re: How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... by Lindajames1010: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2022
RPG2020:

Let's work together I can open verify accounts then you do the job 60/40
Bro lets work together....I'm willing to go with the %

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.