Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (35955 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
kabakaauu:
Valentine’s Day is a great reason to take and share photos to remind Cupid about how in love you both are.
Also, it could be a gift for the occasion. Today we have collected a round-up of 10 romantic photos to represent a bunch of ideas on how to make a perfect love story.

n the images we’ve picked, you can see some couples on the backstage of breathtaking landscapes. Lots of hugs and kisses, and, of course, tons of love on these stunning pictures!

Every photo conceals a unique and thrilling story behind.

1. This love filled photo

2. Kissing in the midst of the road

When in Love….

3. This one would melt her heart

4. Some more inspiration

5. Soul mates

6. Till death do us part

Something to remind her that your love would never depart even after death it continues in the afterlife.

7. Lets stay together

8. The more I like you

9. This adorable looking teddy with a note

10. Happy Valentine’s Day

SOURCE: http://www.clintgist.com/10-romantic-photos-you-can-send-to-your-girlfriend-on-valentines-day/

cc; LALASTICLALA

White people's pictures.
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Olifiz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
lilkudos:
grin grin

The only romantic something i know is being the first to comment on posts!!!

when others comment below you..

#it's so romantic!!!

Well done o. So u mean we are all romancing this FTC on this post. Me I am not o

1 Like

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by sisisioge: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Oh my! Them carry kisses swear for me o...I love all those pictures. Chai! Valevaletine kiss kiss
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by akmath: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nenejeje:
nawa o

you people will eventually succeed in oppressing the singles today
Am also single

So are you thinking what I am thinking...
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by akmath: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
OP Nice pics...

But Naija girls prefer money...
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by mommaJ(f): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Psoul(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

White people's pictures.

Black People's Pictures

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by no1madman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by chrisovenANY: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
amarrto:
Wow
i have 25 pounds gift voucher from amazon , how much will you pay for it
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Psoul:

Black People's Pictures

Now this is cool.

1 Like

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jolar101:
How will valentine reduce the price of fuel increased by APC government

Valentine will be a good chance for Buhari to sexually satisfy Aisha in d oza room
After which she will demand, like Biblical Esther that he reduce fuel price to sy......#90 per litre
But u have to pray for Aisha to reach ORGASM first oooooo

1 Like

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Greatzeus(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Like this below kiss

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by IecheM(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
lipsrsealed Why will i send her pic when it's something we will still do
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by stieyven(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
sprints1:
how did this foolish write up make FP
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by givasawa: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
I for prefer a Nigerian way of celebrating val. Na em for real pass.
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Apparently my bf is on Nairaland....b'cos he sent me this

Bullshit!!!!
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Valentine will be a good chance for Buhari to sexually satisfy Aisha in d oza room
After which she will demand, like Biblical Esther that he reduce fuel price to sy......#90 per litre
But u have to pray for Aisha to reach ORGASM first oooooo

Aisha found out Buhari's side chicks in presidency cabinet cabals.

Do you know that if Nigeria government criminals have Nigerians electorates interest at heart, they would have giving 25/7 hours power supply in this valentine week? Yet they want to buy our votes with all manners of lies.

1 Share

Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by sprints1: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
lol..just checked my own bible nothing is such written in there
Re: Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) by Cameleon72(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.