Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (65583 Views)

Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / "Why Woman Cannot Be An Oba In Benin Kingdom" - Man Reveals With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by bigfrancis21: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
TheExclusive:
If ones grandfather married a third wife that is osu. And you are the grand daughter of the first wife, does that now make you osu?

I don’t think so. Moreover it shouldn’t matter now anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by TheExclusive: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
bigfrancis21:

I don’t think so. Moreover it shouldn’t matter now anyway.

Alright
Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by Adelekesaka(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Go and do a court marriage and forget them. They will soon come back for both of you when the kids starts coming. grin
Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by TheExclusive: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Adelekesaka:
Go and do a court marriage and forget them. They will soon come back for both of you when the kids starts coming. grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by kechywillz(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Go and marry from another tribe..I hate that Igbo people still practice this OSU caste system
Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by TheExclusive: 1:15am On Mar 28, 2020
kechywillz:
Go and marry from another tribe..I hate that Igbo people still practice this OSU caste system

It's very unfortunate
Re: I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by TheExclusive: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Adelekesaka:

Marriage without parental blessing is not the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oba of benin Erediauwa Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.