Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (68682 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Liard(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
The cousin must be callous and wicked or all na format

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by kaykith05(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
wokemzine:

Why did your cousin switched off her phone

Why did you start a healthy conversation with a complete stranger.

Why did you sleep in the bus.

Why did you rest your head on his shoulder

Why didn't you have extra money for a hotel.

Why did you sleep in the house of a complete stranger.

Why did you give him your number.

Why did you date him

Finally....

Why did you marry him.

PREDESTINATION.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by jimmychang: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
this girl go sabi sleep oooh
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by thunderbabs: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
If u will use my shoulder, jus mk sure you very hot and a blessing too smiley
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by samcus(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank you Madrid.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by otosa(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Wasting of data undecided undecided
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by damoceile: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP,i understand the post,you don't need to post one yeye pishure,anyway,gentlemen should get ready for me,not only will i rest ma head on their shoulder, but also cuddle them unknowingly. Ma luck fit shine well. gringringrin

i'm available.... gonna receive you with open legs

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Realtutor: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nice i say first; if it is not a cooked up story then as earlier said nice and lucky you. Note every one aren't the same. Your experience can't be exactly her experience. If she been a christian God is ever capable of working it out like a mysery (not understandable) thank God always for it. As i earlier said, if not a cooked up story___glory be to God. Nice one, lucky you!
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by eripecs(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Who can remind me the name of that novel... It's similar to this, that cripple or lame school girl. This generation doesn't read again; only films.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by oluwaleinad(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Actually expecting this part...how they knack that night
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
wokemzine:
Why did you date him
Finally....
Why did you marry him.
why did you post this shitt?
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by ndubueze92(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
is this a twitter user story or have they stopped telling stories
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by czaratwork: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
After reading this story i started pitying this guy's ex. Snatchers everywhere
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by czaratwork: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
correctguy0900:
U no see da conductor fall asleep for his shoulders. U no see that mechanic who was also on the ride with u to fall asleep on.

Just say the truth sis. This was a well calculated and premeditated action, orchestrated towards your intended end.

Girls get ayo technology for eye that can x-ray the pocked worth of a mban within less than speed of light. Abegiiiiii

Laugh wan kill me die.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Eazi1(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Plz we wnt anoder thread "HOW I MET MY ENEMY"
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by parismoore: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP,i understand the post,you don't need to post one yeye pishure,anyway,gentlemen should get ready for me,not only will i rest ma head on their shoulder, but also cuddle them unknowingly. Ma luck fit shine well. gringringrin
smile...funny woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by gfelo(m): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2018
wokemzine:

Why did you date him

Finally....

Why did you marry him.

it means she was cheap, na only God knw d number of prey she fell for b4 she finaly succeeded
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by steph2sweet(f): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Same might be My story only if I should give him the go ahead. Met him in the bus and slept on his shoulder. It was a night journey anyway, not up to 2 months we met, he is asking for my hand in marriage.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by vikstandon(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2018
My Lord Jesus Christ! Guide me on the road to travel.
Let me understand your pointing finger...Direct me on the right topic of discussion... Let healthy talk issue between us...Let our discussion be acceptable to you...Let her not be the type that dribbles, because I lack the patience to wait for a Pass.

Let this year not pass us by...make the magnetic field strong...And let it exert the needed force, and may it bring us together in JESUS CHRIST, I RECEIVE MY MISSING RIB.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2018
It's not everyday you see such man with good head on their shoulders.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by vikstandon(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2018
I would be writing you on how she didn't take me on a long trip... How I smiled at her, and she returned... Without expecting a prolonged chase!

I would be replying you on how before I spat would you travel the aisle...She said where, when would it be...who would be the celebrated priest to administer the vows.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by vikstandon(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's not everyday you see such man with good head on their shoulders.

Is never every lady that is alert to grasp these opportunity... Because many of good guys are on the move...Open your eyes wide...You would see...You would find someone near you!
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Boyoski09: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2018
happy married life

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by JAMESOJAY: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2018
HOW MUCH IS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IN NIGERIA 2018 ? ( COST & RENEWAL )

32 PAGES: The 32 pages type can be for different categories of people, with different charges. Price listed below

a. MINOR – A day old – 17 years #12,500
b. ADULT – 18 years – 59 years #19,500
c. ELDERLY 60 years and above #12,500
64 PAGES :– The official fee for 64 Pages is #24,500 for all category of applicants.

The Nigerian Immigration is collecting 30 thousand why?

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by miqos02(m): 1:42am On Feb 15, 2018
vivypretty:
is this the photo you mean.... mtchew
as in where is the lady in question abi?
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by johnaruson(m): 1:52am On Feb 15, 2018
if the call wasn't faked, well, only God knows.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by king9952: 2:49am On Feb 15, 2018
Nice and touching love story but not without warning of imminent danger of such circumstances, some husband hunters may start sleeping on mens shoulder and the prospects may turn out to be Evans boys...
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 15, 2018
czaratwork:

Laugh wan kill me die.

Lol. No mind them. Babes always acting movies.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by ireke(m): 5:20am On Feb 15, 2018
DavidEsq:

So u are telling us that u are a serial adulterer Wehdone sir

See as you wan spoil my bad name.

I just issued a sort of "caveat emptor" for babes that may want to sleep on my shoulder. I didn't say anything about the consequence of the act.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Pylony(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm! I can see the handy work of Baba in this one..."HUSBAND magnet charm 101, use the shoulder of the next handsome dude you met on a bus as a pillow." Isoriteeee continue o, sha my own i most sleep on her lap. grin
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by enonche85(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Keep "hugging unknowingly" na,...na ur pvssy go surfer!!
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by DavidEsq(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2018
ireke:

See as you wan spoil my bad name.

I just issued a sort of "caveat emptor" for babes that may want to sleep on my shoulder. I didn't say anything about the consequence of the act.
U implied it na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.