Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (68401 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by ireke(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2018
DavidEsq:

U implied it na grin

Oga mi, na your mind dey do oversmart o. The consequence of the act might be a slap, a nudge, or a push.

I just dey manage myself, no put ideas for my innocent mind grin
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by itchie: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2018
People find love in strange ways and strange places
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Kaysalas(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady identified as Cyned at Kubwa.

oves me with everything in him. I bless the day I met him in that bus.[/i]

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-met-husband-bus-5-years-ago-falling-asleep-shoulder-lady-reveals.html
Aaaw! So sweet, may the fires of love never cease to burn in your hearts
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Ralphdan(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP,i understand the post,you don't need to post one yeye pishure,anyway,gentlemen should get ready for me,not only will i rest ma head on their shoulder, but also cuddle them unknowingly. Ma luck fit shine well. gringringrin

grin

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2018
ireke:

Oga mi, na your mind dey do oversmart o. The consequence of the act might be a slap, a nudge, or a push.

I just dey manage myself, no put ideas for my innocent mind grin
Is dah so?

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by henrysolution(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2018
You just had a one in a million chance luck.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by megama: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2018
In the night what happen. True oo. If your proud why noo pics
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by EmmanuelsonJr(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Omo if I enter bus I go sidon near one fine girl so she go sleep for my shoulder grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Those who's stories of sleeping in a stranger's house didn't end up well will come here and be seeking sympathy with there pathetic stories...

Pls be warned! OP didn't make a wise decision do don't follow suit. Thanks!
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by koolg: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady identified as Cynthia has revealed how she met her husband on a bus while traveling to Abuja. According to her, meeting her hubby on that bus five years ago is one of the best things that has happened to her as they both have a son together.

She narrated her story to Humans of Abuja. Read what she said below;

My name is Cynthia and I met my husband on a bus while coming to Abuja 5 years ago. It was my first time in Abuja and I intended staying with my cousin in Abuja before I could start working and earning money. My cousin lived in Wuse which was my destination while my husband who is a business man lived at Kubwa.

While in the bus, we started a healthy conversation we talked about so many things and laughed as if we had known each other for a long time. At a point in our discussion I fell asleep and rested my head on his shoulder unknowingly, when I woke up and realized myself, I looked at him and he smiled and he said I could sleep more.

On getting to my final bus stop in Abuja, I called my cousin but her number was switched off I was angry. I tried so many times but I couldnt get her on call and I cried because it was my first time in Abuja and I didn't know any place in Abuja.

My husband consoled me and told me that I could stay in his apartment for that night till I could reach my sister on the phone. I was so scared at first I refused his offer but i realized that I didn't have any other option than to follow him because I didn't have enough money to pay for a hotel that night. I went home with him on getting to his house he showed me a room which I slept in peacefully. I woke up in the morning and tried my sisters number again, it was available and he spoke with my cousin.

My husband directed her to his house, and she came to pick me that morning, we exchanged numbers and we talked for months and started dating. He got a job for me and in less than two years of our relationship we got married and I have a son now.

He is one of the best things that happened to me after so many failed relationships and he loves me with everything in him. I bless the day I met him in that bus.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/i-met-husband-bus-5-years-ago-falling-asleep-shoulder-lady-reveals.html

Was scared
Slept in another room peacefully
Story for amadioha
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by 400billionman: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
U used, his house, his money, he gave you a job and, kept him for 2"long years before you saw him as husband material. You were, waiting for Angel Michael to, convince you
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by vivypretty(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
miqos02:
as in where is the lady in question abi?
yea.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by victorioushands: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
obicentlis:
With that flat nyash?

Good a thing that there are so many balloons you can choose from. The one you despise may be better than your best choice after all.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by obicentlis: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
victorioushands:

Good a thing that there are so many balloons you can choose from. The one you despise may be better than your best choice after all.
All things being equal, can't go for less.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Charly68: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
He is a correct man,other men would have tried to take advantage of her on the first night..his moral conduct was enough to slay any decent girl..happy married life

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

OP,i understand the post,you don't need to post one yeye pishure,anyway,gentlemen should get ready for me,not only will i rest ma head on their shoulder, but also cuddle them unknowingly. Ma luck fit shine well. gringringrin
With that your head wey be like wetin carpenter join under hurry so ? Abeg no break another woman future husband shoulder say you wan try luck. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Truckpusher:
With that your head wey be like wetin carpenter join under hurry so ? Abeg no break another woman future husband shoulder say you wan try luck. tongue
Lol. gringrin,abeg leave ma head for me.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by tripplexon(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
LordNapoleon:
Is this an inspirational or a motivational story?

This is an hopevational story. Grace differs, I can say.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
vivypretty:
is this the photo you mean.... mtchew
Hilarious! Which photo were you expecting? grin
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
steph2sweet:
Same might be My story only if I should give him the go ahead. Met him in the bus and slept on his shoulder. It was a night journey anyway, not up to 2 months we met, he is asking for my hand in marriage.
Ah, he must be tired of using his own hand lipsrsealed
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Mryacks: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
wokemzine:

Why did your cousin switched off her phone

Why did you start a healthy conversation with a complete stranger.

Why did you sleep in the bus.

Why did you rest your head on his shoulder

Why didn't you have extra money for a hotel.

Why did you sleep in the house of a complete stranger.

Why did you give him your number.

Why did you date him

Finally....

Why did you marry him.

grin grin
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by LordNapoleon: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
tripplexon:

This is an hopevational story. Grace differs, I can say.
I guess so, but the story sounds more like a fairy tale to me

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by vivypretty(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
Hilarious! Which photo were you expecting? grin
the photo of the lady in question and her hubby probably.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by DMPaulSr: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalasticlala , mynd44
Don't be angry i mentioned you here.
I just want to ask a question. How do i post a topic that contains a link without getting banned ?
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by lilfort(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Evablizin:
cheesy

mama oh
u 2oo get experience

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Evablizin(f): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
lilfort:
mama oh u 2oo get experience
Lol,cheesy.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by anochuko01(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Lol
A girl slept on my shoulders from redemption camp to alagbado.
I never spoke a word to her, talkless of collecting her number.
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by cvarinzechukwu: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Picture of you and your husband or else .......................nah wash
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by asanwafo: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
And some frustrated push overs will come here to tag all men tapist
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by Lamanii22(f): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2020
ireke:

I no dey use my wedding band o. Any girl wey look my face finish and decide to fall asleep on my shoulder does so at her own risk.

grin grin
Re: I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo by robosky02(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Evablizin:
cheesy

When you get e-slap reset

You will over stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.