Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68526 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You need slap.Jealousy is bad leave us alone.

jealousy? how na. is he ur hubby grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Cometova(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
� � � � � � ➡ � � ➡ � � � �

Publish your CHANGE OF NAME with ease!!! Just Married?
BVN issues?
Or
Just want to Effect a Change/Confirmation of Name in a widely read Newspaper?

@ just ₦7000 in any Newspaper of your choice you can have it done instantly.

Dial � or Whatsapp � 08094100000

Fees for Each Newspaper:

★The Guardian - ₦7000
Gets Published on WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS

★The Nation - ₦7000
Gets Published on SUNDAYS

★Champion - ₦7000
Gets Published on any day of the week.

★The Punch - ₦9000
Gets Published on THURSDAYS

www.con.dotuncometova.com
www.dotuncometova.com
Trending Ad on Facebook: www./ncj7000
Facebook: www.fb.com/dotuncometova
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dotuncometova
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dotuncometova

Powered by: Dotun Cometova

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these igbo ladies will just give someone 'crouching hyena holding cupboard" and refresh you with "Ofe aku", "Ofe oha", "Ofe onugbu", "Ofe nsala" or some other type of "ofe" and before you know it you are somewhere in the East spending your life savings angry angry

Ps-I cannot wait to find my igbo missing rib so i can take Ibadan to the east....

WITH ALL DIS OFE U DON MENTION, UR ALREADY AN IGBOMAN
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2018
The couple are happily married while some idiotic tribal bigots are here spewing trashes. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
Rabbish. The guy's mom is even Igbo.
Lies .. you don't even know the dude's fam.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2018
kingsaif:
afonja + Ipob= X

find X
X = flatocone matrix.

Assuming NCAN remains constant. angry cheesy
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Kulas: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Yoruba men with their eyes on Igbo ladies

hml to them
Because 1.Igbo ladies are generally beautiful
2 Igbo ladies stick to their husbands and no infidelity as in fvcking other men.
3.Igbo ladies have no divorce in their dictionary to compare with other tribes divorce rate

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by headhunter1: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2018
he is a yeroba Christian
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
The lady is from a rich home. Nice one.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who is this?Jelousy is bad.IGBO KWENU.

The truth is always bitter
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

The truth is always bitter
What truth?define it.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Anambra chicks are by far the most beautiful, intelligent and most marriageable girls ever. HML

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by VeniJu: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Brooke60:
So, dry *yawns* Try another joke
You drink goat piss? I heard its high in alcoholic vol.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by kay9(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
seriously Yoruba women have suffered in this country.. nobody finds them attractive despite their big nyash.
i guess everything lies within their character.
IGBO men dont even think abt them.
their YORUBA men will date them finish and still dump and sell their fortune to marry "expensive igbo women" grin
abeg my igbo brothers lets reconsider biko.

leme look for funke"s number and call her back grin

Weekeed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who has inferiority complex define it?She said nothing wrong.And who wrote anything ill about the Yorubas?
You're putting us in contention with our yoruba peeps, it makes y'all numb.
My sis & cousin married Yoruba men & have since been having the ball of their lives. I have been encouraging my igbo sisters & friends to get the best of Yoruba men, swear down, they're the realest..
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Cute guy... Looks igbolicious kiss
The girl undecided...too much make up abeg

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Cute guy... Looks igbolicious
The girl undecided...too much make up abeg
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

to marry an Igbo lady isn't by force..if they chase you,,,please check the next door..

My dear, that girl's father is fucckin rich.He is importing most if all those anti malaria drugs we take.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2018
kay9:

Weekeed grin
grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
BigBrother9ja:
Some fools won't like this... grin

Igbo girls can kill for Yoruba guys

See ceeci in my show cool

The girl can kill for tobi.

Lemme inform this osu alusi umeh bros to come and see their sister grin

letusbepieces
Chizpim

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money kiss
[/s]

LET US SAY THE WORD FREELY!

OSU YORUBA!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by zolapower: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2018
Now this is what you call news
Im looking forward to.the day a hausa man will take an ibo lady to aisle or for a traditional weddding or an ibo man marrying a hausa lady ,by doing the traditional wedding in the hausa version .
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2018
Eww yuck! this is utterly disgusting.
Yoruba creature marrying an Igbo woman.
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2018
SonyObsessed:
Taiye might have just showed some Igbo guys how to rock the IsiAgu traditional attire and own it. The groom stormed Nnokwa in Idemili South Local Government, Anambra to marry his bride Linda.

The couple met online on MySpace and have been dating ever since. After the Igbankwu in Anambra, the couple came all the way to Lagos and did their Yoruba traditional wedding at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.

Photography by Kreamagazine(c)

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/yoruba-man-rocks-isiagu-marries-his-igbo-bride-in-anambra-photos
I have always said this and will say it again, its only POOR and URGLY yorub/Igbo who fight eachother!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Some fools won't like this... grin

Igbo girls can kill for Yoruba guys

See ceeci in my show cool

The girl can kill for tobi.

Lemme inform this osu alusi umeh bros to come and see their sister grin

letusbepieces
Chizpim

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money kiss

WHO CROSSED THE NIGER TO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE HERE?.
May sense befall you and your generation, past and in posterity.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
THESE DAYS WEN I SEE AN IGBO PERSON MARRIED TO YORUBA, I JUST KNOW WAT THEY ARE.

SO I FREELY SAY THE WORD.

OSU!

AND U KNOW THE FUNNY THING, IT ALSO EXTEND TO THE YORUBA.

OSU IS LIKE A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, IT IS INFECTIOUS AND TRANSFERED THROUGH MARRIAGE.

THAT IS Y U SEE SOME IGBO MARRIED TO YORUBAS.

THEY AND THE YORUBAS ARE OSU.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2018
OSU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE I WAS BORN AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

WE DONT HAVE TO MAKE LEGISLATION, IT IS SELF REGULATORY.

WE WILL MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT AS WITH REGARDS THE OSU YORUBAS AND BAN THEM FROM SPREADING THEIR OSU TO US IGBOS THROUGH MARRIAGE.

DAT IS BAN YORUBA FROM COMING TO MARRY IGBO OR IN IGBO LAND.

ANYBODY THAT GIVES OUT THEIR CHILDREN TO YORUBA WILL BE CONDEMN AS OSU.

OSU YORUBA!
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What truth?define it.
Pedophiles and ritual killings

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by delivryboy: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Is this boy blind? fine boys can fall hand sometimes.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
delivryboy:
Is this boy blind? fine boys can fall hand sometimes.

HE IS OSU YORUBA!

YORUBA ARE OSU PEOPLE

Munirat Antoinette "Anto" Lecky United States
Oluwabamike "Bambam" Olawunmi 28 Freelancer Lagos
Abiri Oluwabusayo "Khloe" 33 Fashion designer Lagos

KMiracle Igbekwe 20 Pilot and model Lagos/Owerri
Bitto Bryan Arumun 26 TV Host, Entrepreneur Calabar
Angel Awotarigha 31 Filmmaker Bayelsa

elvin "K.Brule" Brouillette 23 Rapper, Producer, Songwriter Lagos
Vanessa "Vandora" Williams Makeup artist, Vlogger Lagos
[3]
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by chinawapz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
kingsaif:
afonja + Ipob= X
find X
X is a zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.