Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68632 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yoruba 1 - 0 Yanmirin grin grin tongue

Ibo girls pusssssssssy too dey stiff like elephant meat cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
dammy222:
Lovely couple.. Wishing them a happy married life
correct human being, not all these dangerous tribalists on the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Mpamaegbu: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
What business has cake with traditional wedding if not for the Africa stupidity.

You wear native and you still wear stockings on top it and then you are priding yourself that you are well dressed, abi? Enyia, shataap there!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Guestlander:

The only thing you run is your akpu guzzling mouth.

at least not with hydraulic soup grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:
You're putting us in contention with our yoruba peeps, it makes y'all numb.
My sis & cousin married Yoruba men & have since been having the ball of their lives. I have been encouraging my igbo sisters & friends to get the best of Yoruba men, swear down, they're the realest..
Nor be me and you.You misunderstood my post.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Sincerely... Romantically, etc Yoruba are simply the best, you can't argue that.
says who?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't have any problem with that as long as he's a Christian. What I won't support is Christian Igbo girls marrying into muslim Yoruba families. That one doesn't work for me at all.

O pari

sekxyqueen:
Yoruba men with their eyes on Igbo ladies

hml to them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Yoruba men with their eyes on Igbo ladies

hml to them

U sef will marry a Yoruba man cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
Rabbish.
The guy's mom is even Igbo.

I'd suspected so; he doesn't look like your typical Yoruba guy.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
The bride get breast choiooooo...if I fit tell the groom say make I press ham...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by picco: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
seriously Yoruba women have suffered in this country.. nobody finds them attractive despite their big nyash.
i guess everything lies within their character.
IGBO men dont even think abt them.
their YORUBA men will date them finish and still dump and sell their fortune to marry "expensive igbo women" grin
abeg my igbo brothers lets reconsider biko.

leme look for funke"s number and call her back grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by picco: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
seriously Yoruba women have suffered in this country.. nobody finds them attractive despite their big nyash.
their YORUBA men will date them finish and still dump and sell their fortune to marry "expensive igbo women" grin

shut your dirty mouth.Yoruba girl are getting married every Saturday mostly to yoruba guys. what so special about useless and classless manly ibo girls,I can never date or mary Ibo girls because most them are retired olosho. I blame few Yoruba guys that married girls. I'll choose Yoruba girl over ibo girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lladyhippolyta88:
Nor be me and you.You misunderstood my post.
I be hybrid. Shey you like hybrid?
My cassava go sweet you.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
my Yoruba friends do you see any Brown roof around that's to show you Igbos are not only good outside their territory, if he have mansion in Lagos he must erect powerful one in his home town... the demons even snap pix inside his In-law mansion to used it to brag to his follow demons in ijebu ode grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
wristbangle:

God forbid

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
wristbangle:

God forbid

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ballerin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ngozi123:

I'd suspected so; he doesn't look like your typical Yoruba guy.
who is your typical Yoruba guy?
care to describe?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by picco: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kulas:

Because 1.Igbo ladies are generally beautiful
2 Igbo ladies stick to their husbands and no infidelity as in fvcking other men.
3.Igbo ladies have no divorce in their dictionary to compare with other tribes divorce rate
stick with men for where. Go to IMO state and see how Ibo married women are fucking around, most don't divorce because Igbo men don't talk about it, most Ibo oloshos in Lagos are married and their husband knows what they do, they even send money for feeding to their husband and children. How many Yoruba man will abhor that shit? I grew up in imo state, so I know all bulshit u do in d name of perfect marriage, pls stop saying rubbish on nairaland or I'll wash all ur tribe's dirty linen outside now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bullhari007:
my Yoruba friends do you see any Brown roof around that's to show you Igbos are not only good outside their territory, if he have mansion in Lagos he must erect powerful one in his home town... the demons even snap pix inside his In-law mansion to used it to brag to his follow demons in ijebu ode grin cheesy
Is that why to don't understand Concord
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by akinboyo: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Quiet idiotic, ridiculous, senseless and shameful to write this kind of useless piece! This shows your level of illiteracy. Everybody can marry from wherever one desires, if an Igbo man marries a Yoruba lady, that doesn't mean there no good Igbo ladies and vice versa. Come to think of it, what is the statistics of Yoruba guys marrying Igbo ladies? I see your piece so childish and misinformed, just to enlighten you and making you see the light. One man meat is another man's poison.
NIGHTMAREOO7:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Abogwara: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Their looks on different attires kills that myth of Igbo or Yoruba looks.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
says who?
Statistically, I mean seen is believing, you can tell everywhere.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:

God forbid
Davido new baby mama to be, chips said the same thing. No be igbo girl again? Yinmu.Oh, the demons have dealt with your poyoyo grin
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abogwara:
Their looks on different attires kills that myth of Igbo or Yoruba looks.

His mum apparently is Igbo, whch makes him partly one of us.

The sharp divide is not there, but yet he is not one of us.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stingman:

...but you can be my secretary...to clean my m*ss. I can pay you well.
You mean your gala hawking secretary grin

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
The only thing about this marriages is dat, I dont see anytime on earth, Igbo men will abandon their own women and head to yoruba land for marriages as a flood.

It just will never happen even if yoruba pussy that is very wide suddenly becomes the tightest hole on earth. It wont happen.

The few igbo men dat ran abroad and married white is already causing defict of husband in Igbo land, i.e jim iyke foreign women as opposed to Rita Dominic, Mikel Obi and Co. Now imagine when all of dem out of a sudden reject igbo women.

Think Action and Consequence!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:
The only thing about this marriages is dat, I dont see anytime on earth, Igbo men will abandon their own women and head to yoruba land for marriages as a flood.

It just will never happen even if yoruba pussy that is very wide suddenly becomes the tightest hole on earth. It wont happen.

The few igbo men dat ran abroad and married white is already causing defict of husband in Igbo land, i.e jim iyke foreign women as opposed to Rita Dominic, Mikel Obi and Co, now imagine when all of dem out of a sudden reject igbo women.

Think Action and Consequence!
Yes o, the same way you will never see Yoruba going to east because nothing attractive is present there. Not in this life, not in the next one. Over our rotten body.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by eulogy: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
The agbada make sense pass abeg. Make Kalabari guy wear nama tibi make u see how e fine!
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by hammer6F: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yes o, the same way you will never see Yoruba going to east because nothing attractive is present there. Not in this life, not in the next one. Over our rotten body.

I like the way u lie.

At least tell a little bit of truth some time, it helps the soul.

U love Igbo and want to be Igbo and that is y u like women with the tag Igbo.

U exclusively search the tag Igbo in women like an Igbo man jealously seeking to extend the lifespan of his culture by deepening his igbo lineage for yet another generation yet unborn.

I am sorry if it offends u that we Igbo men dont have that loyalty towards any other tribe of women on earth.

It is not done to show hate towards yoruba women, it just is wat it is.

We do get caught off guard by some of this women of the world from all races and places too.

So we are just natural and balanced

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:

I like the way u lie.

At least tell a little bit of truth some time, it helps the soul.

U love Igbo and want to be Igbo and that is y u like women with the tag Igbo.

U exclusively search the tag Igbo in women like an Igbo man jealously seeking to extend the lifespan of his culture by deepening his igbo lineage for yet another generation yet unborn.

I am sorry if it offends u that we Igbo men dont have that loyalty towards any other tribe of women on earth.

It is not done to show hate towards yoruba women, it just is wat it is.

We do get caught off guard by some of this women of the world from all races and places too.

So we are just natural and balanced
Just go to your bureu de statistic and bring out the % of Yorubas in your region. How many Yoruba do you see in your region. We all see the way you lot cry over that here daily and we don't travel to east. That should tell you enough. You keep crying daily how we eat your women, but did not cry why your women can't do without our dicks. Chidima is another one riding on our dick, Tonto rode on two, first one dumber her and, she ran to another one. Our dicks are powerful. But you can keep jealous of that. The thing about our women is that you people are not in their class, they did not see you as human being. They have class.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Davido new baby mama to be, chips said the same thing. No be igbo girl again? Yinmu.Oh, the demons have dealt with your poyoyo grin
hmmm,,this boy!!

how many times will you mention me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Charly68: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
For you to marry Igbo girl,you get money no be small ..happy married life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.