Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43293 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Story story story... Story
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by tommykiwi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bubu plz do dat when u get to Daura. Your next level na die. At least we done try for u, u done fight kporuption.

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by tical(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Oga come down from that sit...this level is worse enough. We no want another next level again.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by uyplus(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
chlorophyll:
see person where wan take pple to next level. you promised change, you brought shame and insult upon us.
1. Donald trump called us shithole u no decree operation python dance for him or serve him a penalty for hate speech.

2. you went away for 100+ days receiving treatment in the UK, and some fellow Nigerian are dying of various ailment everyday

3. your son, Yusuf, amidst the fuel scarcity in the country rides power bike up and down until he break head. that means you cannot control your family

4. 73 people were murdered in cold blood at d beginning of the year, you couldn't attend their funeral

5.you said u are fighting corruption and u surround urself with demon like amechi,fayemi,ngige,and co

6. Where is the recovered looted fund

7. where is Nnamdi KANU

8. Herdsmen Kill and kill everyday yet u did nothing

all I know is the end is near
God will reward you buhari and your cabinet and all those in Government at d federal, state and local government.

A wrath is coming on those who are depriving this country of its development after 21days

A tragedy will happen on 7-3-2018

You forgot to add fuel scarcity o
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Enemyofpeace: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg what is the capital of katsina state

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ride on Mr President..

It's in 2019 they'll marvel when they see all your accomplishments so far.
you no they shame?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bolaji21(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

Is Buhari drunk or high on something?
Cos it seems to me like he's mocking himself publicly.
Perhaps he casted some kida spell on Nigerians and expect them to love him unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by mavinc4u(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
chlorophyll:
see person where wan take pple to next level. you promised change, you brought shame and insult upon us.
1. Donald trump called us shithole u no decree operation python dance for him or serve him a penalty for hate speech.

2. you went away for 100+ days receiving treatment in the UK, and some fellow Nigerian are dying of various ailment everyday

3. your son, Yusuf, amidst the fuel scarcity in the country rides power bike up and down until he break head. that means you cannot control your family

4. 73 people were murdered in cold blood at d beginning of the year, you couldn't attend their funeral

5.you said u are fighting corruption and u surround urself with demon like amechi,fayemi,ngige,and co

6. Where is the recovered looted fund

7. where is Nnamdi KANU

8. Herdsmen Kill and kill everyday yet u did nothing

all I know is the end is near
God will reward you buhari and your cabinet and all those in Government at d federal, state and local government.

A wrath is coming on those who are depriving this country of its development after 21days

A tragedy will happen on 7-3-2018

grin make the karma start today, that date is far.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Barnabaseloka(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bubu is talking about next level of 'chain' so that the those who still chant 'sai baba' will shout 'kai baba' while those who cry 'kai baba' will shout 'bye baba'
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by talk2percy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari which level are u talking about again, the one we dey now? Thanks buh no thanks, we no want u and ur levels again. Fuk off!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Redhot111(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Even Nairaland know bubu is a failure that's why when ever you write dullard immediately after writing daura, what u will see is daura president. Bubu is synonymous with dullard as it is now. So we no want next level. Just go and die.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Uooh! next level of poverty, deprivation and hopelessness, you mean, Dumbhari? Two Presidents of your ilk have listened to their citizens and resigned just in one day. We Nigerian citizens are eagerly waiting for that glorious moment, pls do us a favour.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by MzNno: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg, See talk like Moi-Moi. Take which people? Daura is calling you Mr President.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by afamaustin(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
We don die be that nw
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
say that to your fellow air heads! you are a gross waste of my vote!
even if a stone is paired against you in 2019, I'll proudly vote it!
#enough of rubbishness!

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by clickwtB(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
PMB the great after pain there will be relief,after turbulence there will be relative calmness. grin cheesy
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by clickwtB(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
PMB the great till 2023!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Lomprico2: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
U r a fuçking failure!! Kindly fuckoff!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by HomeOfMe(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

During your campagn in 2015, you said you would do just one term and that the four years was enough to CHANGE Nigeria,what happened? It's just that Nigerias don't have the will and determination that south Africans have,a protest would've started long ago not minding military and police intimidation.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
We don't want.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Monent52: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

please, this one is enough don't give us another level suffering I beg you Mr President
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by kense88: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Go and take daura to the next level
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Matinho: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bros of everyone here na only you dey in support. #justsaying
Alariiwo:
Ride on Mr President..

It's in 2019 they'll marvel when they see all your accomplishments so far.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
After taking it back to 1983 abi?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Monent52: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

please, this one is enough don't give us another level suffering I beg you Mr President embarassed
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Really
Which level we dey now sef? I no wan laugh grin
Any level after dis one no be mass suicide, anarchy and war remain?
Bros we take God beg u no re-contest.
Another level of frustration grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.

My brother your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Opoki(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Very crazy mad Fulani man.

Go back to Daura. Werey
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by olanrewaju99(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level indeed after all what we have seen already.
Politicians and their advanced scam after close to 4yrs of hardship and suffering now trying to brainwash Nigerians. Please register for your PVC it is the only weapon that can change the crazy change we are.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Like seriously?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by IamThrive(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thank you Sir.

Nigeria is not a plane you fly to any direction you want.

Please hold your sudden and repentant goodwill; it is injurious to my thinking!

Kai 2019
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
AuroraB:
Mbok, drop us here. Your next level we can't take anymore, biko sad
hanty how far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.