Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud (17959 Views)

Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by joinnow: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Always excuse are we bigger than China or India?
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by TheKingIsHere: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
PHILipu1:

Yeah,APC promised all this based on the fake statistics and figures of the economy that PDP were releasing before the 2015 elections.

It was only after getting to power that APC discovered that our treasury was empty,our foreign reserves was almost empty and the economy was in shambles even though we had crude oil boom during PDP era.

Nigerians are not fools not to know that we are in all this mess because of PDP 16 years of bad governance even though we sold crude oil as high as $140.

After February 2019 election,you will only come here to cry that APC rig a free and fair election

Fake statistics released by PDP? But the people that were in PDP are now in APC. grin

Keep making a clown of yourself online.

The internet never forgets. Buhari will be sent packing.

Remember APC agreement? cheesy

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by PHILipu1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Fake statistics released by PDP? But the people that were in PDP are now in APC. grin

Keep making a clown of yourself online.

The internet never forgets. Buhari will be sent packing.

Remember APC agreement? cheesy

Name those that were in PDP upto 2015 that are now in APC or you keep shut.

Inec will not count likes and shares on nairaland on that day.
Get your PVC ready and in February 2019 we will see if it's the anti-Buhari that are more than the pro-Buhari or it's vice-versa.

But we all know the result already that Buhari will win in 2019 with a wider margin than in 2015 and that is why PDP supporters poo in their pant any time the hear that Buhari will contest.

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by BigIyanga: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
When you appropriate N500bn/yr for social programmes without any minsterial/departmental/NASS oversight.. then you’re feeding all the presidential cronies.
This is the largest budgetary allocation to any min/dept/programme without any minister/DG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by TheKingIsHere: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
PHILipu1:

Name those that were in PDP upto 2015 that are now in APC or you keep shut

Inec will not count likes and shares on nairaland on that day.
Get your PVC ready and in February 2019 we will see if it's the anti-Buhari that are more than the pro-Buhari or it's vice-versa.

But we all know the result already that Buhari will win in 2019 with a wider margin than in 2015 and that is why PDP supporters poo in their pant any time the hear that Buhari will contest.

I speak with facts and not mere sentiments. So here they are below :

It's the season of defections in political Nigeria. See list of prominent politicians who have defected to the All Progressives Congress, APC after the success of Muhammadu Buhari at the polls.

Former Edo state Governor, Osarhemen Osunbor
Edo PDP governorship candidate Maj-Gen. Charles Arhiavbere (rtd)
Gbemisola Saraki
Ondo state gubernatorial candidate in 2012, Dr. Olusola Oke
Jigawa State deputy governor, Ahmad Mahmud
Brigadier Gen Chris Onja (rtd)
Former AGF Michael Aondoakaa
Mrs. Ayoka Lawani (Oyo PDP)
Majority Leader in the Gombe State House of Assembly Hon. Mamman Alkalio
Mother of the former State Governor, Eunice Uzor Kalu
Former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu
Former Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu
Legal adviser of the outlawed Ombatse militia group, Zamani Allumaga
Former Deputy Senate Majority Leader, Jonathan Zwingina
Former Minister of External Affairs, Idi Hong
Serving Senator, Bello Tukur
Serving Senator, Ahmed Barata
PDP Chief, Sadiq Haske
Former military governor of Kaduna and Katsina States, Gen. Lawrence Onoja, rtd
Former PDP, governorship aspirant in Benue State,Dr Mathias Oyigeya
Former Chief of Staff to Senate President-David Mark, Chief Agbo Oga
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Chief Mike Iduma
Former PDP Benue Chairman,Major Lawrence Ugbo, rtd
Former member of the Benue State Executive Council, Barrister Peter Ochijele

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/list-of-24-top-politicians-who-defected.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2719856/list-24-top-politicians-defected

You still want more? cheesy

You are still a leaner in the BMC category.

Don't worry your eyes will clear when that likes comes to reality. cool

Meanwhile, Nigerians to Buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by seguno2: 4:57am On Feb 16, 2018
omenkaLives:
Especially the School feeding programme!

The state governments have turned that scheme into another cesspit of corruption! angry angry

Why has Buhari not arrested all of them?

(a) Is he afraid?
(b) Is he a weakly President?
(c) Is he also a thief?
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by seguno2: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2018
2cato:
Even the presidency is a fraud

Is that why snakes are swallowing millions of naira upandan
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by Laggus: 5:43am On Feb 16, 2018
God save us all
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by megama: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Why the food, why not give free education
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by chukxie(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2018
In China, corrupt public office holders alleged of corruption are relieved of their duties while a thorough investigation is carried out. If the allegations are true, such people are either summarily executed or sent to prison for a long time. In Nigeria, corruption is the order of the day! The more you steal, the more you're celebrated!
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Sure-P was running smoothly until una show up
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by newslifeop: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Oh
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by PHILipu1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I speak with facts and not mere sentiments. So here they are below :

https://www.nairaland.com/2719856/list-24-top-politicians-defected

You still want more? cheesy

You are still a leaner in the BMC category.

Don't worry your eyes will clear when that likes comes to reality. cool

Meanwhile, Nigerians to Buhari in 2019
You are so foolish not to know that there is freedom of association in Nigeria constitution and APC have all the right to receive them.
But what i want you to sink into your skull is that they can not misbehave under APC and Buhari like they did under PDP.

You will surely cry and i know you will online come online after 2019 elections to wail that APC rig a free and fair election.

It's Buhari till 2023 and it is boldly written every where but i know you are so blind and dumb by hate that you can not see it or hear it

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by TheKingIsHere: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
PHILipu1:

You are so foolish not to know that there is freedom of association in Nigeria constitution and APC have all the right to receive them.
But what i want you to sink into your skull is that they can not misbehave under APC and Buhari like they did under PDP.

You will surely cry and i know you will online come online after 2019 elections to wail that APC rig a free and fair election.

It's Buhari till 2023 and it is boldly written every where but i know you are so blind and dumb by hate that you can not see it or hear it

Shut up there you this bloody idiot.

I thought you asked for people who ran from PDP to apc? Now you are here talking trash.

Like I have said, Buhari is leaving come 2019, you can hug transformer if you are pained.

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by PHILipu1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Shut up there you this bloody idiot.

I thought you asked for people who ran from PDP to apc? Now you are here talking trash.

Like I have said, Buhari is leaving come 2019, you can hug transformer if you are pained.
E pain this IPOB terrorists oh!
Buy a bottle of sniper and keep so that you will drink it immediately Buhari is announce as the winner of 2015 elections.

I guess you are among those goats that will commit suicide on that day when we are celebrating.

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by TheKingIsHere: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
PHILipu1:

E pain this IPOB terrorists oh!
Buy a bottle of sniper and keep so that you will drink it immediately Buhari is announce as the winner of 2015 elections.

I guess you are among those goats that will commit suicide on that day when we are celebrating.

Lol, I can see the frustration on your face.

Keep thinking that it is only ipob that wants Buhari out.

Reality will soon dawn on your almajiri broke azz.

Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by Cityguy: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Very apt at giving one thing - EXCUSES.
Re: Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud by tk4rd: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme / Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.