Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration (21308 Views)

2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy / 2019: North Shops For Presidential Candidates / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by sekxyqueen(f): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:
And they plan to vote for more hunger for themselves grin grin
lool..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by anibirelawal(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2018
adioolayi:
It will take more than miracle to unseat PMB.....This is the reality on ground.
Elections will be won on the strength of the numbers of registered voters in each geopolitical zones, not online ranting.

They dont know! it is not by ranting online.

1 Like

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by EternalTruths: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2018
africansunite:
In sonsomegrigbo voice...

So the pigs and idiots are not up to 5%

And they are planning to unseat a majority's president

Sonsomegrigbo is a bae

Easterners are not registering because INEC refused to decentralize the registration centers.

Registration should be done at ward level but in the East, registration is done at the State Capital mainly.

Some LGA don't even have a registration center.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by EternalTruths: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Stop screaming rigging already because we know that is what you are planning. From the statistics, South East is just about 1.3 percent of the total number of registered voters. Leave NL and increase that to 2 percent. If 5 percent was not rigged, I wonder who will rig 1.3 percent. No be by force to be president but 5 percent does not represent Nigeria.

90% of the wards in the East don't have INEC registration centers.

How then do you expect to know the real voting strength of the East.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by EternalTruths: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2018
brownhawk:
South east will always be the cause of their own problems. Their chance to humanely participate in real politics and their smelly mouths are still wagging around as usual. Come 2020,they will still scream marginalization and not being represented. Useless people with no brain. Participate u no go participate, shut up u no go shut up.. Bunches of Nusiance and miscreants

Stupidity is not knowing that 90% of the wards in the East don't have INEC registration centers.

I wonder the magic you guys want the Igbos to perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by EternalTruths: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
If you like, register the expected number of children of newly married couples and if INEC refuse, don't just burn the officials, which are most likely South Easterners, burn the entire South East to ashes, election will be conducted in Nigeria and Buhari will get his return ticket. Better start searching for kanu for another round of agitation. Let me even ask, what happened to the no lefelendum no erection agreement? Was it eaten by pigs the way kanu carcass was eaten?

Our prayers in the East is for Buhari to win so that he can destroy One Nigeria through Fulani Terrorism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by EternalTruths: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

lol so we don't have SE voters in other regions baa? My humble self who registered in Lagos will now be counted amongst SW voters?

Leave that clown.

INEC has refused to set up registration centers at 90% of the ward level.

Most wards don't have registration centers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by omenkaLives(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Stop screaming rigging already because we know that is what you are planning. From the statistics, South East is just about 1.3 percent of the total number of registered voters. Leave NL and increase that to 2 percent. If 5 percent was not rigged, I wonder who will rig 1.3 percent. No be by force to be president but 5 percent does not represent Nigeria.
This is what we keep telling them but they'd never listen.

They spend all day ranting and grunting on social media, gathering likes and shares thinking those would translate to poll numbers, while those they prefer to refer to as illiterates keep fine-tuning their plans to ensure the success of their preferred candidate.

These things would NEVER learn.

9 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by brownhawk: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Stupidity is not knowing that 90% of the wards in the East don't have INEC registration centers.

I wonder the magic you guys want the Igbos to perform.
STFU you guys are uncultured u only think u are. U have internet to create nuisance but not to register. What of the remaining 10% that have??

Imbeciles

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
how do they arrive at these figures? i thought its base on population. ..higer number of population above 18yrs....so withing 3 yrs pepole over 18yrs don plenty for the north west? the the south east don drop
Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by kabrud: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
omenkaLives:
This is what we keep telling them but they'd never listen.

They spend all day ranting and grunting on social media, gathering likes and shares thinking those would translate to poll numbers, while those they prefer to refer to as illiterates keep fine-tuning their plans to ensure the success of their preferred candidate.

These things would NEVER learn.
Straight and direct, no two ways about it. They call the northerners illiterates even as they display properties of illiteracy more than the northerners. At a point, I began to wonder if likes and shares on public forum is what is meant by electronic voting, lol. The clowns must have started gathering reasons to start another biafuro or death by 2019. Election is a game of number, not hate and lies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by kabrud: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
brownhawk:
STFU you guys are uncultured u only think u are. U have internet to create nuisance but not to register. What of the remaining 10% that have??

Imbeciles
Honestly, very uncultured whole pack of shyt.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by brownhawk: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
kabrud:

Honestly, very uncultured whole pack of shyt.
i want one igbo person to step forward and tell me what they have to be proud of because everyday their sense of morality is declining and yet they see themselves as civilized and better than others.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by Pigsandidiots: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2018
africansunite:
In sonsomegrigbo voice...

So the pigs and idiots are not up to 5%

And they are planning to unseat a majority's president

Sonsomegrigbo is a bae
Why calling my Monika that profet Nnamdi gave me na. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by arherfish(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2018
Under age registration made North west top that list.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by seguno2: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
OneCorner:

Sukudi... I no say u go don reach here cool

Are you so shallow that you cannot reply to what he said?
Just asking.
Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by TheKingIsHere: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Igbos go and register and stop making noise online.

A word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by seunowa(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:
as they lead in hunger

I knw u are hungry..ur food will be ready soon...disgusting fellow

3 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
while the South - East which has the lowest number of states has 8 ,293 ,093 registered voters.
Pray tell me how una want send Buhari back to Daura in 2019? No be by ranting on nairaland and Facebook day and night alone.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by mvem(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
brownhawk:
i want one igbo person to step forward and tell me what they have to be proud of because everyday their sense of morality is declining and yet they see themselves as civilized and better than others.
..please stop ur ethnic hate, because so called Igbo's that come here and rant shouldn't potray all Igbo people...I still believe without the igbos Nigeria will be dead...and what do u mean Der sense of morality is on the decline?...you don't have to say things like others or else u become one of them

4 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by lastempero: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
These northern people are at it again, it seems I will stop any donation going towards the north since they have made up their mind to draw this nation back in the name of tribal politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by seunowa(f): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:
as they lead in hunger

I knw u are hungry...ur food will be ready soon.
Disgusting fellow

2 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by iconize(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2018
brownhawk:
South east will always be the cause of their own problems. Their chance to humanely participate in real politics and their smelly mouths are still wagging around as usual. Come 2020,they will still scream marginalization and not being represented. Useless people with no brain. Participate u no go participate, shut up u no go shut up.. Bunches of Nusiance and miscreants

You're a dumbass.

Give stats showing the number of SouthEasterners that registered in other regions.

You're just another amala-gobbling loafer with an oil-bloated brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by talk2percy(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2018
Just as they lead in terrorism, bloodshed, poverty, corruption, cloning of human beings, underage registration and voting and even registering non citizens. We hail them. Ndi ara
Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2018
..Too many Iddiiots commenting already....As we speak millions of almajiri Children have been registered in the North-East alone ...that definetly accounts for their lead...

Second of all Igbos doing business in Lagos are also registered in there(i.e when INEC deems it fit to do so)...I registered in Abuja in 2011 while every Igbo relative i know registered in Lagos,Port-harcourt or Abuja...

...Lastly INEC has made registeration in SE extremely tiring and cumbersome,clearly to discourage people from registering and voting out the monster in Aso-rock...but they have failed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2018
mvem:
..please stop ur ethnic hate, because so called Igbo's that come here and rant shouldn't potray all Igbo people.... I still believe without the igbos Nigeria will be dead... and what do u mean Der sense of morality is on the decline?...you don't have to say things like others or else u become one of them
With all these inventions of yours which are not limited to highway armed robbery, kidnapping, drugs counterfeit, hard drugs pushing, booming baby factories. And production of substandard items which has become a burden to every Nigerian. Okay o.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by lastempero: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=EternalTruths post=65105166]

Easterners are not registering because INEC refused to decentralize the registration centers.

Registration should be done at ward level but in the East, registration is done at the State Capital mainly.

Some LGA don't even have a registration center.[/quote
]

Don't mind the idiots spewing nuisance that doesn't know what is on ground, its quite unfortunate that our representatives are doing nothing about it.go to porthar court everybody was asked to visit the inec office at aba road and yet they keep turning people back.so his do u measure up with the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by mvem(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
maasoap:

With all these inventions of yours which are not limited to highway armed robbery, kidnapping, drugs counterfeit, hard drugs pushing, booming baby factories. And production of substandard items which has become a burden to every Nigerian. Okay o.
...Whatever floats ur boat
Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by lastempero: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Some LGA don't even have a registration center.

Don't mind the idiots spewing nuisance that doesn't know what is on ground, its quite unfortunate that our representatives are doing nothing about it.go to porthar court everybody was asked to visit the inec office at aba road and yet they keep turning people back.so how do u measure up with the north.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by ProWalker: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2018
The news this week have been heart breaking to ibows.
Nothing to cheer them up with..from one bad news to another

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration by fippycbk(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]

Do your maths again and come back with the right figure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume Speaks On Withdrawing From Senate Presidency Race For Lawan / The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.