Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? (18375 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
I have heard tales of married couples who met each other under very tensed situations which resulted in them starting out as 'sworn enemies'; but eventually their hostility became the platform on which their love for each other blossomed.

I am one who finds it extremely difficult to start a relationship with someone I started out disliking, let alone fall in love with the person. I may not hate the person and eventually we may become friends but going past friendship is always a no no for me.

Is this the same for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by remsonik(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Yes its possible

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by iceberylin(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Yea...Girls only say "I HATE YOU" to the guys they LOVE wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
Yea...Girls only say "I HATE YOU" to the guys they LOVE wink
ice can u imajine

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Lordabas: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014

Whether you like it or not hate is a form of passion. In love there is obviously passion. In hate you are obsessed with how much you dislike them. In love you are obsessed with how much you like them.
There you go love & hate are practically the same thing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by iceberylin(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
ice can u iamjine

Lol...this ur spelling ehhh grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by AfricanApple(f): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2014
there's only a thin line btw love and hate. I can do dat.

infact na dat kain love dey sweet pass cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...this ur spelling ehhh grin
na typo joor...
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Jakeattah(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
it depends o... cos there is the real type of hate (just like true love). once Its true hate, its difficult to stop hating that person, talk more love.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
na typo joor...
Pele tongue
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by malakh7: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2014
hell yeah!
I've had two such experiences grin
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Hian...this is complicated

Op hate is a strong word oh

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Its very possible
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by nickz(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
lol.......started out that way toogrin
been down that line
when someone has something you like and something you hate/despise...you tend to see that which you hate the more;so much that it clouds the good part...grin
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
What do you know about love? tongue
AfricanApple:

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
It has happened to me on several occasions.
My current girlfriend and I met via Facebook. She added me up after reading several of my many controversial statuses and comments on my School's Facebook page. We started interacting and after a while we got talking on the phone. We eventually met in person.
She told me later on that she fell for me because of my intriguing nature, amongst other attributes.

Nowadays when she reads any of my controversial updates , she just calls to say," Hi baby. I saw your alter ego on line..." and we just laugh it off.
She admitted she used to hate with a passion, good thing is she was the first to admit the love we now share...and I LOVE her like my life depends on it too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by AfricanApple(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
What do you know about love? tongue
u have no idea what I know about love grin

u no know say I don tey for lovilogy? grin

bia, this lady waris happening undecided where is mizchief
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by AfricanApple(f): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
na typo joor...
alts undecided
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
u have no idea what I know about love grin

u no know say I don tey for lovilogy? grin

bia, this lady waris happening undecided where is mizchief
Tell me what you know about love
Mizchief ti lo si ile oko
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by ilori1930(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
Tell me what you know about love
Mizchief ti lo si ile oko
I would say you should go first wink
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by tpia6: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nairaland things.

Seesaw emotions.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
ilori1930:

I would say should go first wink
Huh?
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by FLAWLES(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
YEs now,............. Op u no de watch NOLLYWOOD?even HOLLYWOOD? Hv been a victim b4
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
AfricanApple:

my sister have seen u before is it really u cool
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by ilori1930(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoor:

Huh?
yes, I woul love to read it
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
The second letter of paul to the corinthians?
ilori1930:

yes, I woul love to read it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yeah... Definitely, its jst a thin line b/w dem.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by AfricanApple(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cholls:
my sister have seen u before is it really u cool
lolzz, is dat so? I wish u have a dp. u could do me d favour of introducing yourself if u are sure u know me smiley
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by ilori1930(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
The second letter of paul to the corinthians?

lol...and what does it say?
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
ilori1930:

lol...and what does it say?
You have a bible, yes?

Go through the book of 2nd corinthians
smiley
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
People are different, and as such they react to things in distinct ways. For some they could love like they had no differences and for others reverse will be the case.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
If i get to know the person.

Sometimes, you just hate someone due to a misconception or what you heard about the person which could be lies or biased.

Getting to know the person personally can be a game changer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men / How To Save A Dying Relationship / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.