Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore (6849 Views)

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Twoclans(f): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
lefulefu:

hey

So the day I say no more sex that is how you will treat me undecided

Exactly why I keep preaching independent woman depends on no soul tongue

How are you sweetie, my red roses are still as beautiful as the first day you gave them to me kiss kiss
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Any relationship that has "money and sex" as it skeletal foundation will surely collapse upon money and sex.

Guy, if she declines your sexual advances and refuses to help you vent your perverted mindset, please, deny her the luxury of fulfilling her cosmetic cravings. Her materialistic nature befits your pervasive inclinations.

The death of one leads to the ultimate death of the other.

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
aurxtino:

I have talked with her several times, we are planning on settling down next year but i do not even think she is serious about it, all her own is money, money and money a girl who once told me that she bought her human hair for 145k for her last year birthday, and this year she would buy an Iphone 7. i mean i keep telling her that all these does not matter for now, she is a graduate, and i payed for her to go learn makeup. now she is waiting for me to give her another money to buy the makeup things and i am reluctant cos i feel she doesn't want to help herself.
Very wasteful and extravagant a lady and to think that she is a graduate surprised me

This is what happens when you marry a beauty freak. Their priority is how to cook sassy and classy and not how to be productive
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2018
tosyne2much:
Very wasteful and extravagant a lady and to think that she is a graduate surprised me

This is what happens when you marry a beauty freak. Their priority is how to cook sassy and classy and not how to be productive
. Exactly, so you see now because I am reluctant in giving her money she no longer wants to chat with me like normal lovers do, she writes me Good morning, hello, hi. Yes etc . But trust me she ain't getting a dime from me she can go to hell if she wants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics) / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.