Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore (6857 Views)

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Apination(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
My gf told me last year December that she doesn't want to be having sex with me anymore, but yet she still wants me to be giving her money as usual and taking care of her. Is this right? Cos she never put me into consideration when she sat down on her own and concluded. So for me no sex anymore at least once in a while then no money anymore. Have I done anything wrong by refusing her money?
If she ain't fvcking with u no more, then it's simply time to move on cos it would be foolish to just look at it from just the sex angle. She's another niggas bitch now undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by goldenceo1: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
My gf told me last year December that she doesn't want to be having sex with me anymore, but yet she still wants me to be giving her money as usual and taking care of her. Is this right? Cos she never put me into consideration when she sat down on her own and concluded. So for me no sex anymore at least once in a while then no money anymore. Have I done anything wrong by refusing her money?

she's probably fucking another d**k or planning to ride another d**k... My ex always run that line on me before men wise up, she will always come up with one silly excuse to avoid s*x before going back to school. The babe dey give me religious, health reason where as she done get one nigga wen dey bleep her for skul.

Fast forward to Val Day I was having a nice time with one babe where as the real nigga dey cry for phone give babe to come see am saying he respect/accept the girl reason for saying no sex for now. I have no idea she stopped f**king her BF since I met her.

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
goldenceo1:

she's probably fucking another d**k or planning to ride another d**k... My ex always run that line on me before men wise up, she will always come up with one silly excuse to avoid s*x before going back to school. The babe dey give me religious, health reason where as she done get one nigga wen dey bleep her for skul.

Fast forward to Val Day I was having a nice time with one babe where as the real nigga dey cry for phone give babe to come see am saying he respect/accept the girl reason for saying no sex for now. I have no idea she stopped f**king her BF since I met her.
Na wa for some girls oo, bro sometimes ogbanje dey worry some sef , cos some of them are just confused they don't even know what dey want
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Crossbow(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
She could have turned a practicing Christain or a Muslim (religions exaggerates the effects of sexual activities before marriage). If this is so, you should preach to her too about the vanity of their expensive make ups, hair, lastest phones and other wasteful expenses. She should not be living on one principle and neglecting the others.

It could also be she's not into u anymore, she could be getting the D from another guy.

Study her and know what's applicable.. But don't be spend on anything that gives u nothing in return.. If the relationship falls apart, you will be drained in all aspects
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Crossbow:
She could have turned a practicing Christain or a Muslim (religions exaggerates the effects of sexual activities before marriage). If this is so, you should preach to her too about the vanity of their expensive make ups, hair, lastest phones and other wasteful expenses. She should not be living on one principle and neglecting the others.

It could also be she's not into u anymore, she could be getting the D from another guy.

Study her and know what's applicable.. But don't be spend on anything that gives u nothing in return.. If the relationship falls apart, you will be drained in all aspects
Exactly bro, she said she needs and IPhone 7 in exchange for her iPhone 6. Told her point blank that her future is more important to me than giving her money for an iPhone, then she keeps telling me no other guy in her life except me, I mean she should just open up to me that she's no longer into me . After all it not difficult to say. But I will no send her a dime anymore. I told her to come see me since I got back to my state now , but she's reluctant, and asking me for money then I would pay her cab fair to and fro, then probably still give her money. I mean this is not done na haba
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Zhahovic(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
your babe has opened another branch...

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
do you trust her? Have you guys built some level of trust between yourself?

Since you mentioned church, that must be the reason for her celibacy. It's A no brainer. Church brainwashes people.
Anyways, talk to her about it. Tempt and flirt with her even. If she really did like having sex with you, No amount of Brainwashing would make her Refuse an Orgasm.
No church can brainwash any right thinking lady from ever loving a guy except maybe the lady in question wants to leave.

I don't see any celibacy here. I smell something fishy. Let the OP open his eyes and will see that doom is about to befall him cheesy
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Misscaring(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:
Lol. She done turn you to "undercover maga o"

Hummm, Just because she decided to be born again
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Misscaring(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
When your girlfriend sits you down telling you she no longer wants sex in the relationship, something is definitely fishy cheesy

This always spells doom for every relationship so it's time to stop labouring for another man to eat cheesy

What has no sex any longer in a relationship got to do with something is fishy?

They have been having sex since God knows when and the lady with her reasons best known to her felt it isn't fair enough having sex any further,hence the stop.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Misscaring:

What has no sex any longer in a relationship got to do something is fishy?

They have been having sex since God knows when and the lady with her reasons best known to her felt it isn't fair enough having sex any further,hence the stop.
Yes there's something fishy.

Abeg let's leave matter FOR LAWMA jawe and let's stop using God to cover up.

I repeat, when a lady sits her boyfriend down telling him she no longer wants sex in the relationship, something is definitely fishy.

I will continue to say this a thousand times cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Misscaring:

And she wants me to keep giving her money.I mean this is absurd you know.

What has no sex any longer in a relationship got to do with something is fishy?

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
No church can brainwash any right thinking lady from ever loving a guy except maybe the lady in question wants to leave.

I don't see any celibacy here. I smell something fishy. Let the OP open his eyes and will see that doom is about to befall him cheesy
Thanks bro as if we've not been having sex before, I mean she just decided to say no sex anymore, but wants me to be spending on her. Can you imagine how some girls think.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's wrong with youth of this generation

How can a relationship be built on sex and money undecided

If there's no sex in the relationship will men die? I don't understand undecided

If she's a virgin and she's saying she doesn't want sex then respect her decision even if she's not still respect her decision

Men especially Nigerian men don't have regard for ladies...They don't know how to apply wisdom in relationship...I can't deal!

They think they can use money to just trap women
Wow i am so surprised a lady is writing this, how will you feel if your Bf/Husband stops giving you money, he doesn't care about your hairdo, toiletries, makeup etc anymore, but keeps having sex with you? won't you feel that you are being used, cheated etc? please answer sincerely cos we are all humans with feelings and emotions.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by owowa145(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
My dear is has a future oo, because she knows that she's my only gf and that is why she's misbehaving. And me I don't care anymore. Though it hurts but I believe I would have to respect her decision. Seriously we've discussed about our future several times.
Osoufia, just Negodu.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Reeberry: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Misscaring:

Hummm, Just because she decided to be born again
Hmmm. Who told you she's born again?
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Hybridz: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
IT difficult for a lady to confess to a man that he is the best and all she's ever wished for to have in a man right? My gf told me this several times and even told some of her friends too that i am the best man for her, but this decision she took is getting me confused, to her she said she wants to focus on her church activities, which i know her too well that there is a little comma there if you get what i am trying to say.
The height of hypocrisy is when a lady who's been having sex with a 'bf' suddenly decides to concentrate on 'church activities'.
One reason I so much advocate to instill discipline before religious understandings in children

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Hybridz: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

If there's no sex in the relationship will men die? I don't understand undecided

If she's a virgin and she's saying she doesn't want sex then respect her decision even if she's not still respect her decision

Men especially Nigerian men don't have regard for ladies...They don't know how to apply wisdom in relationship...I can't deal!

Walahi,the thing just tire me.
The moral decadence in this generation sickens me to the bones.Only God knows how spoilt the upcoming generations would be?
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by jimmy1990: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2018
She don give u yellow.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2018
She's no longer into you bro
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Twoclans(f): 3:49am On Feb 17, 2018
lefulefu:
She's no longer into you bro

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Kobicove(m): 4:21am On Feb 17, 2018
If she withholds sex from you then you withhold money from her shikena grin
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Dshocker(m): 5:00am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

Don't generalize
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by zexy2030(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Put urself in her shoe and think how real this is. Assume u r her and she is u.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by vicben27(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2018
that no sex of shiit doesnt work on me. xcept we hav'nt bin intimate b4. but once i've entered the gates b4, there no shutin it down on me. xcept she doesnt come to visit i've got that magic touch
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by mistyebby(f): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2018
She needs you to take the relationship serious! Marry her! If you are couples, she can't deny you sex. If I may ask, how much do you give her that can be compared to her chastity? If you need sex get it the proper way.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2018
mistyebby:
She needs you to take the relationship serious! Marry her! If you are couples, she can't deny you sex. If I may ask, how much do you give her that can be compared to her chastity? If you need sex get it the proper way.
Una go see the truth una no go fit talk am cheesy
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
have you not being doing it before? she has her reasons but imagine it n talk with her...she wants you to get serious with her..maybe marriage things.....
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hey

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2018
mistyebby:
this babe has a point
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=65134746]have you not being doing it before? she has her reasons but imagine it n talk with her...she wants you to get serious with her..maybe marriage things.....[/quote Bro i have talked with her several times, we are planning on settling down next year but i do not even think she is serious about it, all her own is money, money and money a girl who once told me that she bought her human hair for 145k for her last year birthday, and this year she would buy an Iphone 7. i mean i keep telling her that all these does not matter for now, she is a graduate, and i payed for her to go learn makeup. now she is waiting for me to give her another money to buy the makeup things and i am reluctant cos i feel she doesn't want to help herself.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2018
mistyebby:

I have talked with her several times, we are planning on settling down next year but i do not even think she is serious about it, all her own is money, money and money a girl who once told me that she bought her human hair for 145k for her last year birthday, and this year she would buy an Iphone 7. i mean i keep telling her that all these does not matter for now, she is a graduate, and i payed for her to go learn makeup. now she is waiting for me to give her another money to buy the makeup things and i am reluctant cos i feel she doesn't want to help herself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are 3 Persons I Want God To Punish For Me! / My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.