Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore (6817 Views)

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
My gf told me last year December that she doesn't want to be having sex with me anymore, but yet she still wants me to be giving her money as usual and taking care of her. Is this right? Cos she never put me into consideration when she sat down on her own and concluded. So for me no sex anymore at least once in a while then no money anymore. Have I done anything wrong by refusing her money?

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Slaye: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol. She done turn you to "undercover maga o"
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2018
When your girlfriend sits you down telling you she no longer wants sex in the relationship, something is definitely fishy cheesy

This always spells doom for every relationship so it's time to stop labouring for another man to eat cheesy

11 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Patented: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2018
you have two choices, move on or comply............any reasons for the decision?
its about the value u place on the relationship......
you can comply and put forward your own conditions, as contract don vary now grin
na relationship.....its not by force but negotiations are allowed

4 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Patented: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2018
"fishy"
tosyne2much:
When your girlfriend sits you down telling you she no longer wants sex in the relationship, something is definitely fishing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Sunexy(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2018
grin...just chill till this Lenten season ends

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by ikbnice(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2018
She has you as the highest dispensing ATM while she has someone as a bigger and better cassava. Don't be surprised she's giving the other guy some money too. Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Fear ladies,
I repeat, fear ladies!

6 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by mikejj(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2018
i smell this relationship has no future..sex&money.wrong foundation

5 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by gabinogem(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol...she wants to activate friend zoning mode. I guess the romance has gone sour for her.

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2018
mikejj:
i smell this relationship has no future..sex&money.wrong foundation
My dear is has a future oo, because she knows that she's my only gf and that is why she's misbehaving. And me I don't care anymore. Though it hurts but I believe I would have to respect her decision. Seriously we've discussed about our future several times.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Patented:
you have two choices, move on or comply............any reasons for the decision?
its about the value u place on the relationship......
you can comply and put forward your own conditions, as contract don vary now grin
na relationship.....its not by force but negotiations are allowed
Na so baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Xinzu: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2018
e don be for you be that.

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:
e don be for you be that.
You sef know abi cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Xinzu: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
You sef know abi cheesy cheesy

My brother, that conversation always spells doom for every relationship.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Xinzu:

My brother, that conversation always spells doom for every relationship.
A real doom my brother cheesy
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2018
smiles...........aba eleja yan
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by FluidQueen(f): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Did you ask why she abruptly put a stop to your sexual life? Maybe you just weren't playing your cards well. Or she might hate having sex with you.

Find out her reasons and stop sounding like a broken record. Relationships shouldn't be about bargains.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
Did you ask why she abruptly put a stop to your sexual life? Maybe you just weren't playing your cards well. Or she might hate having sex with you.

Find out her reasons and stop sounding like a broken record. Relationships shouldn't be about bargains.
IT difficult for a lady to confess to a man that he is the best and all she's ever wished for to have in a man right? My gf told me this several times and even told some of her friends too that i am the best man for her, but this decision she took is getting me confused, to her she said she wants to focus on her church activities, which i know her too well that there is a little comma there if you get what i am trying to say.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by mikejj(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
My dear is has a future oo, because she knows that she's my only gf and that is why she's misbehaving. And me I don't care anymore. Though it hurts but I believe I would have to respect her decision. Seriously we've discussed about our future several times.
if i get you right you said you will stop giving her money since she wants to close her legs for you.,..thats means you are paying her for sex?na wa.the money you are giving her is because she gives u free airport. too bad bro.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by FluidQueen(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
IT difficult for a lady to confess to a man that he is the best and all she's ever wished for to have in a man right? My gf told me this several times and even told some of her friends too that i am the best man for her, but this decision she took is getting me confused, to her she said she wants to focus on her church activities, which i know her too well that there is a little comma there if you get what i am trying to say.
do you trust her? Have you guys built some level of trust between yourself?

Since you mentioned church, that must be the reason for her celibacy. It's A no brainer. Church brainwashes people.
Anyways, talk to her about it. Tempt and flirt with her even. If she really did like having sex with you, No amount of Brainwashing would make her Refuse an Orgasm.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by krissconnect(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
What nonsense? Should you even engage in premarital sex? It's morally and spiritually wrong to have sex before marriage.
TeamVirgin

3 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by MostBanned: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2018
krissconnect:
What nonsense? Should you even engage in premarital sex? It's morally and spiritually wrong to have sex before marriage.
TeamVirgin

Common, shut up your mouth undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by krissconnect(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
MostBanned:

Common, shut up your mouth undecided
Cc: lalasticlala undecided
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by MostBanned: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
krissconnect:

Cc: lalasticlala undecided

If you like call Seun sef undecided
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by crismark(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2018
dis life was made simple but some pple jst makes it get complicated...

if she says no sex den tell her no spending. simple!!!

life is too short to start trying to solve complicated issues.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by MhizAJ(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2018
What's wrong with youth of this generation

How can a relationship be built on sex and money undecided

If there's no sex in the relationship will men die? I don't understand undecided

If she's a virgin and she's saying she doesn't want sex then respect her decision even if she's not still respect her decision

Men especially Nigerian men don't have regard for ladies...They don't know how to apply wisdom in relationship...I can't deal!

They think they can use money to just trap women

1 Like

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by ajoyeleke(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's wrong with youth of this generation

How can a relationship be built on sex and money undecided

If there's no sex in the relationship will men die? I don't understand undecided

If she's a virgin and she's saying she doesn't want sex then respect her decision even if she's not still respect her decision

Men especially Nigerian men don't have regard for ladies...They don't know how to apply wisdom in relationship...I can't deal!

They think they can use money to just trap women

I av seen quite a number of ur posts here and noticed d way u always attack guys even wen d lady is wrong, u need to non-bias as I see u re a grown up woman.

D bold part, can u even read well and comprehend what the o.p said that no more sex, which means dey ve been having it b4 and she z not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
do you trust her? Have you guys built some level of trust between yourself?

Since you mentioned church, that must be the reason for her celibacy. It's A no brainer. Church brainwashes people.
Anyways, talk to her about it. Tempt and flirt with her even. If she really did like having sex with you, No amount of Brainwashing would make her Refuse an Orgasm. Thanks a lot dear, the main issues now I see that she's insisting we meet in a fast food joint , instead of us meeting in my house or a hotel, she said if we don't meet in a fast food joint then she's not coming for sex, so how can I play with her, or stimulate her in a fast food joint to have sex with me.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
mikejj:
if i get you right you said you will stop giving her money since she wants to close her legs for you.,..thats means you are paying her for sex?na wa.the money you are giving her is because she gives u free airport. too bad bro.
Nah you got it totally wrong, this is my serious gf that we intend to settle down together , my point is why would she just sit down and take this kind of decision and stand on it, not putting me into consideration and how I feel. To me is kinda selfish okay.
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by mikejj(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
Nah you got it totally wrong, this is my serious gf that we intend to settle down together , my point is why would she just sit down and take this kind of decision and stand on it, not putting me into consideration and how I feel. To me is kinda selfish okay.
ok ok.try to know the reason behind her decision...i lest my case

2 Likes

Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by newslifeop: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Sack her
Re: When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore by Apination(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
aurxtino:
My gf told me last year December that she doesn't want to be having sex with me anymore, but yet she still wants me to be giving her money as usual and taking care of her. Is this right? Cos she never put me into consideration when she sat down on her own and concluded. So for me no sex anymore at least once in a while then no money anymore. Have I done anything wrong by refusing her money?
If she ain't fvcking with u no more, then it's simply time to move on undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.